• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to buy trekking poles in Lisbon

yorkshirepilgrim

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances september-october 2015
Fingers crossed mid January i will be setting off on my second pilgrimage to Santiago this time on the caminho Portuguese starting in Lisbon .
My question...does anyone know where i can get trekking poles in Lisbon

thank you
Allan

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks very much Steven
The address is now in my notebook ready for when i get there
regards
Allan

Hi.

For you go to Decathlon you can take the blue line (or the red line) of the subway and get off at S. Sebastião station.

Decathalon Av. António Augusto Aguiar1050-251 Lisboa

Great sporting goods shop in Spain and Portugal
Just the info I need! I can see 'Decathlon Amadora' on my GPS. Is that the same place? When I searched for 'Antonio Augusto', however, I got directed to another side of town, somewhere near Hotel Eduardo VII.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi, no, Amadora is way out of town.
If you want the Decathlon store in Lisbon it's next to the big El Corte Inglés department store:
Address: 251, Av. António Augusto de Aguiar 29, 1050 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: +351 21 370 0140
Jill

Hi, no, Amadora is way out of town.
If you want the Decathlon store in Lisbon it's next to the big El Corte Inglés department store:
Address: 251, Av. António Augusto de Aguiar 29, 1050 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone: +351 21 370 0140
Jill
Many thanks! I just Googled it and found the exact address as well. Not being familiar with Portuguese addresses, I misread the earlier post and thought it meant Decathalon Av. ... :p

I am in Lisbon now and been trying to find a decent outdoor shop, I find Decathlon gear to be cheap and nasty. Does anyone know a better quality place? Seems odd that in a capital city there are no decent outdoor shops!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I am in Lisbon now and been trying to find a decent outdoor shop, I find Decathlon gear to be cheap and nasty. Does anyone know a better quality place? Seems odd that in a capital city there are no decent outdoor shops!
We consider Decathlon a decent outdoor shop, so... :rolleyes:

Most read last week in this forum

My final question since I have asked sooo many. Grabbing a light lunch that I can get on the go, hoping to grab it, and find a square or a bench to enjoy it, then get back to walking. Not really...
Hello everyone! My wife and I are doing our first Camino in Sept and I was very curious about the stretch from Tui to Pontevedra. We have been to Spain multiple times and love the small towns...
Dear all, I have done Camino Frances, Norte and Primitivo and would like to ask about Portuges. I have some soul-searching to do and would love to walk a part of it, unfortunately only a part...
We arrived in Lisbon yesterday, 48 hrs (by choice via Singapore, Milan and Madrid) after leaving home from regional South Australia. Train to Porto tomorrow hitting the pilgram path on Saturday to...
Hello, I lost my GoPro with all my pictures on the Camino between Pedra Furada and Aborim last week. Is there a lost and found in SDC? Any other ideas? Thanks and Buen Camino.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back