• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

What to sleep in...

Annie G

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2016)
This may seem a stupid question but what do you sleep in while staying at an albergue? I will be walking next Summer and expect it will be warm, if not hot, during the night. No way am I going to wear the next days trail clothes as some pilgrims have posted. Not going commando either as I need to use the loo at 3 AM. Sarong? Wrap myself in a liner?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I slept in my boxer briefs sometimes with t-shirt, sometimes without.
Wear whatever is most comfortable with you.
Nobody really even notices what others wear to sleep at night in the albergues.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I walked for a week last summer in August and slept in a vest top and thin pair of running shorts, my mum slept in a pair of boxer shorts and a vest top. I took a sleeping bag liner which for most nights was sufficient. I had one night I was cold and slept in my clothes. Like you I always get up in the night to use the loo but to be honest no one takes much notice of what people sleep in. Some sleep in their underwear, others in all their clothes.

I took pajamas (nightshirt), very light and comfortable. I can not sleep in day clothes.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
It's often just easy to wear the next day's clothes. Less hassle in the morning and less washing.

I wore a quick dry athletic shorts and tank top that I got for a reasonable price at JC Penney. When I arrived at the alburge I changed into the shorts/tank top. I made a pile of laundry and did my wash. For dinner I changed out of the shorts/tank top into my cleanest clothes for dinner. Upon returning to the Alburge I switched into my shorts/tank top and job bra to sleep. Basically, my shorts/tank top were my "Alburge" clothes.

I also did not want to sleep in my walking clothes as most times those clothes were a bit dusty/dirty. I didn't want to sleep in dirty clothes in my sleeping bag. (I walked May 2013.)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@Annie G I don't like sleeping in clothes either, and I take something specifically to sleep in. One year it was a black (opaque) negligee with shoe string straps - which became a bit notorious along the trail! It was actually quite modest and very comfortable. Other years I've had thin cotton nighties and this year I'm taking black silk boxer shorts and a black cami top. Anything modest, comfortable and lightweight will do.

Normally I use a light weight sleeping bag and wear a pair of boxers.

If it is hot I go commando but sleep inside the bag

The sarong is a great idea - when I was in the topics I just went commando and used the sarong for everything.

But it is the camino and Spain and nobody cares what you do or what you wear.

Trust me it ain't a beauty parade

For late autumn/winter I wear clean leggings and a short sleeve technical tee shirt. In REALLY cold weather, ie when my breath is white within the unheated albergue, loose socks, a long sleeve technical tee and a wooly hat with ear flaps add further warmth and a certain wacko charm.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Every evening shower and change into evening pants, evening top and crocs. Wash the day’s hiking top, underpants and socks, and hang up to dry. In bed wear light cotton pyjama bottoms (so comfy) and next day’s (clean) second hiking top. Repeat daily! About once a week throw everything in a washing machine for about 3 euros. Jill

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@Annie G I don't like sleeping in clothes either, and I take something specifically to sleep in. One year it was a black (opaque) negligee with shoe string straps - which became a bit notorious along the trail! It was actually quite modest and very comfortable. Other years I've had thin cotton nighties and this year I'm taking black silk boxer shorts and a black cami top. Anything modest, comfortable and lightweight will do.

Ooooooer check you out :)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
One day somebody will start producing designer made sleepwear for the pilgrim

Obviously it will cost more than any pilgrim can reasonably afford

But just think how good you will look in it before you head off to sleep each night.

;)

Last edited:
One day somebody will start producing designer made sleepwear for the pilgrim

Obviously it will cost more than any pilgrim can reasonably afford

But just think how good you will look in it before you off to sleep each night.

;)

Now there is a market niche! Hm, silk dyed with Camino colors, adorned with scallop shells, not more than 100g total weight per outfit. Ultra light weight unisex silk Camino sleeping pyjamas ... Anyone here wants to produce and sell them? I do the design! SY

This may seem a stupid question but what do you sleep in while staying at an albergue? I will be walking next Summer and expect it will be warm, if not hot, during the night. No way am I going to wear the next days trail clothes as some pilgrims have posted. Not going commando either as I need to use the loo at 3 AM. Sarong? Wrap myself in a liner?
most of the items i carried along were multi-purpose items (well, except the knickers, bra etc) - had two longish tank-tops, one to sleep in and one to walk in (along w/ a long sleeved shirt, ultra-light but a good sun-burn shield) , which i alternated w/ wash/wear.
once, when all got soaked, my comfy skirt was the only dry clothing item, so i wore the skirt to bed, pulled up to arms (you may laugh ... but it looked like a snazzy li'l black dress :)
you'll get inventive ... no worries.
if you walk in the summer months, maybe a thin nighty could do the trick as well. depends what you prefer and how cold/hot your body usually feels.
for me, everything below 60F or 18C is cold - and i am always traveling w/ a cashmere or silk wrap which doubles for many many purposes.
but i certainly did not sleep in my next-day-walking clothes. if i were not to have time to change night clothes to day clothes, my time-scheduling skills would need some serious improvements/revisions.
in combat situation i would perhaps sleep in next-day-clothes, but that wasn't the case on the camino -
enjoy the camino prep ...
buen camino.

Last edited:
You will, believe me, but just next days t-shirt and knickers ;-) Buen Camino! SY
Or under duress, it gets even more basic. In San Juan de Ortega during in mid-March, I don't think any of us even changed out of our clothes from that day. Well, I didn't. Just crawled into my sleeping bag, shivering...it was -1 and no warmer inside than outside. Never mind. We were fine. But no-one lingered in the morning. ;)
One makes do, and even when not under duress, simple is best.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
On my 1st night in StJpdP, first pilgrimage... My sleeping attire was knickers and T-shirt.... Very unsure of myself but thought hey, once in my sleeping bag no-one will know any better.... And lo and behold, my 'walking buddy' I had met at the airport stepped out of the shower in nightie AND dressing-gown!!! :confused: :D

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
On my 1st night in StJpdP, first pilgrimage... My sleeping attire was knickers and T-shirt.... Very unsure of myself but thought hey, once in my sleeping bag no-one will know any better.... And lo and behold, my 'walking buddy' I had met at the airport stepped out of the shower in nightie AND dressing-gown!!! :confused: :D
Okay, I'm a little confused by this. I have yet to go on a camino but when do you undress to only your "knickers"--I am assuming you mean "underpants"-- and a T-shirt? Do you do this in the bathroom and then walk to your bed, or do you undress at your bed, or do you undress once your under the "covers" or liner? Everyone seems to be saying that no one notices, but frankly, I can't imagine anyone undressing and no one "batting an eye." I can believe this if females are segregated with other females, or males are only with other men, but somehow I just don't believe that if both sexes are together in a dormitory/barracks type setting that people don't pay attention when someone starts stripping. What am I missing here? I'm laughing at the moment, but I completely get the nightie and dressing gown bit!

Okay, I'm a little confused by this. I have yet to go on a camino but when do you undress to only your "knickers"--I am assuming you mean "underpants"-- and a T-shirt? Do you do this in the bathroom and then walk to your bed, or do you undress at your bed, or do you undress once your under the "covers" or liner? Everyone seems to be saying that no one notices, but frankly, I can't imagine anyone undressing and no one "batting an eye." I can believe this if females are segregated with other females, or males are only with other men, but somehow I just don't believe that if both sexes are together in a dormitory/barracks type setting that people don't pay attention when someone starts stripping. What am I missing here? I'm laughing at the moment, but I completely get the nightie and dressing gown bit!
Working out a changing routine in a mixed men/women dormitorio was one of the more challenging issues for me. (That, aside from the sheer discomfort of it all.) Most times I slept in the fresh clothes I had put on that afternoon after I had my shower, save for my trousers, which I slipped off as discretely as I could at the side of my bed. In the event that I had been assigned a top bunk, I shimmied out of my trousers as best I could while I was up there, and reversed that process in the morning. Since it was still quite cold in the evenings when I was there, I most often was wearing my capri length 'long' underwear so that served me well for my nocturnal excursions to the bathroom.

Sleeping in the same clothes I planned to wear the following day soon ceased to bother me ..... Since my usual morning shower was out of the question anyway, why bother to change clothes, I figured. In a men/women dormitorio setting, a very quick change of clothing, for me, pretty much took place before and after my shower, in the shower stall.

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
... Everyone seems to be saying that no one notices, but frankly, I can't imagine anyone undressing and no one "batting an eye." ...

As everyone does it and some dorms are quite big (many people) the 'novelty' effect wears quickly off ;-) Buen Camino! SY

Okay, I'm a little confused by this. I have yet to go on a camino but when do you undress to only your "knickers"--I am assuming you mean "underpants"-- and a T-shirt? Do you do this in the bathroom and then walk to your bed, or do you undress at your bed, or do you undress once your under the "covers" or liner
In a very crowded situation, I would leave the bathroom dressed and once in my sleeping bag or liner slip off my shorts. Slip them back on 1st thing in the morning, still under the covers, before getting up. But most of the time it isn't necessary as NO-ONE is looking at you!
If it makes you feel uncomfortable then you could bring a pair of very light running shorts to sleep in? Then in the morning you could change into your walking trousers in the bathroom. Or bring a sarong?

Everyone seems to be saying that no one notices, but frankly, I can't imagine anyone undressing and no one "batting an eye."

Working out a changing routine in a mixed men/women dormitorio was one of the more challenging issues for me.

I keep my eyes to myself at bedtime and it creates a feeling of privacy when there is none.
I'm extremely modest and used to a living separately from men (I'm a Buddhist nun), so I thought the mixed gender living would be very challenging, but it turned out to be no big deal at all. And often I was too tired to care, anyway!
Frankly, it was harder dealing with tiny shower stalls that often have no place to hang clothes or a way to keep them out of range of the water!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Okay, I'm a little confused by this. I have yet to go on a camino but when do you undress to only your "knickers"--I am assuming you mean "underpants"-- and a T-shirt?

Hi, before I go out for the evening I put my pyjama bottoms, sleeping top (which is next day’s hiking top), toothbrush and toothpaste just inside my sleeping bag. When I get back to the dorm at night I pick them up, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, go to the loo, change into my pyjamas, and walk back to the dorm. This becomes a ritual, so even if too much vino tinto has been consumed, it is quite easy to do without having to think about it too much.:)

My evening pants (cash in zipped pockets), evening shirt, undies, moneybelt (passport and credential) and smartphone become my pillow, with my now dry microfibre towel, which had been drying at the end of the bed, laid across them. If I am wide awake and not ready yet to go to sleep, I pull out my smartphone, and under the covers, read a book that I’ve downloaded from the Kindle store . . . preferably not an amusing book, nor a sad book, in case I spend the next hour laughing or weeping inside my sleeping bag.:eek:

The process is reversed in the morning: leap out of bed:), pick up my whole “pillow”, grab my hiking pants and toilet bag, and go to the bathroom. I change from my pyjama bottoms into my undies, that were in my “pillow”, and my hiking pants. The hiking top I’m already wearing. You’ll soon find a routine that suits you as well. Everyone’s different. Jill

Like I said, it ain't a fashion show, not even a peep show.

You probably have nothing that nobody has not seen before, and nobody around you, will have anything you want to check out.

I agree with SYates - the novelty wears off quickly

It is Spain, Europe, the camino, all part of the experience

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
On either Camino I never saw anyone completely strip down buck naked and change clothes while in the albergue dormitory area. That is done pretty much either in the bathroom/shower area or under the covers/sleeping bag. Yeah, you do see some pilgrims walking around in their skivvies from time to time, but most are too modest. No doubt if a woman saunters across the albergue dorm wearing say a teddy nightie, she's gonna get some looks, but I never saw that happen.
Whatever clothes or lack thereof you choose to sleep in, always remember to keep your money/wallet/purse/passport on you or inside your bag/liner.

never noticed anything what i wouldn't see in a public american pool (euro pool/beach exposures can be different, mind you) - nor would i be interested in seeing anything in regards to various states of dressing. nor did i feel ever exposed. wide or long clothing helps, and if need be, a sarong or shawl. i learned long ago to remain hidden in plain sight if I choose to :)
sensibilities vary different between the continents. euro-raised people are usually much more casual and relaxed about body-nakedness... but not to offend.
be gentle on yourself and ease into it ... but i'd guess it will become a non-issue after a short while :)
buen camino -

Or under duress, it gets even more basic. In San Juan de Ortega during in mid-March, I don't think any of us even changed out of our clothes from that day. Well, I didn't. Just crawled into my sleeping bag, shivering...it was -1 and no warmer inside than outside. Never mind. We were fine. But no-one lingered in the morning. ;)
One makes do, and even when not under duress, simple is best.
My old Boy Scout master taught me to never go to bed in wet clothes. The chances that the night might get colder and your wet clothes are no longer offering you insulation can be a killer, re hypothermia.

My old Boy Scout master taught me to never go to bed in wet clothes. The chances that the night might get colder and your wet clothes are no longer offering you insulation can be a killer, re hypothermia.
Yeah, and the mud in the sleeping bag is a drag. Well, fortunately we weren't wet. Yet. That was the next day! :eek::)
But the albergue was freezing. Literally. One of those grand Camino adventures!

I found that most people on the Camino were fairly polite, and part of being polite in a communal living situation is just averting your eyes when you see someone changing - most people to that. And in return, most people try to make sure that they aren't flashing anyone when they change. Its similar to camping with a group of people - everybody has to change, but there is limited privacy, so people adapt.

Most of the time, after I had my shower, I just dressed in the shower room. Sometimes there wasn't room to hang dry clothes, so I came out in my towel and got dressed in the dorm (slipping my panties and bra on while still covered in my towel - I'm pretty sure I didn't flash anybody) or took my clothes into a toilet stall to change - it just depended on the set up and what facilities were available. Changing for bed, I either changed in a toilet stall or inside my sleep sack. Same thing in the morning - usually just changed in my sleep sack in the morning since the bathrooms are crowded in the morning.

But honestly, no one is really looking. Plus you get to know people along the way, they become your friends and acquaintances, and no one wants to oogle their friends anyway.

There are ways to be discrete even in a dormitory full of people. I wear a long sleeve shirt with tails ... that provides strategic cover as it were while changing pants. The bunks and gear hanging from them provides further cover. Even if someone were watching they'd catch a glimpse or two at most. And most people are polite about it. If you really want to go gawking, go to the beaches at Costa del Sol where the attitudes about bathing attire are quite relaxed.

Yeah, and the mud in the sleeping bag is a drag. Well, fortunately we weren't wet. Yet. That was the next day! :eek::)
But the albergue was freezing. Literally. One of those grand Camino adventures!
I had one of those nights at Pedro's in Ciruena several years ago. The sleet and and snow beating on the windows all night long after sharing his lovely hand cooked stew. He does not have any way to heat the place, BRRRRR! Clean clothes and a pile of blankets saved us all.
I sleep in the shorts I plan to walk in the next day. My passport, wallet, etc. zipped up in the pockets. In the morning if the legs are required I zip them on and get going.

I had one of those nights at Pedro's in Ciruena several years ago.
Off topic but an update. Now he does--small space heaters, that heats small spaces! But in spite of sleet and wind outside it was pretty comfortable. And Pedro...very interesting guy, so it's worth staying there just to meet him--and then you can stay in Granon the next night.

I slept in briefs and t-shirt. And since I drank a lot I got up once or twice every night.

I'm not specially shy and have no problem being nude among strangers but I guess it can be rude for some people. And I think this is the most common attitude along the Camino. We all have to change our clothes, we all have to share the room, some are modest and others don't, but the most of us try to find a point between freedom and respect.

Anyway, many people is sleeping at 9 or 9:30 pm. That means the lights are off, which gives you a little bit more of privacity.

I slept in my boxer briefs sometimes with t-shirt, sometimes without.
Wear whatever is most comfortable with you.
Nobody really even notices what others wear to sleep at night in the albergues.
Mark, really. Annie with no t-shirt? ;0) Believe me people will notice ;0)

I've never noticed anyone undressing in the sleeping bag or stripping in public. Did I not notice or never seen it? Humm, may that answers the question. And while I grew up with ballet classes changing in front of every other student, and then in bording school sharing showers with the rest of the girls in the dorm, on Camino I still take my sleeping clothes to the loo and change there. Noone needs to see what I have to show, trust me ;0)

In 3 outings I brought my pjs. Pants and T. Perhaps on warm nights as I just had a liner. Last time on CDN I don't remember what I brought but I do remember sleeping in my undies and a walking shirt. Why? Too warm for the PJs? I don't know. But my Target bought long leg and long sleeve Ts have always been great. I put them on in the albergue after I get back from dinner, or if not going out to dinner. I still have the original set I wore on my 1st Camino, and keep them due to Camino nostalgia. I know which set came with me on each walk ;0)

So no, you don't have to sleep in stiff day clothes. Bring something you are comfy in, and don't mind being seen in when lounging, reading in bed or going to the loo in. If you prefer ultra 'light' (ready skimpy) nightwear, then perhaps consider the sarong to get yourself to the loo and back.

This year Costco PJs will be coming. They are a pair of boxer shorts with a super light T-shirt, as I am taking a sleeping bag in case of colder nights on the Primitivo. I'll be the one with the ladybugs boxers and purple T ;0)

I don't think I've owned a pair of pajamas since the 5th grade.
It's been skivvies or commando since then.
Nobody in an albergue is going to notice a middle aged man walking from the bathroom to his bunk in his boxer briefs.

I don't think I've owned a pair of pajamas since the 5th grade.
It's been skivvies or commando since then.
Nobody in an albergue is going to notice a middle aged man walking from the bathroom to his bunk in his boxer briefs.
But all those middle aged men may notice Annie G! ;0)

Annie G--I hope you wear something from Eugene, perhaps something purple or tie-dyed! Sigh....can't wait to get back to Eugene for a visit. I so look forward to a good cup of coffee with you.

Annie G--I hope you wear something from Eugene, perhaps something purple or tie-dyed! Sigh....can't wait to get back to Eugene for a visit. I so look forward to a good cup of coffee with you.
Always up for a good cuppa but I only wear tie dye to the Country Fair. Those of you who have never been to the Oregon Country Fair need to add that to the bucket list. Really. Wear something purple or tie-dyed if you wear anything at all...

Now there is a market niche! Hm, silk dyed with Camino colors, adorned with scallop shells, not more than 100g total weight per outfit. Ultra light weight unisex silk Camino sleeping pyjamas ... Anyone here wants to produce and sell them? I do the design! SY
I'm on it.

I carried a light nylon running skort-- very comfy-- and a long tank, both black. Together they made up my sleeping outfit, my "play outfit", my swim outfit, my town outfit, and, with a silk scarf, my "good" outfit. I didn't wear them on the road, usually. I also liked a very light bra that I could collapse in... makes it easier to change in the morning.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
This turned out to be a very good topic! Once again it proves how good the majority of pilgrims are. I am still amazed how people just show up from every part of the world & we move across the land as good friends. Even though my hairy middle age body didn't seem to make anyone go running away. I was very impressed how it just doesn't matter. You all are the best anyone could hope to meet.
Keith

The only time I ever noticed what anyone else wore to bed was when I woke up next to a man in oddly baggy bikini briefs in one of those giant albergue dorms with the bunks pushed together. He seemed totally comfortable. I just closed my eyes again and all was well.

The only time I ever noticed what anyone else wore to bed was when I woke up next to a man in oddly baggy bikini briefs in one of those giant albergue dorms with the bunks pushed together. He seemed totally comfortable. I just closed my eyes again and all was well.
Doesn't bother me...kind of like the plumber's butt crack. Just groan and look away. I just wanted to know what was was the accepted practice so as not to offend anyone. Have to say though, I'm not into knickers and tee especially if I am descending from the upper bunk. In fact, I'm not into descending from the upper bunk...but that's another thread.

I took pajamas (nightshirt), very light and comfortable. I can not sleep in day clothes.
My sister and I invested in Silk liners last year and we found them fantstic, very warm when you needed it, so light and tiny to carry ! Seems to be warm this year, so they'd be perfect, or cotton ones, then you wouldnt need to use the blankets at all. I always take my own pillowcase too!! Enjoy..............

Hi Annie G,
I have the same question/concerns. I think what I am going to do is buy a set of silk capris and a tank top. They will be super lightweight and can be an extra layer of warmth for hiking if I need it. I am starting in April next year so it might be cool. I think I had read on the Forum that another Pilgrim did this and it sounded good to me. So I am passing it on to you!
Buen Camino!

Laura C

Thanks LauraC. Silk capris sounds like the best answer. Lightweight, cool and discreet...with the tank top of course. ;)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
never noticed anything what i wouldn't see in a public american pool (euro pool/beach exposures can be different, mind you) - nor would i be interested in seeing anything in regards to various states of dressing. nor did i feel ever exposed. wide or long clothing helps, and if need be, a sarong or shawl. i learned long ago to remain hidden in plain sight if I choose to :)
sensibilities vary different between the continents. euro-raised people are usually much more casual and relaxed about body-nakedness... but not to offend.
be gentle on yourself and ease into it ... but i'd guess it will become a non-issue after a short while :)
buen camino -
"...hidden in plain view" has struck me with the notion that we are able to hide from ourselves, others, or God, yet this, my first Camino (next month), will be a welcomed going deeper, with intensity of soul-centeredness. I expect that I will encounter the spirit of others along The Way.

I keep my eyes to myself at bedtime and it creates a feeling of privacy when there is none.
I'm extremely modest and used to a living separately from men (I'm a Buddhist nun), so I thought the mixed gender living would be very challenging, but it turned out to be no big deal at all. And often I was too tired to care, anyway!
Frankly, it was harder dealing with tiny shower stalls that often have no place to hang clothes or a way to keep them out of range of the water!
I think this is where an S hook might come in handy? Do the showers have a rod, or is it a door? I was going to bring one to hang the clothes I would need after showering.

Maggie,

Some showers do have a rod while others may have a door. There is no one standard on the camino! Thus an s hook could be very practical. Wherever you are other than in a private room always take your valuables with you to the shower/toilet and do not hang them where they might be easily snatched from you.

MM

Great thread! Been wondering about sleeping attire also... looks like knickers and a singlet is acceptable :)

I was just going to wear lightweight cotton shorty pajamas. No way am I wearing my next days walking attire, the body needs to air out at night.

I was just going to wear lightweight cotton shorty pajamas. No way am I wearing my next days walking attire, the body needs to air out at night.
Hi, what's the difference between a lightweight pyjama top and next day's clean lightweight walking top?
Answer: the first adds extra weight to your pack :eek:

Hi, what's the difference between a lightweight pyjama top and next day's clean lightweight walking top?
Answer: the first adds extra weight to your pack :eek:
These pajamas weigh a few grams, and I cant stand anything even slightly tight next to my body at night. Would be wrestling with my clothes all night. Tossing and turning and disturbing others sleep. Better to carry the pajamas, sleep, and let everyone else sleep also :) Just saying....

Most read last week in this forum

I’m leaving soon for CP and again attempted to use what’s app without success. I was trying to call a hotel in Spain, it just rings but nothing else. A few years ago I tried using in within Spain...
I realize every ounce matters when carrying backpack and not shipping luggage ahead. However, I know that the Spaniards are big into meat and potatoes, and not so much produce. I am thinking of...
Hola, I gearing up to start my 1st CdS and have seen people recommended sleeping bag liners to protect against bed bugs. Do these help or is it a myth? Should I add the extra weight of bringing one?
I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
Michael @wisepilgrim had mentioned a new feature that he was developing for Wise Pilgrim, and it looks like it is now in operation. You can check the app and see in real time how many beds are...
Well…… about $400 usd in socks and liners later and about 160 miles. I live in California near the Sierra mountains so we have some good trails and heat- I wanted to find my perfect combination...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.