A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

See the full Camino Forum Store here with many more camino products.

What time to arrive to secure bed in pomplona pilgrim hostel

Elize dana

Camino(s) past & future
Camino frances september, october, 2019
Hi,
I will arrive in Pamplona today, Saturday, August 31. What time will I need to arrive by, in order to secure a bed at the Pilgrim hostel, Iglesia de Jeysus y Maria? Thank you, Elize

Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2006) Portugues(2013)
San Salvador (2017) Ingles (2019)
I have no idea, Elize, but I look forward to hearing when you have actually found a bed! Welcome to the forum, and buen camino.

Portia1

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2009, Portuguese 2012
Frances 2016, (Frances 2019)
I think they open around 13:00? Be there around that time and you should be fine. Where are you coming from? I know I arrived there around 12:00 and sat on the step with a young woman from Germany. We watched each other’s packs so could leave and get some food. We were assigned bunks 1 and 2 (lower bunk, btw).

Elize dana

Camino(s) past & future
Camino frances september, october, 2019
I think they open around 13:00? Be there around that time and you should be fine. Where are you coming from? I know I arrived there around 12:00 and sat on the step with a young woman from Germany. We watched each other’s packs so could leave and get some food. We were assigned bunks 1 and 2 (lower bunk, btw).
Hi thanks. I have been held up in Ssn Sebastian, and wont be able to catch bus till 5:15, artive 6:15 pamplona.

Portia1

Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2009, Portuguese 2012
Frances 2016, (Frances 2019)
Good luck! Many, many albergues have opened in Pamplona. I was astonished by the change since my first Camino in 2009. If the albergue is completo, there is a tourist center—Calle San Saturnino, 2–they should be able to help you find a bed. They are open until 17:00 and I’ve found them to be extremely helpful. Phone: 948 42 07 00.

Camino(s) past & future
"Camino from 2013 to 2019" paused for now...
Just FYI a friend of mine arrived in Pamplona (via Aer Lingus and bus from Bilbao last Thursday) at about 8pm and picked up a Credential and a bed in Jesus y Maria. It stays open until 11pm and yes there are lots of Albergue options in Pamplona as mentioned above.

Let's know what happened - it's today after all!!

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 55 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 196 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 325 24.8%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.3%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 378 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock