• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where did you walk ( locally ) in 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mister P for the photo of the boat! I love all kind of boats, I grew up on a fishermen village and worked on sea related jobs for about fifty years. However, now I am extremely happy doing all my sailing on foot on Mother Nature Trails. Muchas gracias, y no pares de caminar.
Nice new avatar, Sailor!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Nice new avatar, Sailor!
Thank you Miss K, during my walks I feel like the turtle crossing the road, "slower is faster" (actual sign posted in my best local walking area, by the bay front).
Wonderful weather, wonderful views.
Thank you Miss T, gorgeous mountains.

To all caminantes, those on local caminos and those currently heading to Santiago de Compostela, animo, no pares de caminar.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
wonderful views.
No joke! Very nice photos of gorgeous mountains, @Tulle!, thank you!
And I like your new avatar too, @Sailor . These are one of my favorite ocean beings - called 'honu' in Hawaiian. Honu are in many ancient stories as navigators and way finders, and are said to have led the ancient people to the Islands. Certainty not a bad avatar for a peregrino!

. . . Honu are in many ancient stories as navigators and way finders, and are said to have led the ancient people to the Islands . . .
Thanks Miss VN for this great story about the Honu, I like it!

Let me share a quick sea story with our caminantes. Miss Turtle or Tortuga or Honu or Carey is known for crossing roads (slowly) in beach areas. In the 1980s I was stationed in a small island in the Indian Ocean, one morning our team had to "rescue" a female sea turtle from the middle of the road (she was trying to cross from the lagoon back to the Indian Ocean), a very large and heavy baby (over 200 kilos), we placed her on the back of a military truck, drove to the beach, placed her near the water, and off she went back to her home in the open ocean.

And here ends my sea story, now we return to our regularly scheduled programming of "Where did you walk locally in 2018" . . . no pares de caminar.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Such a nice thread. Why I haven’t I found it before? But it is on my radar now. :)
My little walking group did 10 kms in Bungonia National Park on SundayC5F65D5F-6E6C-4AE8-9F13-D2B42842EB03.jpeg9943D1CC-0C3A-4BA4-A76D-A65D7E99BE9D.jpeg

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I had a lovely 7 km walk from home down to the whale watching platform - but sadly no whales in view (about 110 km Sth of Sydney). Hopefully we will see them soon on their annual migration north to the warm waters of the Barrier Reef. Cheers

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
So lovely to see all the contributions!
We are so privileged living in such a divers world with these glorious sights.
Similar thoughts in my mind. There is a joke about when God made my country. St Peter thought he was going over the top with all the beautiful mountains and rivers and birds and lochs (that is the clue!) etc... When Peter tried to get God to call a halt, God said: don't worry! Just wait to see who I am giving them as neighbours! The truth is, who or whatever is responsible, creation , nature, has no equal. Or, if you prefer: in the goodness and beauty of created things, the original author, by analogy, is seen.

Once again, thank you for the awesome photos and for the updates about your local walks. On my side of the house, heavy clouds, cool breeze from the Pacific Ocean (I can see the ocean to the west of Mi Casa Humilde), slow walk yesterday just like my avatar, fast-paced walk today as I was trying to beat the wet weather. Praying to stay healthy, praying for peace, praying for all caminantes walking locally, praying for all caminantes currently heading to Santiago de Compostela. Buena suerte. Buen camino. No pares de caminar.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Not walking due to rainy day here. Our friendly snakes are coming out, in the past couple of weeks I have found two dead cascabelitos on the road near the signs. Animo, no pares de caminar.
Cascabelitos!.jpg

Not walking due to rainy day here. Our friendly snakes are coming out, in the past couple of weeks I have found two dead cascabelitos on the road near the signs. Animo, no pares de caminar.
View attachment 43149
I must remember never to visit you! First it was India, then Africa, now your part of the globe! I am a chicken. Maybe that should be my new avatar, now I think it!

Oh when were the days I went for a longer walk aside from my daily housecalls in the city?
Seems to be the case every spring when I return from my yearly Camino.

Last week we visited Esneux where we stayed in a b&b and had this wonderful view.
We also had a memorable gastronomical restaurant walk/trip...
This weekend hopefully less warm weather, really can not function well when it is more than 25 Celsius....

Attachments

• 20180526_180151.jpg
    20180526_180151.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
  • 20180526_211755.jpg
    20180526_211755.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
-- Miss K, snake bites are rare in my area, we stay away from the marked areas and leave them alone.
-- Miss S, thanks for the photos, one thing missing from the second photo (Vino Tinto).
-- To all caminantes, buena suerte, no pares de caminar.

-- Miss K, snake bites are rare in my area, we stay away from the marked areas and leave them alone.
-- Miss S, thanks for the photos, one thing missing from the second photo (Vino Tinto).
-- To all caminantes, buena suerte, no pares de caminar.

Here you go...Galician blanco

Attachments

• 20180528_194312.jpg
    20180528_194312.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

€149,-
Good looking day here, nice slow-paced walk this morning, a lot of rabbits, birds, squirrels outside looking for food. Super clear skies, I could see all the way to some distant islands on the Pacific. And just for Miss Yaying I have attached this good looking photo of our Pacific Ocean with our southern border at the distance, taken during my walk in the area. To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

Oceano Pacifico precioso.jpg

Good looking day here, nice slow-paced walk this morning, a lot of rabbits, birds, squirrels outside looking for food. Super clear skies, I could see all the way to some distant islands on the Pacific. And just for Miss Yaying I have attached this good looking photo of our Pacific Ocean with our southern border at the distance, taken during my walk in the area. To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

View attachment 43186

Lovely!
I just saw a squirrel running on a rooftop when I looked outside my officewindow today.
My only contact with " nature " today...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Lovely views and good looking breakfast. Now I feel like eating a bowl a yoghurt.

This week our Thursday morning walking group saw the Australian version of very big squirrels. A wild mob of around 30 adults and who knows how many joeys, like hanging out during the day at our local wetlands. The sweet lush grass of the greens in the neighbouring golf course and the Mulwaree River on the other side of the wetlands may explain the attraction.
You can see how dry the country is. We need rain badly.9AB32F0F-37AC-4594-8860-693C789BB683.jpeg
0A63A742-5BC8-4E79-B841-3132B2299192.jpeg

View attachment 43186
oh my.... even the water soaked in the sand looks blue to me... the wonders of blue sky...sometimes at night if only im not sharing a room, i might get a blue lamp...
thanks for sharing your mighty blue sky!

Here is some mud for everyone, from Northern Italy, where I am for about 10 days.:cool:They are very full days, so I went for a walk soon after I arrived, because this week there will be not much time for that. So yesterday morning it was up, down, and around the (big) hill behind the centre - and a wee bit of mud-skiing around the back side. :eek::DFortunately I stayed upright, but it was close.
20180601_082114.jpg20180601_084746.jpg

Our friendly snakes are coming out, in the past couple of weeks I have found two dead cascabelitos on the road near the signs.
Ohhhhh. :confused: Unlike @kirkie, I like snakes a lot. RIP.
And Of course the roos are special! Thank you, @HedaP !

A selection of Camino Jewellery
and my little walk today took me into a local park, alive with children and parents, and the football prima donnas of tomorrow I only took one photo, a sculpture representing a family. I thought twice about taking a photo of the children. Sadly, in today's world, to seemed safer and respectful not to take one.
IMG_2392.JPG

Another fabulous early-summer day and I went for a walk to the beach area north of Copenhagen and, after a refreshing swim, back again (round trip around 16 km).

The old bathing pavilion dating back to 1901 (now a members-only club). The grass is all yellow because of almost no rain for a month
IMG_20180603_122700.jpg

A look to the outer pier across the bay where the big cruise ships come in. They are too big to enter the inner harbor, so the passengers are picked up by trains of double decker buses and taken to the shopping streets in the city center. They return loaded with shopping bags from Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Royal Copenhagen and the like.
IMG_20180603_123205.jpg

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Another fabulous early-summer day and I went for a walk to the beach area north of Copenhagen and, after a refreshing swim, back again (round trip around 16 km).

The old bathing pavilion dating back to 1901 (now a members-only club). The grass is all yellow because of almost no rain for a month
View attachment 43269

A look to the outer pier across the bay where the big cruise ships come in. They are too big to enter the inner harbor, so the passengers are picked up by trains of double decker buses and taken to the shopping streets in the city center. They return loaded with shopping bags from Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Royal Copenhagen and the like.
View attachment 43270[/QUOTE
At the end of my school life, i went on a cruise organised for school students from all over Scotland. We docked in Copenhagen, but I have only the faintest memory of it. The little mermaid is about the height of my memory! Looks lovely. Enjoy the sun till the rain comes back.

@kirkie said: "At the end of my school life, i went on a cruise organised for school students from all over Scotland. We docked in Copenhagen, but I have only the faintest memory of it. The little mermaid is about the height of my memory! Looks lovely. Enjoy the sun till the rain comes back."

Copenhagen is a dangerous place.
I was there 30 years ago, staying with my then-partner's aunt. I gained 7 kilos in 2 weeks. :eek::oops:
And that was at a time in my life when I ran at least 5km every day if not much more.
But the food....six times a day starting with eggs, bread, and 3 kinds of pickled herring at breakfast and ending with tea and cookies at 11PM. And then there were the pastries...........
It was crazy.
And very nice.
How does everyone manage to stay so slender, @stgcph ?

€149,-
I recommenced my Camino walking training in Melbourne , Australia about a month ago . I hope to walk again this late September 2018 . I walk around 15-25 kms most Saturday , Sundays and Wednesdays -with a backpack -around various bush trails based around the Yarra river which winds its way from Mt Baw Baw all the way to the CBD and into Port Phillip Bay . I usually end my walk at St Francis church in Lonsdale St (which is the oldest Catholic Church on Melbourne ).i really love the bush trails because they are like bathing in a forest and it's peaceful , tranquil and the sounds of native birds and creatures is really beautiful .

Attachments

• IMG_3728.JPG
    IMG_3728.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3737.JPG
    IMG_3737.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3741.JPG
    IMG_3741.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3744.JPG
    IMG_3744.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3750.JPG
    IMG_3750.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3761.JPG
    IMG_3761.JPG
    663.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3762.JPG
    IMG_3762.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3766.JPG
    IMG_3766.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3775.JPG
    IMG_3775.JPG
    528.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3781.JPG
    IMG_3781.JPG
    589.1 KB · Views: 13
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I recommenced my Camino walking training in Melbourne , Australia about a month ago . I hope to walk again this late September 2018 . I walk around 15-25 kms most Saturday , Sundays and Wednesdays -with a backpack -around various bush trails based around the Yarra river which winds its way from Mt Baw Baw all the way to the CBD and into Port Phillip Bay . I usually end my walk at St Francis church in Lonsdale St (which is the oldest Catholic Church on Melbourne ).i really love the bush trails because they are like bathing in a forest and it's peaceful , tranquil and the sounds of native birds and creatures is really beautiful .
You are so lucky to have such a beautiful walk. Minus the snakes... I realise this is a prejudice. I am happy to hold on o this prejudice!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Nice slow-paced walk this morning under foggy weather, this is what we call the "June Gloom" with overcast skies and cool temperatures on the coast (this happens in late Spring and the Summer), usually clears up by mid-morning and early afternoon, after the marine layer is gone we see sunny skies. In the US Navy we were very familiar with this type of weather and we planned our departures and arrivals accordingly (however, at times Mother Nature played tricks on us, causing unplanned delays). Good luck with your walk, with or without the "June Gloom." To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

June Gloom.jpg

Started the Pennine way...

Attachments

• 34324853_10214411633238278_7738490199247683584_n.jpg
    34324853_10214411633238278_7738490199247683584_n.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 11224385_10213997626688373_6586463069507664518_n.jpg
    11224385_10213997626688373_6586463069507664518_n.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 29570269_10213997562806776_7099814126747657282_n.jpg
    29570269_10213997562806776_7099814126747657282_n.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 29694382_10213997589047432_884655748800803541_n.jpg
    29694382_10213997589047432_884655748800803541_n.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 7
A selection of Camino Jewellery
I started Bank holiday weekend at the end of March, and I did in May Bank Holiday another long weekend... From Edale to Horton-in-Ribblesdale. I will go back in August!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I haven´t had the time or the energy to put any of my pictures together or contribute for a while. I mostly have been occupeid with visiting the hospital 3-4 times a week since Januari. Nothing that gonna stop me from doing a Camino, only postpone it some more. Then taking care of my health in different ways and by going to the gym 2 times a week, and doing physio at home every day. Then comes the ordinary life, with the daily chores, but I have been able to do some walks here and there.

This past Saturday I took a walk two streets up to the citycenter to stroll around and have an icecream in the wonderful summer weather. There were a lot of tourists and festivitys going on, then I realised it was the Pride-event. I went over the square and in to the renovated Fredrikskyrkan, I hadn´t been in since they re-opend. Entering the church there were a sign saying Drop-In weddings this afternoon, and after a few minutes there came a sweet young couple. It was a lovely cermony, and I felt so honered to attend it. Congratulations and all my best wisheses for your life as a married couple Andreas and Emmelie, and congratulations to your sweet son Frank. ❤️

Drop-In wedding at Fredrikskyrkan 2018-06-02. Andreas and Emmelie..JPEG

I haven´t had the time or the energy to put any of my pictures together or contribute for a while. I mostly have been occupeid with visiting the hospital 3-4 times a week since Januari. Nothing that gonna stop me from doing a Camino, only postpone it some more. Then taking care of my health in different ways and by going to the gym 2 times a week, and doing physio at home every day. Then comes the ordinary life, with the daily chores, but I have been able to do some walks here and there.

This past Saturday I took a walk two streets up to the citycenter to stroll around and have an icecream in the wonderful summer weather. There were a lot of tourists and festivitys going on, then I realised it was the Pride-event. I went over the square and in to the renovated Fredrikskyrkan, I hadn´t been in since they re-opend. Entering the church there were a sign saying Drop-In weddings this afternoon, and after a few minutes there came a sweet young couple. It was a lovely cermony, and I felt so honered to attend it. Congratulations and all my best wisheses for your life as a married couple Andreas and Emmelie, and congratulations to your sweet son Frank. ❤️

Very sorry to hear you are having health problems. My best wishes for speedy recovery.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

€46,-

View attachment 43330
what is the most important moment? the one you have. Thanks for sharing, and hopefully your energies will soon return to 'normal'. You got a lovely surprise and thanks for sharing it.

View attachment 43330
Last year, I went wandering from Pamplona for a couple of days. I met a lovely young couple from USA. We exchanged email addresses. Today I was spring cleaning, and sent a message to them. Great news! They are expecting their first baby soon, and also the husband has finished his theology studies and has been accepted in a post so they will be moving soon. Where I walked today is in the shadows of this lovely news, and your post has prompted me to share this, so thanks, FamPed. Get strong, to continue on your camino.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@yaying, guess what, I just had another nice walk early this morning under the June Gloom!
@FamPed thanks for the nice wedding photo, looks very peaceful. Please get well soon and get back to walking slowly. Now I feel like having a nice cup of vanilla ice cream. To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

Last edited:
June Gloom!
Aye Sir....
last night i was imagining about this... i love really blue sky, but i was intrigue it seems to rain but it wont pour... though when were young our grandma always reminds us to wait for the rain on every 1st of May with a clear blue sky, season for 'flores de mayo'

€46,-

€149,-

€83,-
Thanks everyone for all the good photos. Had a nice-paced walk this morning under cloudy skies, and now the winds are here (I can see the flag flying high outside Mi Casa Humilde).
@yaying, in reference to the "flores de mayo" my mother used to tell us to be on the lookout for "los chubascos de Mayo" (May showers), used to rain a lot during the month of May and we could see those chubascos at the distance in the open sea, moving slowly to our fishermen village (we used to run hard to remove all the clothing we had hanging and drying outside before the chubasco's arrivals). To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

€149,-
what is the most important moment? the one you have.
Last year, I went wandering from Pamplona for a couple of days. I met a lovely young couple from USA. We exchanged email addresses. Today I was spring cleaning, and sent a message to them. Great news! They are expecting their first baby soon, and also the husband has finished his theology studies and has been accepted in a post so they will be moving soon. Where I walked today is in the shadows of this lovely news, and your post has prompted me to share this, so thanks, FamPed. Get strong, to continue on your camino.

Thank you for giving us an glims of your lovely moment. :)

That’s a nice wedding in a beautiful church .
The church is totally different from before and top modern. It was built between 1720-1744. It was dark and had a not so welcoming feel to it, do it was impressive. They have some of the original interial saved and stored. I think they did a great job restoring it and bringing it in to a new era, where it already is used much more and in many different ways.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yesterday I walked a bit in Gothenburg, after picking up my son when he returned home from the sea. Walking on asphalt in summer sandals isn´t good, I missed my hiking boots. The weather was nice, and it is a green city with a good vibe. No pictures..
But I have some pictures from last month when I was there for 2 days and stayed at Backpackers hostel. I had to get me a dos of albergue feeling.. ;):cool:

Backpackers Vandrarhem 27 April 2018.JPEG Slottsskogen Gbg 27 April 2018.JPEG Vegastaden Gbg 27 April 2018.JPEG

Yesterday I walked a bit in Gothenburg, after picking up my son when he returned home from the sea. Walking on asphalt in summer sandals isn´t good, I missed my hiking boots. The weather was nice, and it is a green city with a good vibe. No pictures..
But I have some pictures from last month when I was there for 2 days and stayed at Backpackers hostel. I had to get me a dos of albergue feeling.. ;):cool:

View attachment 43399View attachment 43400View attachment 43401
Lovely. I am planning a walk along a river in Ireland this summer but I know there are not any nice hostels like yours...That will be my ( Irish) camino for this year. Meantime, walking as often and as much as I can. Today nothing. I had to drive to a ceremony 140km away. A beautiful day, a new school building, gorgeous voices of the children, the local Police music band, meeting friends from many years ago... A connection of 150 years with the town, still kept alive by such events.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We had a change of weather here with the wind shifting and pushing the fog away, clear skies, warm temperature. Overall, good walk without the June Gloom effect this morning. To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

Good walk today under sunny/blue skies (no clouds and no June Gloom), but had to cover a lot of concrete before reaching the dirt trails on the hills, but at least we got it done (of course, I do my best to protect my knees, so, I shift to low-pace, slow-walk on concrete areas). To all caminantes on their local caminos and to those currently heading to Santiago de Compostela, animo, no pares de caminar.
Camino de Concreto!.jpg

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Good walk today under sunny/blue skies (no clouds and no June Gloom), but had to cover a lot of concrete before reaching the dirt trails on the hills, but at least we got it done (of course, I do my best to protect my knees, so, I shift to low-pace, slow-walk on concrete areas). To all caminantes on their local caminos and to those currently heading to Santiago de Compostela, animo, no pares de caminar.
View attachment 43437

wow that great blue ski greet me a good day mr. @Sailor!

im jealous! ... as mine is either full of dusty on going construction or a full dusty unsafety deserted one.:(:confused:

I have only had a little time to walk after lunch each day, but I am very grateful for that!
There is a path behind the centre that is a very old road - it also has GR blazes, but I cannot figure out what path this is; the Via Francigenia goes by about a 20 minute drive north of here, down in the Po River Valley. But this is up in the hills.
The broom is blooming and it smells glorious.
Oh. And it has been unusually wet. So there are ticks everywhere. :confused:

Attachments

• IMG_9045.JPG
    IMG_9045.JPG
    372.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9038.JPG
    IMG_9038.JPG
    803.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9043.JPG
    IMG_9043.JPG
    721.7 KB · Views: 8
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks Sabine!
Fortunately, so far I've only found one. Others have not been so lucky.
The ones that are a concern are the ones that might be sitting where I cannot see. Unfortunately, I do not have eyes on the back of my head.;)

@yaying, no blue skies, during my walk today I saw fog from start to finish. It is now time for another short Sea Story (a short one, I promise). In reference to the dusty skies by Doha, I do remember all the dust coming from the desert during my days on station in the Persian Gulf (a bunch of deployments to the area) . After months of sailing inside the gulf, upon departure we used to do a "a fresh water washdown" to remove all the dust from the main mast all the way down to the main deck. But the best "washdown" was done by Mother Nature; after we passed the southern tip of India the wet monsoon was waiting for us to do a real good job cleaning all the decks exposed to the elements. The hardest rain I ever saw was in the Indonesian Archipelago and in the San Bernardino Straits (left the warship super clean). End of my short Sea Story (see, I told you, a short one). To all caminantes, animo, no pares de caminar.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Last edited:

€149,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.