• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where have you been 50 years ago?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Interesting concept, I get what you mean that it was probably a life changing event for a number of people. A yank friend of mine who was there described it more of a gathering where people flocked together before wollowing in rock and mud with a lack of toilets and beds... So I guess there are Camino parallels there.

As for me 50 years ago I was 6 and more likely to be tramping around the central mountains and learning to swim in freezing streams... I guess this is where I got infected by the walking bug.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
My brother (2 years older than me) went to Woodstock with a couple of friends at the ripe age of 15! He was there for 1 1/2 days until someone stole his sleeping bag and it starting raining. A lot of people have a romantic idea of Woodstock - not to say that it was not an epic happening - but it was also total chaos. Facilities were poor (who expected so many people to show up?), nothing like the music festivals of today.

Some of the best musicians of the day performed there. Boy would I have liked to see Jimmy Hendrix, Crosby, Stills Nash & Young, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, Joan Baez and Richie Havens just to name a few. Here is a line-up of the performers http://www.woodstockstory.com/bandsperformerssetsplaylists1969.html.

I have watched a number of documentaries about Woodstock and I wouldn't mind the chaos at all with all those musicians. I only have the opportunity to see Ten Years After (the guitar player and leader of the band Alvin Lee was called the fastest guitar still well into 80s) live but more than 10 years after Woodstock :D
I'm Going Home is still one of my top10 songs and the Woodstock version is the longest. Just wow!!!

Do you know that because of the chaos somehow Richie Havens came first to the site and was asked (even without bass guitarist stucked on the road) to perform as first although he was announced to play later?
And that he improvised Freedom on the spot? Just sooooo awesome!

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
50 years ago tomorrow was my 21st birthday. I can't remember but undoubtedly I was celebrating in Venezuela, where I was for the summer, back when that country seemed to have a promising future.
Let me be the first one to wish you Happy Birthday!
Although I don't know in which time zone you are and I might be a bit too early :D

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Here's a repost of what I posted on Friday on the Not a Serious Thread thread:

50 years ago was Woodstock. Peg and I didn't know each other for another ten years. The concert was about halfway between us. When I first heard about the concert it was because the radio was saying that with the traffic it was impossible to get there. Peg turned down an offer to go because she thought it wasn't going to be so special. "Hey, Peg, wanna go to a concert? There are going to be a bunch of bands there."

I was still in high school, but through the media coverage my memories of Woodstock include: hearing of lots of drug use, free love, hippie flower children, congested tent camping, world peace sign, lots of long hair on both females and males...and more.
Personally, I'm rather glad I was not a part of that scene...nothing wrong with all the great music though.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Being only 12 years old and living in Australia at the time, attending Woodstock would have been akin to flying to the Moon! My eldest sister bought the Woodstock triple album shortly thereafter so I got to at least imagine the scene. Such an awakening to my musical taste. Thanks for the Alvin Lee reference KinkyOne. If you haven't already done so, check out "Somebody Callin' Me" by Alvin Lee & Ten Years After. Still sends shivers up my spine! 😀🎸👏

Peace sisters and brothers ;)

Anyone on this forum that participated at Woodstock Festival exactly 50 years ago? What are your memories if you would be willing to share them?

I know that's not directly related to Camino de Santiago but at that time it surely was your Camino :)
50 years ago my Camino was looming. A 5000 mile drive from Dubia back to Manchester UK. My next Camino is looming. My wife and I start to Ingles in a couple of weeks. Bruce and Margaret.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
My family has a summer cabin about 5 miles from the farm fields where Woodstock happened. The cars were parked along the roads.
Back then. Traffic was backed up for miles. My grandmother went down to 17b which was the main road with bumper to bumper traffic and gave away sandwiches to people stranded on the roads for hours....today woodstock is a very organized site which continues to have concerts, weddings and other events.

Well, yeah, it was kind of a pilgrimage as some described it. Like there was 400k pilgrims in one place. Imagine 400.000 Compostelas issued in just three days :D

Time for @t2andreo to chime in ;)

Anyone on this forum that participated at Woodstock Festival exactly 50 years ago? What are your memories if you would be willing to share them?

I know that's not directly related to Camino de Santiago but at that time it surely was your Camino :)

Anyone on this forum that participated at Woodstock Festival exactly 50 years ago? What are your memories if you would

today I am 72 and in under 3 weeks will be on Camino (Burgos/Ponferrada) for my 6th time.Three weeks time......50 years ago....I was leaving my summertime hotel job (it closed for the winter) and being unable to find any other work in those times in Ireland I took the emigrant trail to England,never to live in Ireland again.So many places on the Camino are so similar to where I grew up in Ireland I am transported back to my youth.

I had just graduated from high school and Could Not Wait to head off to college in a few weeks. I was working some dull summer job that I can't even remember now, and was vaguely aware of a huge music festival going on in upstate New York. How could I not be? They were constantly announcing on the radio to stay home, the site was packed, cars were lined up for hours, don't try to come here, you'll never get in, the toilets are overflowing..... and on and on and on.

I wondered why anyone would even want to go there in the first place. After all, the Beatles weren't playing. 😂

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Was about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. Still en route...
First ever flight, stupendous amount of money, one way ticket Glasgow to Dublin £8.10.00. Woodstock was rather peripheral...Hah! If I knew then what I know now: well, I would still have taken the flight. Nice idea, kinkyone!

Wasn't just Woodstock that year. In the UK we had the Bob Dylan Isle of Wight festival. I was a young and fairly well known hippy poet then and the two brothers who financed and organised it offered me to go on stage, do a five or ten minute set of my poetry and then introduce Dylan onto the stage - I said yes of course!!
But the crowds and traffic were so bad that I arrived two hours late ..... dang! (etc) - now that could have been life-changing I guess :(

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I had just graduated from high school and Could Not Wait to head off to college in a few weeks. I was working some dull summer job that I can't even remember now, and was vaguely aware of a huge music festival going on in upstate New York. How could I not be? They were constantly announcing on the radio to stay home, the site was packed, cars were lined up for hours, don't try to come here, you'll never get in, the toilets are overflowing..... and on and on and on.

I wondered why anyone would even want to go there in the first place. After all, the Beatles weren't playing. 😂
True dat, Bala! 😂

Fifty years ago, I was in my early twenties and that summer I was in Europe for three months, hitchhiking with a boyfriend in England, the Netherlands & Denmark, and then travelling on my own with a Eurail Pass in Norway, Germany, Italy, and Yugoslavia. There was a photo of Woodstock on the front page of the newspaper when we were in Amsterdam and we knew that we would have been there if we weren’t in Europe. The summer of 1969 was the first of several wonderful trips to Europe, including a year in Paris. Then in 2011, I discovered the Camino Frances, and the rest is history.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Fifty years ago, I was in my early twenties and that summer I was in Europe for three months, hitchhiking with a boyfriend in England, the Netherlands & Denmark, and then travelling on my own with a Eurail Pass in Norway, Germany, Italy, and Yugoslavia. There was a photo of Woodstock on the front page of the newspaper when we were in Amsterdam and we knew that we would have been there if we weren’t in Europe. The summer of 1969 was the first of several wonderful trips to Europe, including a year in Paris. Then in 2011, I discovered the Camino Frances, and the rest is history.
I guess you've trained through Slovenia also while in Yugoslavia? :)

50 years ago I wasn’t born and even my parents were just small children at the time. I do remember Woodstock though, Nine Inch Nails played a killer set, though there was little peace love and harmony involved! 😂 #GenerationX

Wow, Marylynn, what a colorful life you have had in your youth! It would be interesting to hear your stories...lucky are those who have met you on your Camino walks and possibly heard of some of your adventures!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I have watched a number of documentaries about Woodstock and I wouldn't mind the chaos at all with all those musicians. I only have the opportunity to see Ten Years After (the guitar player and leader of the band Alvin Lee was called the fastest guitar still well into 80s) live but more than 10 years after Woodstock :D
I'm Going Home is still one of my top10 songs and the Woodstock version is the longest. Just wow!!!

Do you know that because of the chaos somehow Richie Havens came first to the site and was asked (even without bass guitarist stucked on the road) to perform as first although he was announced to play later?
And that he improvised Freedom on the spot? Just sooooo awesome!

Interesting information about Richie Havens. What a great voice he had, I can literally feel his deep, rich voice reverberating in my chest.

Another tidbit: Jimmy Hendrix was last up. Due to all the rain, most participants had already left!

Wasn't just Woodstock that year. In the UK we had the Bob Dylan Isle of Wight festival. I was a young and fairly well known hippy poet then and the two brothers who financed and organised it offered me to go on stage, do a five or ten minute set of my poetry and then introduce Dylan onto the stage - I said yes of course!!
But the crowds and traffic were so bad that I arrived two hours late ..... dang! (etc) - now that could have been life-changing I guess :(
Ah, August Bank Holiday! I was hitch-hiking around Europe and bumped into a young Dutch guy who had just come back from the IoW festival. He was wearing army fatigues, had a CND/peace medallion ☮ around his neck and had what is now know as a "hipster" beard.
An American girl asked him if he was a hippie. "No," he said, "I'm a soldier in the Dutch Army - this is my uniform . . . they don't let me wear the medallion of course!"

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

I wish. But I was at the first Glastonbury festival. It was about 1500 people camping in a field, and you could collect fresh milk from the farmhouse in the morning! I was only 16 at the time and I told my Mum I was staying with a friend. I was, it was just that it was in a tent in a field ;)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
As one of the elderly among you, 50 years ago, was a time I had left Canada for a time and was working at CBS news in Los Angeles - a time when future historic events were playing out live, including Woodstock, the Vietnam war, the moon landing, love-ins in the Haight Ashbury district, Nixon, Charles Manson and more, truly a volotile time in history. Though fake news has been around in some form or another for a long time, we weren't inundated on a level as we are today. Woodstock was a sight to behold and to ponder.......

Ahhhh.... the memories! I guess it was the year of my first Camino - though not to Spain.
50 years ago in August, I was 17 and ran away from California to Puerto Rico. I found a job in a bar in Old San Juan called "The Big Bamboo" and worked as a cocktail waitress and go-go dancer by night. By day, I salvaged conch shells at a local factory, cleaned the shells, and sold them to tourists on the beach. At nights I had to ride the ferry across Cataño Bay - still a leper colony in the Bay then, and a little scary - but the thousand stars comforted me. You could catch a "publico" (van taxi) to nearly anywhere on the island for 10 cents. Life was free, exciting, good! No regrets at all.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
And his "Star Spangled Banner" created quite the stir! You could hear the bombs! Still gives me goosebumps!

Exactly... and not only bombs, I can hear helicopters, gunfire, it's amazing piece of music history, just amazing how someone can translate the feelings into right-hand guitar played with left hand (upside-down), ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have a friend, an actor, who can do this piece only with his lips and breath. Also amazing.

I was 7 my sister 19 and quite the flower child! We grew up in NYS border of Canada. Of course she hitchhiked to Woodstock! I remember mom worrying and dad being angry about the hippies having “kidnapped” his daughter! She returned unscathed... hung a huge green velvet pic of Jimmie Hendrix on her wall. A volatile time at home and in the country...It all kind of went over my head!

Not to be a downer but I was at FOB Marie with the US Army in Vietnam. Just weeks before the passing of Ho Chi Minh. Anyway my brother was on his way to Woodstock with friends and got stuck on the NY thruway. He wrote me and I had a laugh of his stories and actually never getting there. I still love the music although we didn’t get to hear it till at least six months later. Today I have finished three Camino’s and am now planning another. I have found something I love about this along with many other things. Peace & Love, Joe B member Veterans for Peace

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
50 years ago this month I had just finished 10 weeks of working on a salmon troller in Haida Gwaii and was ready to do something which included walking more than 7 meters from fish pit to wheelhouse so with a buddy headed south to Vancouver Island to walk the little known West Coast Trail. We managed 30 of the 75 kms. before running out of food and energy.
Yesterday I returned from a very rewarding, successful, challenging hike of the WCT which I completed with my 14 year old granddaughter and her father.
I am now planning my next Camino from Mont St. Michel next April. It will be much less challenging and grueling than the last 9 days but rewarding in a different way.

And don't forget, 2 years earlier in June 1967, one of the inspirations for Woodstock was the Monterey Pops. Little known in the US were Jimi Hendrix (Jimi Hendrix Experience) and The Who. Other acts included the Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, Otis Redding, The Mamas and the Papas, The Grateful Dead, and a few others. But if you ever see Ravi Shankar playing from this concert...mind blowing with his full afternoon set. I bought a DVD a number of years ago that if I remember correctly was made from a collection of official and bootleg film and for this pilgrim it stands the test of time.

They celebrated the 50th anniversary in 2017 at the Monterey Fairgrounds. The cover bands were good but not the same. I've just given you my much of my music playlist through the more industrial truck routes from my 2018 Camino.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yep, the Monterey 1967 was definitely THE inspiration for Woodstock. It was clearly said and confirmed and documented in many documentaries, articles, books etc. It's still one of the greatest events in music history. Woodstock or Live Aid might be more influental as we see it today but... ;)

Exactly... and not only bombs, I can hear helicopters, gunfire, it's amazing piece of music history, just amazing how someone can translate the feelings into right-hand guitar played with left hand (upside-down), ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have a friend, an actor, who can do this piece only with his lips and breath. Also amazing.
Yep, and Jimmie Hendrix also could play the guitar behind his back.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Huuuuuh, that's extremely tough one...
I know a lot of blues and rock and classical and and and music but I can't even make top10 guitar players list for myself :D
Because lately I was listening a lot of Beth Hart my first two choices at the moment would be Jeff Beck (was also at the Woodstock) and Joe Bonnamassa.

But let us get back at Woodstock. I think we kind of forget this one:

I think his drummer was the youngest musician at Woodstock (not 100% sure though). But the kid was superb!

Kinky, weren't you just barely a babe in arms 50 years ago? You know a lot about Woodstock considering.
This has been a fun thread...hearing everyone's stories. Glad you started it.

Kinky, weren't you just barely a babe in arms 50 years ago? You know a lot about Woodstock considering.
This has been a fun thread...hearing everyone's stories. Glad you started it.
Wasn't born yet. Not even conceived I'd say given that I was born on March 6th 1970. Or maybe just about the time of Woodstock. All my dad and mom can say is that it was scorching hot on that terrace in Benghazi, Libya, while... ahem... :D

€149,-
Wasn't born yet. Not even conceived I'd say given that I was born on March 6th 1970. Or maybe just about the time of Woodstock. All my dad and mom can say is that it was scorching hot on that terrace in Benghazi, Libya, while... ahem... :D
You are still just a child. 😊 I'd happily take 10+ years off my life.

And you think I wouldn't???
I would return in 1982 right now, no questions, no doubts, to do it all over again, the same way. It was crazy ride although without Woodstock ;)
But you were only age 12...I don't understand what you mean.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

I was 16 years old and it was a hot summer in Dallas, when the mailman arrived with our Life magazine, and I read about the amazing events in upstate New York the week before. I can still remember marveling over that double page spread photo showing the crowds and the mud! But, the next year, 1970, when the Woodstock movie opened, I was transformed! I went in my old, shy self and came out feeling I had changed utterly. I am not a musician, I wish I were, but I carry music from that film (and the album) in my heart to this day. I was singing some of it as I walked the Meseta last year. "Freedom!"

Excuse me ... 😊 I can’t help but think it’s a small world. I have a cousin who was living in Benghazi at that time. She was one of the two cousins I walked the Camino with in 2013.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Woodstock? Nope. I was crawling under the table telling everybody who would listen that I'm a dog. I was a toddler then. And the country was on the other side of the Iron Curtain.

My girlfriend, now married 49 years, and I I attended spur of the moment. We left Philadelphia with Barbara's cousin who was recently released from the US Marine Corps having served in Viet Nam.
Our generation endured the murders of JFK and Reverend Dr Martin Luther King, race riots, war protests but were buoyed by the Apollo mission, and the environmental movement. Arriving in the field at Bethel. New York was stupendous. Hot, humid, crowded but a palpable energy. We bumped into a genial guy, Wavy Gravy who gave directions. People shared food and water. We had a shower curtain and a bedspread for sleeping. Donnie, our Marine had an inflatable mattress and a poncho for cover. It rained but the euphoria of all the energy minimized any discomforts. Then of course there was the music.
We left and realized life doesn't't have to be ugly. All those people crowded together and getting along.

It was a chapter in our pilgrimage through life. Another chapter was arriving at Santiago Spain October, 5, 2018. Next chapter is the Atacama desert this September.
Buen Camino

[/QUOTE]

€83,-
My girlfriend, now married 49 years, and I I attended spur of the moment. We left Philadelphia with Barbara's cousin who was recently released from the US Marine Corps having served in Viet Nam.
Our generation endured the murders of JFK and Reverend Dr Martin Luther King, race riots, war protests but were buoyed by the Apollo mission, and the environmental movement. Arriving in the field at Bethel. New York was stupendous. Hot, humid, crowded but a palpable energy. We bumped into a genial guy, Wavy Gravy who gave directions. People shared food and water. We had a shower curtain and a bedspread for sleeping. Donnie, our Marine had an inflatable mattress and a poncho for cover. It rained but the euphoria of all the energy minimized any discomforts. Then of course there was the music.
We left and realized life doesn't't have to be ugly. All those people crowded together and getting along.

It was a chapter in our pilgrimage through life. Another chapter was arriving at Santiago Spain October, 5, 2018. Next chapter is the Atacama desert this September.
Buen Camino

[/QUOTE]
Hi there, Opa Theo,

You are actually the first one on this forum that reported to be on the spot. I envy you BIG TIME :D

Enjoy the music and Atacama ;)

I was in high school during Woodstock...but I was part of a Jesus People traveling commune of about 70+ people of all ages for a few years in the mid-seventies. Here is the tent set up at the Washington Monument. I'm the last one on the left holding my infant son and my other son hanging onto my skirt...ah, the memories!Screenshot_2019-08-25-11-49-17.jpg

Love this thread!

I am a child of the Sixties, but grew up on the other side of the pond, near Woodstock 🤣 (Oxfordshire).

My younger sister lives near Glastonbury, and often volunteers there, mud n’ all. She likes getting the job of helping to guard the back entrance to the main stage, and refusing to let the band members on without proof of ID 😂. [Just kidding – we know who you are.]

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Hi All,
My first time posting 😊 I was 19 with a new baby. An adventure for sure but nothing like what I have planned for my 70 birthday...waking the Camino!

I guess you've trained through Slovenia also while in Yugoslavia? :)

Hi Kinky! Nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but with your post: My eldest granddaughter is interrailing and a few days ago she sent me this photo. This is the result of walking the Portugues last year from Porto to Santiago with my daughters and 6 of my 7 grandchildren (aged 10 to 18). Am trying to infect them with the bug I have been "suffering" from for 9 years now. I think I am succeeding.....

Attachments

• Clara's Camino Picture from Slovenia - August 2019.jpg
    Clara's Camino Picture from Slovenia - August 2019.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 6
Preparing to be sacrificed on the altar of marriage. Viewing the prospect with mounting terror. Celebrate 50 years on 11 October.

De Colores

Bogong.

Don't worry, it doesn't hurt!!!
Our 50 was last month. At the time of Woodstock we would be painting, decorating, gardening - Oh, and working.
Congrats in advance :)
Tio Tel

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi All,
My first time posting 😊 I was 19 with a new baby. An adventure for sure but nothing like what I have planned for my 70 birthday...waking the Camino!
Hi, Marcia,

An adventure as having a baby or having a baby & attending the Woodstock? ;)

Hi Kinky! Nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but with your post: My eldest granddaughter is interrailing and a few days ago she sent me this photo. This is the result of walking the Portugues last year from Porto to Santiago with my daughters and 6 of my 7 grandchildren (aged 10 to 18). Am trying to infect them with the bug I have been "suffering" from for 9 years now. I think I am succeeding.....
Cool. Obviously she was thinking of you :)

Don't worry, it doesn't hurt!!!
Our 50 was last month. At the time of Woodstock we would be painting, decorating, gardening - Oh, and working.
Congrats in advance :)
Tio Tel
I'll second that.... 50 wonderful years , and I was 21 that August.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

€60,-
Within a week of that time, I was at Cape Canaveral, age 12, watching Apollo 11 lift off. Amazing experience - it actually took some time, not like the shuttles taking off.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back