• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Best Tattoo Shops in Santiago

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I too used Nora Tattoo. Clean, professional, and well priced. Mine wasn’t overly complex, but did reflect my my feelings having walked the Camino at 62 with hopefully many more in my future. As stated above, worth making a reservation a few days out from Santiago.

Attachments

• 05551F77-D8E4-4978-9D1A-90CE374557FE.jpeg
    05551F77-D8E4-4978-9D1A-90CE374557FE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I too used Nora Tattoo. Clean, professional, and well priced. Mine wasn’t overly complex, but did reflect my my feelings having walked the Camino at 62 with hopefully many more in my future. As stated above, worth making a reservation a few days out from Santiago.
Like the quote. 60 this year and 2nd Camino in mayo.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Where is the best place to get a tattoo in Santiago?
I’ve had one done by Dr Mortice Tattoo Clinic in SdC, on Rua de San Pedro - you’ll pass him if you walk in from Sarria. Very good.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
As others have said Sacrada Corazon. The price is definitely negotiable. It was my first time getting a tattoo so i can't compare experiences. I am happy with the outcome but felt they pushed me to get a larger tattoo than I envisioned. They had valid reasons (that also could have been to justify a higher fee).

Another vote for Sagrada Corazon. One of the best tattoo experiences I've had anywhere (and I have had several.) They actually convinced me to get a smaller/simpler tattoo than the one I was thinking of, and recommended that it be kept an outline since filling it in would have cost more and had a longer healing time (I still had four days of walking to Fisterra ahead of me.) I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. It's definitely on the simpler side but along with my credencials it's one of my most cherished souvenirs of my Camino.

sagrada_tattoo.JPG

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Another vote for Sagrada Corazon. One of the best tattoo experiences I've had anywhere (and I have had several.) They actually convinced me to get a smaller/simpler tattoo than the one I was thinking of, and recommended that it be kept an outline since filling it in would have cost more and had a longer healing time (I still had four days of walking to Fisterra ahead of me.) I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. It's definitely on the simpler side but along with my credencials it's one of my most cherished souvenirs of my Camino.

View attachment 139396
Being a newbie to tattoos, what would be a reasonable price in SdC for a simple one like yours/

View attachment 139396
Looks good!

Being a newbie to tattoos, what would be a reasonable price in SdC for a simple one like yours
HI!
Sagrada Corazon had a minimum charge of 50 euros for anything they do! (for example a single word)
You probably won't get as small a tattoo as you intend ;unless you know exactly what you want cos there are so many to choose from and may spend quite a bit more!
Just a tip as you are having your first Tattoo avoid a Napoleon or any other boney part ; less pain!! (I'm a wuss, pain and me don't mix:))

Just to give a ball park figure in 2021 mine in the post above was 200 euros(about £170) for the size; and the fact they know you want it done in Santiago probably ups the price a bit!
Just to add my daughter had an upper arm tattoo of a similar size as mine done in Leeds (UK) with a bit more detail than mine 4 months ago it cost her £700!
So Sagrada Corazon perhaps is more reasonable in price than you would think!
Woody

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Is the above a serious question ????
Or is it just humour?? (i sense it is 🤣 )

But if this is a genuine ask!

Your first tattoo don't fret you will be fine
It's uncomfortable would be the best answer and as a committed life long wuss i would have stopped at the first one!
Best way to deal with it;just keep talking to the guy doing it ;takes your mind of it!
Woody

Most read last week in this forum

Does anyone know a good shop I SDC where they have local cheeses, hams and other delicacies to take home?
The Galicia Rail pass is available to anyone who completes the Camino and is awarded the completion certificate. It allows for 3 days of train travel and also discounts to other places you may...
Has anybody recently volunteered at the Pilgrim office for the 15 day timeframe? Where did you stay in Santiago?
For those who are in Santiago 🙏🏻

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back