• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to find a gpx track from Le Puy to SJPDP?

weradln

Time of past OR future Camino
Tried the forum search function but it says 'gpx' is too short a search term. Tried google and did find a bicycle route. Also segments of the route but not all the distance. Hoping somebody can point me to a good track. Also a waypoint file would be nice.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Here’s a link for tracks for virtually all of the tracks in Europe provided by the Dutch Pilgrim Society including the route from Le Puy. There is also an explanation in English on how to download them if you need it. I’ve been using them on the VdlP and have found them quite reliable when loaded on Maps.me.

https://www.santiago.nl/downloads

Happy planning and Buen Camino!

Thank you Jill. I downloaded the track and waypoint files and installed them on my iPhone gps app without any issues. Now if only an electronic form of Miam Miam a DoDo becomes available I'll have minimum weight.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Wereadin
An electronic version of Miam Miam Dodo called IMiam used to be available from the App Store. But no longer available. I used it in 2013. Cheers Jo.

I am pretty new to the online maps world and gps. I went to the Dutch site listed above and was able to download the tracks for all the pilgrimages in France. But there doesn’t seem to be much detailed lodging info for the Le Puy route. Am I missing something? I haven’t tried the gr site yet.....

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
here’s a link to the MMD [Miam Miam Dodo] sister website that you can use for identifying accommodation options : please note that the site does not include all the available options at each town or village ... but a good number of them ... good luck et bonne continuation!

here’s a link to the MMD [Miam Miam Dodo] sister website that you can use for identifying accommodation options : please note that the site does not include all the available options at each town or village ... but a good number of them ... good luck et bonne continuation!
Thanks BlackRocker. Could you submit the link again. There doesn’t appear to be a link in your first post. Liz

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

We commenced walking the Via Podiensis on Saturday 13th April 2024. We are from Australia and find it easier to bring our stuff for the Camino in a suitcase, as we have extra clothes for before...
A special thank you to Dave Whitson for his shortcuts on the GR 65. We had a beautiful day walking by the river Lot into Cahors instead of the regular route. It takes a lot of work to create...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back