• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where can we get the Guia 2009?

Bridget and Peter

Time of past OR future Camino
Home to Reims 2007
Reims to Limoges 2008
Camino Ingles 2009
Limoges to Gernica 2009
Gernica to San Vicente de la Barquera 2010
San Vicente to La Isla 2012
La Isla to Santiago Sept/Oct 2014
Having seen pages from the Guía 2009: Camino del Norte (o Costa), Camino Primitivo y Camino del Salvador on here: http://www.jacobeo.net/index.php?modulo=16 I realize this would be extremely useful - does anyone know if can I get hold of it in England or send for it (in time for it to come for planning) before we leave (on 19 Sept) or should and can we get hold of a copy in Irun?

Its actually getting near time for us to go! Worryingly Peter seems to be having a ME/CFS wobbly patch at present, with several bad days a week. The last two years the CFS/ME has melted away for our cycling pilgrimage so we are trusting it will this year. Just feeling a little anxious tonight as he was so fatigued when I came home from work.

We have trains booked out and the ferry back, so we will have to get from Limoges to Santander somehow, even if we can't bike! Perhaps we could set a new mode of pilgrimage - on local buses!

Anyway - back to the Guide - my spanish isn't strong enough for me to understand from the website how to order the guide - help, anyone?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You have to register with the site to be able to add anything into the shopping cart. Then hover on Tienda jacobeo, then click on libros. Remove the 1 and put 0 for the books that you do not want then click on the cart and hopefully it will go through to put in your card details. We haven't got that far as we didn't actually register.
You can e-mail them by clicking 'contacto' - on the same line as the date.
If that doesn't work you might be able to contact their publishers; from their contact details:-
La tienda electrónica de productos del Camino de Santiago responde fiscalmente a la editorial Iniciativas Pamplona S.L., domicilio en la calle Ansoleaga 14 5º Dcha., 31001, de Pamplona (Navarra), Tel: (+34) 669 866 760.
It looks as though the books are printed by the firm above whose phone number is given.
Hope this helps
Tia Valeria

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.