• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where can I get Camino stickers/decals online?

marktqm

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2006)
I just sold my old car and I'm looking for an online store where I can buy a Camino de Santiago-related sticker/decal for my new one. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks!

Mark

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
This is amazing!!!
I was just online looking for the SAME THING--my car just got rear-ended, and my Camino decals have been destroyed. I did not even care about the car--but the stickers--the stickers I bought after my Pilgrimage in '06-are gone.
I am going to check the American Pilgrims site now and see if they have a lead...
Keep me informed on your end!
k

ok, I'm back. I just went on a crazy internet ride to all sorts of links, and the last led me back to this Forum! Seems someone else was looking for souvenirs, and this site http://www.pilgerandenken.de/pilgerprod ... er_57.html listed patches and pins, but still no stickers!

It's in German, and I could not get the English version to pop up. Anyone out there who can read/write in German? Please help us! Can you possibly write the site and ask if they can supply stickers for cars?

Danke Shoen! I swear it's all I know... :) k

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm the one who set up the cafepress site linked to above. It's not anything I make any money from, though -- the prices are cafepress' base prices. It was just a handy way for people to get pins with the forum logo.

If you have a specific image you like, you can have cafepress print it on a sticker for you. It looks like they also sell bumper stickers. If someone has an image or logo they like that isn't copyrighted, I could add it to the santiagoforum site so that others can get it too. Just send me a private message through the forum.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I added a fairly simple bumper sticker to http://www.cafepress.com/santiagoforum. It's down at the bottom of the page. For some reason, the site is also showing two earlier attempts I made to upload files where the images were too small. Until I figure out how to delete those, you probably would want the one with the largest type.

If anyone has ideas for a more interesting design, just let me know.

Summer 2005--your design is the closest to what I used to have--I just wanted the St. James red sword/cross image--the one used on the tarts, the scallop shells, etc. The ones I had were about 2 inches high...and I bought them at the shop diagonally across the street from the compostela office.

Any ideas?
k

The scallop shell on the cafepress site is a photo I took of my own shell. I don't think I'm good enough in Photoshop to create something entirely from scratch.

If you look at the site again, I added an oval sticker with just the shell -- no text. Is that closer to what you're looking for?

- M

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi Summer2005,
I I have previously ordered some of your designs from cafe press. today I've tried ordering some bumper stickers but it doesn't appear to recognise your design. could you check it out and let us know if it's registered in their system? I found the correct page but once I went to put it in the shopping cart it came up with a message saying it wasn't recognised or such. thanks for looking into this, Jane.

Can you try it again now? It looks like cafepress has finally deleted the duplicate items that were showing up on the page, and I think that might fix the problem. Let me know if it's still broken.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks summer2005 for having the stickers available online. I bought a few and I hope my new car will have something Camino-related on it by Christmas. ;-)

Salamat!

MarkTQM

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back