• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Where to Find Brierley Guide on the Camino?

Caligal

Time of past OR future Camino
CF April 4- May 12, 2018
CF Sept 10-27 2019
CP Sept 28- Oct12 2019
C Finisterre Oct 16-Oct 20
Hi, I am currently in Castrojeriz. I have lost my Brierley guide book and I miss it. Not so much for the maps but the wealth of information it contains. Does anyone know where might be able to pick up a copy as I go forward thanks for your input Denise.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi, I am currently in Castrojeriz. I have lost my Brierley guide book and I miss it. Not so much for the maps but the wealth of information it contains. Does anyone know where might be able to pick up a copy as I go forward thanks for your input Denise.
Or if you want to photograph fewer pages Brierly recommends Armeria Castro at La Rua 7 in Leon for pilgrim supplies and guides -- on route into town a few blocks before cathedral. If not try the camino association at Independencia 5 or La Tienda Americana at Calle del Conde Luna 7. Buen Camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
There is an e-edition of the Brierley guidebook offered through Apple Books that you can download wherever you are. I found it just prior to starting the Camino Frances last fall. I bought it to supplement the paperback and ended up using it often on trail. I especially liked that you can zoom in on maps and areas with small font.

Attachments

• 2EECAEFC-5A7A-4FCC-92D7-EC7A00B58ED0.jpeg
    2EECAEFC-5A7A-4FCC-92D7-EC7A00B58ED0.jpeg
    402.4 KB · Views: 9
Or if you want to photograph fewer pages Brierly recommends Armeria Castro at La Rua 7 in Leon for pilgrim supplies and guides -- on route into town a few blocks before cathedral. If not try the camino association at Independencia 5 or La Tienda Americana at Calle del Conde Luna 7. Buen Camino.
Thanks I’ll try there.

There is an e-edition of the Brierley guidebook offered through Apple Books that you can download wherever you are. I found it just prior to starting the Camino Frances last fall. I bought it to supplement the paperback and ended up using it often on trail. I especially liked that you can zoom in on maps and areas with small font.
Thanks for the tip, I’m not a fan of reading on my phone but at least I now know of the option. Denise

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Success! I was able to buy a copy at Ameria Castro as you suggested and it was right around the corner from my hostal. Thank you Denise

Back