• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to get a Credential in Geneva

Risky

Member, Brisbane Australia.
Time of past OR future Camino
Chemin d'Arles / Frances 2023
Frances 2024/2025
Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find detail in searches.

Hi, my wife and I are walking from Geneva to Arles and then on to SdC 🤞, starting mid April 2023.

We were wondering if there is anywhere to get a Credential / Pilgrims Passport in Geneva.

Thanks in advance, Kenton.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Hi, my wife and I are walking from Geneva to Arles and then on to SdC 🤞, starting mid April 2023.

We were wondering if there is anywhere to get a Credential / Pilgrims Passport in Geneva.

Hi Kenton. You can get a credential from the Australian Friends of the Camino. Just google up AFOTC. You can also get one on line from Ivar here at the Forum. You will need more than one for the Way you are planning. I think I have also seen them available in the church in Lausanne in Switzerland. Buen Camino.

You can also get one on line from Ivar here at the Forum.
Here's the link:

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Maybe, alternative is where can you get your first stamp on your pilgrim passport .

Edit: You can use any pilgrim passport on the way from Geneva.

Hi everyone, thanks for the information.

I have just sent an request to the AFOTC.
I had looked at getting them from the forum store but the freight was very expensive via DHL (only option), see attached.

We'll get extra credentials in Arles and then SJPdP

Thanks, Kenton

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220_085216_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_085216_Chrome~2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
I wonder, are the passports available from the cathedral in Geneva? (either Notre Dame or St Peters?)

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I wonder, are the passports available from the cathedral in Geneva? (either Notre Dame or St Peters?)
Hi, we had credentials with us but did get Stamps/Tampons at the Notre Dame (after the midday mass).

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back