• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where has my train gone? Hints welcome.

Finisterre

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria 2001,
Porto 2006,
Valenca 2008,
Finisterre 2010,
SJdPP 2012,
Tui 2014.

No plans to return, yet.
eeek!

We are flying into Biarittz on Wednesday night, booked somewhere to stay, the train timetable had lots of trains arriving in St Jean-dpp next morning when I looked at the timetable a month or so ago and now there is nothing until the afternoon.

Arrrrgh!

Why! How! What next!

Can anybody throw some light on this?

Cheers Fin.

Is there a bus?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Fin,

I trust that you are arriving at Biarittz on this Wednesday, March 28 and wish to go from Bayonne
to SJPdP on Thursday.

Unfortunately there is work underway along the train tracks and, hence, the lack of service on the TER line 62 trains to SJPdP. There are buses each weekday morning, however, leaving from the railroad station in Bayonne. The buses leave at 8:15 and 11:51. You can buy the bus ticket in the railroad station.

Bon voyage and Buen Camino,

Margaret

Brilliant, thanks.

I shall look out for you and try to ply you with chocolate and flowers should we meet.

Thanks again.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

I have just popped my Targeta Dorada (Golden Ticket) in my packing box. They cost €12 and cannot be bought online, but can be renewed online. If journeying too or from the Camino on Spanish trains...
Hi everyone! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions for the best summer beaches in Galicia that are easily accessible by car or bus from Santiago de Compostela. Thanks!
Hi there i'm a first time Camino walker - planning for Sept this year. I have a question if anyone can help. We are going with friends but we can't fly out at the same time so we are going to fly...
I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
Hi - I've been waiting to book 2 June from Santiago dC to Madrid - finally the tickets are out! Funnily enough the luxury seats were cheaper than economy seats, so I took one.
We are leaving May 4th for the Camino, starting in Ponferrada. I tried online to book the Correos Pac Monchila luggage transfer service and it provided a drop down list box of specific...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.