A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

What's your blog address?

kubapigora

I have one, but I don't think that any one of you will be interesting in reading in polish.
Anyway- I would like to read more of your blogs- so please post them here!

Camino(s) past & future
June 2008 Camino Frances with Daughter, 2014 Camino Frances with Son
Thanks Ivar.
I did not realize to had the links on the front page. I don't go there as often as I do the main forum page.

Rambler

ksam

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese '08, Frances '11, del Norte '14, Invierno '16, Ingles '17, Primitivo October 2018
For what it's worth...if you don't object to just a little sarcasm (take that away and I cease breathing!!) I/we have a blog...where I carefully control the photos..and put pictures and comments about my beloved compadres!!

Karin :wink:
ksam-caminoportuguese.blogspot.com

I want to thank all of you who have put up your blogs
wow, what a log of reading, but I am thoroughly enjoying reading them.

I can relate completely to The Savini's Pilgrimage to Santiago, as I walked it with my daughter 5 years ago, and had so many of the same feelings walking it with her.

Thanks again - I am just back a couple of weeks now and am enjoying reliving it through your stories

Suzanne

ksam

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Portuguese '08, Frances '11, del Norte '14, Invierno '16, Ingles '17, Primitivo October 2018
Suzanna..LOVED your photos and your blog. I'm still not done scrolling thru your wonderful photos. you got some really great ones. The photo of a certain very very Large Man ummm getting some relief shall we say, well, we meet his wife in Porrino! She lives directly next to a childrens playground and is apparently about to have their child!! I'll try and upload the pic when I get home tonight!

Again, Many thanks, karin

Sansthing

Camino(s) past & future
French Camino (May 2009), French Camino (May 2011), Via de la Plata (April/May 2012)
This thread seems to be all 2008, but I just thought I´d mention that I´ve started a blog (first time ever!), should anyone be interested. Since I´m not starting the Camino Frances until May, at the moment it will be mostly about the trials and tribulations of getting ready :roll:
The address is: http://www.theresalongroadawinding.blogspot.com

OLDER threads on this topic

Most read today

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 117 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.3%