• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

What’s on your camino music playlist ? This one is for Spain !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iriebabel

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
A usual housework Saturday got me thinking . The music below says “ I get by with a little help from my friends”. Music is my friend, ...the camino is my friend....

How did I make it thru the toughest times on the camino? My happiest moments was when the perfect song on my Ipod came on... I danced uphil and down...across boring landscapers and endless tarmac.
My inspiration was in the music which kept my mind off the pain and kept the cyborg turtle moving . What’s the most uplifting , emotional, inspirational song(s) on your playlist? Although I have many favorites there is just something about the song below by Joe Cocker, gets me moving today.

You can’t help but sing

1. Music got me thru the tough hills with the toughest and steepest climbs.
2. Music Got me down the worst hills with the steepest drops
3. Music pushed me thru the most difficult days and just kept me going
4. Music soothes my soul when nothing else seems to work

The beautiful thing about this forum and the caminos are also the friends we make here and on the trail, in the small villages and hamlets...the locals who greet us with a smile as we come around that last corner, the bocadillos, the cafe con leches, the tortillas the village bar where we sit rest our feet and reminisce over the day’s walk, the hospiteleros/albergues . And all which makes Spain so precious to us. This one goes out to Spain in particular and all our camino friends around the world affected by the pandemic. Thank you @ivar for giving us this platform! Thank you Spain for letting us share your culture

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Forever Young, sung by Joan Baez - Perfect for reflective moments alone on the meseta, but not not the best song to speed you up a hill!

i think this will get me up the hill fast enough 😳maybe i should add to my playlist. This snake was infront of my window this morning...who is a afraid of the virus 🤔 .....

959CE513-E809-4292-95B8-3D405994B3CF.jpeg

——————————————————————————————————————————
press play here to see the video and hear the soundtrack 🙃

View attachment trim.0E57C21A-F619-4E39-B432-E8E2C19BA15B.MOV

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
A usual housework Saturday got me thinking . The music below says “ I get by with a little help from my friends”. Music is my friend, ...the camino is my friend....

How did I make it thru the toughest times on the camino? My happiest moments was when the perfect song on my Ipod came on... I danced uphil and down...across boring landscapers and endless tarmac.
My inspiration was in the music which kept my mind off the pain and kept the cyborg turtle moving . What’s the most uplifting , emotional, inspirational song(s) on your playlist? Although I have many favorites there is just something about the song below by Joe Cocker, gets me moving today.

You can’t help but sing

1. Music got me thru the tough hills with the toughest and steepest climbs.
2. Music Got me down the worst hills with the steepest drops
3. Music pushed me thru the most difficult days and just kept me going
4. Music soothes my soul when nothing else seems to work

The beautiful thing about this forum and the caminos are also the friends we make here and on the trail, in the small villages and hamlets...the locals who greet us with a smile as we come around that last corner, the bocadillos, the cafe con leches, the tortillas the village bar where we sit rest our feet and reminisce over the day’s walk, the hospiteleros/albergues . And all which makes Spain so precious to us. This one goes out to Spain in particular and all our camino friends around the world affected by the pandemic. Thank you @ivar for giving us this platform! Thank you Spain for letting us share your culture

What a wonderful sentiment and thanks for the reminder of that fantastic song by the legend, Joe Cocker.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
i think this will get me up the hill fast enough 😳maybe i should add to my playlist. This snake was infront of my window this morning...who is a afraid of the virus 🤔 .....

View attachment 71514

——————————————————————————————————————————
press play here to see the video and hear the soundtrack 🙃

View attachment 71512

———————————————————————————————————————————-
ewwwww I could have done without seeing that!!!

A good way to start my morning on the camino as I set out to catch the sunrise on the trail I am usually walking alone as sporadic one or two pilgrims catch up To me

25134CC9-37D3-49A3-9B8A-EA55A5166718.jpeg

The Beatles are with me also “when you find yourself in troubled waters...whisper words of words of wisdom Let it be”

All you need is love—need I say more ?

As the sun 🌞 is coming up—-well It’s more than a feeling (Boston) this clearly describes what the camino means to us all

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I listen to the album whenever I need a mental/spiritual return to the Camino.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Like this old classic...but I have been to Spain 6 times now!

Spain is amazing! And classics speak to the soul. I’ve been a few times myself on and off camino lol 😁. My memories are in song now I look at my camino pictures and I remember which song was playing.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Todays selection ..Wind of change. Thought about this today -how Will the camino change in the future ?

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back