Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where I found WIFI on the Primitivo

A

Anemone del Camino

here is a list of places where I found, and did not find, WIFI on my May-June Primitivo Camino- ma it help @Gaetan De Waele

Oviedo: a non issue, available in cafes, restarants, pensiones such as pension Oviedo and Romero.

Escalmpero: at the local bar, not at the albergue.

At the bar in Penaflor.

At the Autobar hotel on Grado.

In Cornellana I haven't tried, but there are many restaurants, it must be available in some.

Salas: albergue La Campa, bar Luisa and reataurant Pachon.

Tineo: not at the muni albergue, Marer Christi, but at the albergue in the elegant hotel.

Campielo: on the terrace in front of Herminia's shop.

Not at all in Borres, not the bar, nor the albergue.

Berducedo: at the large restaurNt open for pm and evening. Not at the ,unimalbergue.

Grandas: at the hotel on the dam

Castro: albergue juvenil

On the way down the hill, after the ruins, at the reataurant owned by a man from Argentina (el acebo?)

A fonsagrada: any of th two private albergues

Cavado: nt at the albergue but at the bar at the bottom of town facign the route out

Castroverde: not albergue but at the lovely bakery on the main or one of the larger restaurants to the left at the top,of the main ( the first one, on the right, with barrels outside has a super combinado for 5€).

Lugo: everywhere

San Roman: private albergue and the bar before getting to it.

As seixas, not the albergue, and connection at the only restaurant in town is super bad.
After that you are on the Frances, and WIFI is everywhere.

@Gaetan De Waele , have a wonderful experience. May this info allow you to put your parents at peace.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you so much! I will definitely note this somewhere before leaving.
I didn't expect wifi to be available in so many places, lovely to know I will not only keep contact with my parents (initially I planned to use my mobile phone to text them), but also my friends and girlfriend. This is so relieving.

You already have my mother's thanks! Ofcourse my mom is a bit worried, but it is only natural, it's something I think all moms would have.
I can't thank you enough for writing this all down!

Thanks Anemone, it's quite detail and helpful !

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I have found somewhere everyday so far (Oviedo to Ferreira). If the place I have been staying hasn't had Wi-Fi one of the bars where I have stopped has. I am posting this from a very solid casa rural. How the signal gets in is beyond me. It cannot penetrate the stone walls to reach the dining room downstairs but it is fine upstairs.

Let me add our albergue, in Ferreira: we have wifi with good signal :)

Most read last week in this forum

Can anyone recommend a good snack to buy for the hospitalès route Nothing major just something to keep me going Many thanks

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back