• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where did you walk ( locally ) in 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A brisk Easter morning circle. Cold but bright, and warm in the sunny spots. Remembering childhood games with my siblings and my dad while mum was cooking the dinner..
The second photo shows the view towards the Dublin mountains, with the rugby stadium close enough.
.43FABA5D-0D0A-4950-A2EA-A0D5CB04BB62.jpegA04A22AE-FA3C-4DF9-91C7-A0C9629986E6.jpeg6B457E9E-6700-4E93-BB3C-E12F3B3B5848.jpegC5F4C2C9-87D9-4A22-9908-4A8089ACA3FC.jpeg

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Only walking locally, but in a lovely park. Bright, sunny, 3 Centigrade and breezy, so quite fresh. The daffodils are fading, but I did manage to find some Yellow arrows, on the cafe terrace. The really sharp eyed, will see a goose nesting in a hole in the old Oak tree.

Golders Hill low res 1.jpgGolders Hill low res 2.jpgGolders Hill low res 3.jpgGolders Hill low res 4.jpgGolders Hill low res 5.jpgGolders Hill low res 6.jpg

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Bright early morning sun, -3C, frosty, no wind.
Hampstead Heath today. I am very lucky to live close by, especially in lockdown. It contains the highest point in London and is only a few miles from the centre. The locals often comment that it helps keep them sane.
IMG_20210407_071630516.jpg
IMG_20210407_070909139.jpgIMG_20210407_072229367_HDR.jpgIMG_20210407_072529654.jpgIMG_20210407_072901175_HDR.jpgIMG_20210407_074241958_HDR.jpgIMG_20210407_074756621_HDR.jpg

Walking the Spirit Trail in Ladner Marsh, finding the ongoing carvings and sculptures created by an anonymous artist, beginning in 2018. Saw a beautiful Varied Thrush and high in a tree, a Paper Wasp nest with it's papery covering gone. Solved a riddle and didn't get tossed off the Troll Bridge. A good day.

spirit1.jpgspirit2.jpgspirit3.jpgspirit.JPGspirit4.jpg spiritnest.jpg spirit5.jpgspirit6.jpgspirit7.jpg

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
…ambling along ridges and valleys to a prairie where les orchidées spike. Water lillies, wild grasses, trilling birds, the tail-end of a hare.

Map: Église St-Jean-de-Balerme via Pech-de-Plat to a shady hollow (9 .5 kms)

Capture web_9-4-2021_215018_www.geoportail.gouv.fr.jpegIMG_1803r.JPG IMG_1675r.jpg

IMG_1824r.jpg IMG_2016r.jpg IMG_2054r.jpg IMG_2104r.jpg

Église St-Jean-de-Balerme is a rather beautiful romanesque church dating from 11th to 15th centuries. Pilgrims sometimes passed by there, long ago, fording the river Lot, taking a ferry or traversing the bridge at Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Attached below are a selection of photos, contacts and information.

Cheers
Lovingkindness

[edited: attachment added]

Attachments

• Resource St Jean de Balerme photos by Lovingkindness.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
…ambling along ridges and valleys to a prairie where les orchidées spike. Water lillies, wild grasses, trilling birds, the tail-end of a hare.

Map: Église St-Jean-de-Balerme via Pech-de-Plat to a shady hollow (9 .5 kms)

View attachment 97331View attachment 97332 View attachment 97334

View attachment 97333 View attachment 97335 View attachment 97336 View attachment 97337

Église St-Jean-de-Balerme is a rather beautiful romanesque church dating from 11th to 15th centuries. Pilgrims sometimes passed by there, long ago, fording the river Lot, taking a ferry or traversing the bridge at Villeneuve-sur-Lot. Here is a selection of photos, contacts and information which I have put together for those interested: Resource: Église St-Jean-de-Balerme (login to download)

Cheers
Lovingkindness
Thankyou for this post. I wanted to hit more than one reaction here. All of them gave me such a joyful/sunny hit to my being.

Last edited:
Nice winter weather today, walking in my homely area.

Attachments

• 6C8063A7-440D-492B-8BA2-728A5CBAD3C7.jpeg
    6C8063A7-440D-492B-8BA2-728A5CBAD3C7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • 6EAD5661-38CC-41FE-9C80-CB1457876DE3.jpeg
    6EAD5661-38CC-41FE-9C80-CB1457876DE3.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 4BF10182-28E0-47EA-9EC8-9E9745E8AA5D.jpeg
    4BF10182-28E0-47EA-9EC8-9E9745E8AA5D.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • E3652170-F6FD-43E1-B915-0AC638B5E2BE.jpeg
    E3652170-F6FD-43E1-B915-0AC638B5E2BE.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 23
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Nice winter weather today, walking in my homely area.
Wow - ‘homely’ is definitely not how I see it.
It’s beautiful..
This sent me to the dictionary...

homely

1. North American: (of a person) unattractive in appearance

2. British: (of a place or surroundings) simple but cosy and comfortable, as in one’s own home.

I didn’t know that.

homely

2. British: (of a place or surroundings) simple but cosy and comfortable, as in one’s own home.

I didn’t know that.
Yes Icacos
I did know that., but after I posted my comment I als did wonder if it may be a ‘typo
and meant to be ‘home’ area. ?
But whatever word. (Home or homely) - it is glorious. We don’t get to see much snow over here.

Homely in my opinion too ; is often how we sometimes look at our own locality/ (like your point #2) and therefore overlook how lovely it truly is to a newcomer.

oh yes - in relation to personal features I’ve often heard people searching for a nicer word to describe someone who isn’t ‘lovely’ in their eyes, use the word homely or plain.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
AD1BCD48-D145-424A-B051-DDBBCF8759B5.jpeg6A94E5D5-D8A1-4E5E-86E1-C62C10BECF2B.jpeg14F85075-C298-4047-850B-7F463121441C.jpegD0F6392E-B463-459D-BDC5-6D3574BAC9C2.jpeg

My first Sunday stravege takes me around an hour (around 5km), as early as I can make myself set out! This morning’s route caught me noticing something I have never seen before, although I know it has been there since the port was constructed: a cute little lighthouse, clearly to help guide vessels into one or other dock. My first and second photos were taken one after the other. The first facing west, the second facing east, into the sun. I looked for an interesting tree for nycwalking, but no luck!
On the return section, I walked along a street peopled with memories. I used to live in North Wall, and many people there walked across a bridge into East Wall, to work in factories. Those people would have been born around 1940 and later. The factories are gone. The echo of their voices and footsteps is still there, if you listen! They used to walk to work and home for lunch, back again, and home again at the end of the day. Ten, fifteen minutes walking each way. Soon, their voices will be stilled as the area is turned into more and more ‘luxury apartments’.

The last photo shows a tiny boat, and it immediately brought the words of a Denver song to my mind: Lost and alone in some forgotten highway....
I attach a link to an article with some information about the area. I have been connected closely with this area since 1976.

https://www.thejournal.ie/east-wall-north-wall-neighbourhood-guide-4160601-Aug2018/

Gee Kirkie ,
You are getting a lot out of walks. Your memories conjure more pictures in my brain. (The sounds of the ghost of the past ..)
I feel like I’m in the same page as you regarding the John Denver song. I started singing the words ... I happen to have his CD playing in my car with that song on it - so it’s quite fresh in my mind. The world lost him too young.

Edit- Your article is now attached.
——
Great memories of Dublin. I loved my time visiting friends in Ireland.
thanks 🙏

Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Gee Kirkie ,
You are getting a lot out of walks. Your memories conjure more pictures in my brain. (The sounds of the ghost of the past ..)
I feel like I’m in the same page as you regarding the John Denver song. I started singing the words ... I happen to have his CD playing in my car with that song on it - so it’s quite fresh in my mind. The world lost him too young.
BTw. Are you having trouble attaching the article you mentioned ?
I posted before attaching it! Can you see it now? I agree totally about losing him too soon. You know, this life is beautiful, for those who have the luxury of a lens that is not cracked...

Gee Kirkie ,

Edit- Your article is now attached.
——
Great memories of Dublin. I loved my time visiting friends in Ireland.
thanks 🙏
Come again...would love to meet you!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
My favourite 8km door to door circular. Woods, hills, river, no tarmac, dazzling sun, a flurry of snow, no other humans - what more can life offer? ("c'est de vents, de pluies, de neiges, de soleils, de montagnes, de fleuves, et de forêts: les vraies richesses de l'homme" - Jean Giono).

My favourite 8km door to door circular. Woods, hills, river, no tarmac, dazzling sun, a flurry of snow, no other humans - what more can life offer? ("c'est de vents, de pluies, de neiges, de soleils, de montagnes, de fleuves, et de forêts: les vraies richesses de l'homme" - Jean Giono).

Fabulous!

Walking a favourite route through the Terra Nova Natural Area and along the tidal flats of Sturgeon Banks. After a few days of nice weather, the paths are dry and I didn't need to cross the makeshift plank and log bridges that some kind soul always builds (or repairs) across the muddiest parts of the path after heavy rain. Stopped for a bit to listen to and admire a glorious Goldfinch.

Terra.jpg terra1.jpg Terra3.jpg Terra4.jpg

homely

I didn’t know that.
#1 is the same as your dictionary.
#2 we say and spell differently...
Screenshot_20210412-204758~3.png

I just finished a 3 day, 55km hike in SE Queensland. First time since late 2017 Camino I have broken out the full backpack and lumped 11kgs of gear (we thought camping would be a good idea!) as its been day packs these past few years. Day 1 (20kms) was brutal in 30 degree heat. Easy to forget that a full backpack makes for hard work.

I just finished a 3 day, 55km hike in SE Queensland. First time since late 2017 Camino I have broken out the full backpack and lumped 11kgs of gear (we thought camping would be a good idea!) as its been day packs these past few years. Day 1 (20kms) was brutal in 30 degree heat. Easy to forget that a full backpack makes for hard work.

Please share a picture if you want.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
1618297391205.png1618297432738.png1618297911064.png
Lots of open, flat country which is green after recent rains and a small town every 20kms or so as you follow an old railway line. I must admit to having a pie at the Pie Shop shown before we started - it felt an appropriate way to kick things off.

It is rare for me to see the little tiny waterfall, but the tide was very low as I passed this morning. I almost caught a sleeping swan but s/he moved into the shadows... and I bent down to capture delights of childhood. We used them to make chains as decorations!
9B8E30F3-0F68-47AB-867F-2405065A3902.jpegDD6CEF11-9329-410C-8872-98CFD342AF86.jpeg832A9465-A6FC-4040-8963-E1D0BF8BA20D.jpeg

Much of our walking has been over the same old ground but with the coming of spring it looks new again. Primroses on the banks, the trees and hedges are beginning to show green. As the track has dried up we can once again walk to the hilltop behind the town. View taken on Good Friday from the hilltop. The thatchers were also busy recently when we passed by. More on the Walking Around blog posts for 12th and 13th April '21.....

0822.JPG 0850.JPG 0824.JPG 826.JPG 809.JPG

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
#1 is the same as your dictionary.
#2 we say and spell differently...
View attachment 97510
Reminds me of a little vocabulary lesson I got on the Camino Olvidado planning thread. Apparently “pavement” means “sidewalk” in the UK, so when I (in the US) wrote that there was an 18 km stretch on “pavement”, someone thought I meant on sidewalks rather than actually on the road. So many ways to make mistakes in your native language!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I did know that., but after I posted my comment I als did wonder if it may be a ‘typo and meant to be ‘home’ area. ? But whatever word. (Home or homely) - it is glorious. We don’t get to see much snow over here.
Or ... as it is Norway, homely could be how one attempts to translate the Norwegian word hjemlig into English ... maybe a word that does not translate so easily. ☺️

Reminds me of a little vocabulary lesson I got on the Camino Olvidado planning thread. Apparently “pavement” means “sidewalk” in the UK, so when I (in the US) wrote that there was an 18 km stretch on “pavement”, someone thought I meant on sidewalks rather than actually on the road. So many ways to make mistakes in your native language!
As George Bernard Shaw said: "England and America are two countries separated by a common language"

Not really mistakes I suppose
different words for the same thing ....eg.hamburger/beef burger
In the USA it’s a hamburger but there’s no ham in it!!
in the UK there’s beef in the beef burger
there are so many examples of these differences ...although I can’t quiet recall them right now
even spellings ...eg...neighbour./neighbor....jewellery/jewlery.

al in all ...just little differences I guess

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Not really mistakes I suppose
different words for the same thing ....eg.hamburger/beef burger
In the USA it’s a hamburger but there’s no ham in it!!
in the UK there’s beef in the beef burger
there are so many examples of these differences ...although I can’t quiet recall them right now
even spellings ...eg...neighbour./neighbor....jewellery/jewlery.

al in all ...just little differences I guess
And quiet and quite. 😁 Sorry, I’m sure that‘s autocorrect, but I just can‘t resist It. 😁

And quiet and quite. 😁 Sorry, I’m sure that‘s autocorrect, but I just can‘t resist It. 😁
Icacos

well spotted!,

i blame the iPad ..well not really....my. eyes then, but definitely myself for not checking the spelling
although I’m generally a quiet person(not) ..I’m now quite sure that I’ll be checking my spellings in future!,

Icacos

well spotted!,

i blame the iPad ..well not really....my. eyes then, but definitely myself for not checking the spelling
although I’m generally a quiet person(not) ..I’m now quite sure that I’ll be checking my spellings in future!,
Your’s was a harmless error, but autocorrect can be a beast sometimes. I was horrified at what I almost inadvertently posted on the forum a while back. 😱😳

Your’s was a harmless error, but autocorrect can be a beast sometimes. I was horrified at what I almost inadvertently posted on the forum a while back. 😱😳
Even in your reply, the blessed ? Keyboard beat you at your own game. I have just got a new keyboard for my ipad - the previous one looked as if it had been chewed by the family dog. We have no dog. I see that the next thing I will do, after sending this, is to find out how to eliminate predictive text from this device...🤣
Edit:
Done. Any further typos will be my own fault!

I wish I would be so fortunate as you.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Why does it seem to me that the finish line keeps moving further and further away? Spain feels like it is very, very far away today.
Try to walk the other way...

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Walking past the thatched house again the work is finished and all the patching is now raked (smoothed) in.
The little peak at the roof end can be seen, that is the one that was being woven in the photo on the blog post (see link above at post #7).

857.JPG 859.JPG

Love all your photos, a 'like' for everyone :)

Twelve kilometres today in and around the CBD. Cooler weather makes it a lot easier.
Edit: I looked for things unusual. Like this boarded up door, and this beautifully designed poster. And this confronting facade to a ‘church,’ which appears to contradict its name.
5D526632-80E6-4F27-9511-8837A036D83E.jpeg 9DB4316F-9339-4D44-8586-AFCB067FA22D.jpeg 296FB20D-871F-4D36-8A49-991976FDCC58.jpeg D377DE7D-BE27-459B-AFD4-DD33C96E603D.jpeg3DA4BF61-0FC7-4845-9D8D-4436C108178B.jpeg 97DA6460-BA81-4B3C-9958-7EA7AAE3762B.jpeg E31D6E7A-DB93-4795-9F37-978273876B8F.jpeg

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The last few days we have been walking in the Nijmegen area. During one of these walks we came across this "garden fens" that was made of empty wine bottles.
20210415_115347.jpg
And we also came across this beautiful stone that someone had put on a tree stump.
20210415_103143.jpg
The text on the stone is, There is so much beauty.❤

Not all walking...bike to train (for about 15 minutes), some shopping, and cycling home. First time beyond 5km for some time. Google maps marks a half hour journey by bike. Zillions of cyclists, walkers and runners. Tide very low, Little and Big Sugar Loaf mountains clearly visible. A photo of a sculpture, explanation in attached link.
ED4B1778-505E-405A-AE42-5625C343C418.jpegF0F7ACE8-1695-457B-9B96-55F74496B1E4.jpeg

Two years ago, I took a train trip across my country (something that was fifty years in the making). Only afterwards did I read of a suggestion that such a trip be undertaken in the winter, when the trees are bare and one can see the view through them. Your fourth picture has reminded me of that. 😊

Packed my tent and other overnight gear and went camping for a few nights. It was lovely but very cold at night. I woke up in the middle of the night and went stargazing. Just beatifull! Next trip will be when Spring is here and we do not have minus degrees at night.

20210403_075504.jpg20210402_143441.jpg20210403_114633.jpg

Another picture of The Lions, from a location in the city that I’ve never been to before. Then I did a 180° turn and took the second picture; it was still early morning so no direct sunshine. It is a very wide pedestrian tunnel under a major artery, constructed and maintained by the City as a skateboarding park, where graffiti is welcomed and celebrated.
F422B7EE-BC26-4138-ABEC-38C28D98B0D9.jpeg0BA23C07-05BF-4657-969F-9DB071D71505.jpeg

€83,-
We went into a very strict lockdown in the province just once day after I had left the SW region because of a demolition project happening in my house.
Fortunately, I can make my own very pleasant walking routes here. It’s a high, rocky region, not dissimilar in appearance to Galicia, but as we are about 500k west of the Laurentians we don’t have the same kinds of views, valleys. etc. Lots of granite, lots of lakes, rivers, greenery... cows.
So yesterday I went for a 20.5 k walk, and today for 8...
My WiFi is crap right now, but when I can, I will come back to the post and add some pictures.
We even have a new 500 acre nature preserve with trails. I hope to be able to walk some of them before I return to the SW at the end of the month.

Yesterday was the first day of a week in Dorset. First walk was ftom Lyme Regis to Seaton and back, about 15 miles in total wit lots of ups and downs. Weather was beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_20210418_163847.jpg
    IMG_20210418_163847.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210418_145025.jpg
    IMG_20210418_145025.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210418_114821.jpg
    IMG_20210418_114821.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210417_162720.jpg
    IMG_20210417_162720.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210417_122214.jpg
    IMG_20210417_122214.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Yesterday was the first day of a week in Dorset. First walk was ftom Lyme Regis to Seaton and back, about 15 miles in total wit lots of ups and downs. Weather was beautiful.
Hi @Mark Day, I would love to be where you are, walking the Jurassic Coastline. It's been on my wish list for years. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

Cheers!

€83,-
Walking at Iona natural area and along the river, with a visit to the Wild Research Bird Observatory hut. A beautiful warm day. The last few days on my walks I've started to count and pick up discarded masks - the pandemic litter problem. Today the count was 21. There were an additional 4 that I couldn't pick up. The lighter disposable ones, get blown into trees and out into the marsh grasses and plants.
The elastic ear loops pose possible danger for wildlife - especially birds. I expect as the camino gets busier this will be a problem there too.

IonaPath.jpgIonaObserve.jpgIonaPath2.jpgIonaYellowlegs.jpgIonaBoom.jpgIonaHeron.jpgIonaMask.jpg

Last edited:
The last few days on my walks I've started to count and pick up discarded masks - the pandemic litter problem.
This is a huge problem. We may save ourselves from covid, but look what we do to the other inhabitants of the planet.

This is a huge problem. We may save ourselves from covid, but look what we do to the other inhabitants of the planet.
Thanks for the link to this story Laurie. The most recent way that we humans are so destructive to our planet. Of the 25 I found today, 5 were reusable cloth masks. Because we need them, I wonder if many are being dropped accidentally - dropping out of people's pockets or off the one ear they're dangling from when not being worn.

€83,-
Hi @Theatregal

I wonder if many are being dropped accidentally - dropping out of people's pockets or off the one ear they're dangling from when not being worn.

Just loved your captures of the heron and yellowlegs. As for the ‘blue mask bird’., I think your ‘wondering thoughts’ quoted above 🤔show you have a very kind and generous outlook.

I still feel they are ‘mostly’ uncaring litterers.

I have only seen about five blue disposable masks in the past year on my local trail. I have also seen two very unique masks, which after a few days I picked up, washed them and have kept them. I agree that the majority probably get lost unintentionally...I will start picking up the disposable ones to toss in the trash; a very good idea!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The bungalow is where my sixth grade class was many moons ago
I went down memory lane ten years ago when visiting the state I lived in as a girl. I parked at our old house and walked to my grade school several blocks away, reliving those memories. When I arrived at the school, it had been torn down and a seniors' nursing home built in its place.😬

Today was a shorter walk but still with big ups and downs, Seaton to Branscombe and back. Beautiful weather again

Attachments

• IMG_20210420_113411.jpg
    IMG_20210420_113411.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20210420_120915.jpg
    IMG_20210420_120915.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210420_130846.jpg
    IMG_20210420_130846.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210420_142637.jpg
    IMG_20210420_142637.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210420_150648.jpg
    IMG_20210420_150648.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210420_144921.jpg
    IMG_20210420_144921.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 14

€60,-

€83,-
London was beautiful today! Hadn’t been there since the first lockdown over a year ago. Only went to get my hair cut but ended up walking 18km! 😳😂

Attachments

• 584DDF16-EB26-424C-A50A-ECE0D593697F.jpeg
    584DDF16-EB26-424C-A50A-ECE0D593697F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 9F4B1E87-D111-4F8B-888F-5088A72456B3.jpeg
    9F4B1E87-D111-4F8B-888F-5088A72456B3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • 1ADA2B87-3A34-4D11-B93E-2602F18D3DBB.jpeg
    1ADA2B87-3A34-4D11-B93E-2602F18D3DBB.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 85DEA0F2-9F7B-43CC-995E-B8B1AE87A397.jpeg
    85DEA0F2-9F7B-43CC-995E-B8B1AE87A397.jpeg
    826 KB · Views: 16
  • AE28705A-D39B-4294-9AC0-1C2B80007B2A.jpeg
    AE28705A-D39B-4294-9AC0-1C2B80007B2A.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back