• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to print a boarding pass in A Coruña?

Vacajoe

Traded in my work boots for hiking ones
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Portuguese, Aragon, Norte, SJWayUK, Nive
This April I will need to print my boarding pass for my flight out of A Coruña - anyone know where this would be possible? Is there a pilgrim house, albergue, internet cafe, Good Samaritan, or ??? located there?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
In Spain not everybody has a computer or internet at home, so there are still internet café's to be found. In A Coruña there are at least two possibilities:

But on several occasions hospitaleros at albergues were so kind to let me use their computer and printer.

If you have a smartphone it might also be possible to download the boarding pass into your phone or into the app of the airline you're flying with. Then you don't need to print your boarding pass at all.

Like many low-cost airlines, Volotea REQUIRES a paper ticket even though you can check-in online 🤔. They charge 30€ to print it at the airport (my ticket was only 19€ 😂).

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Most airports I know are offering terminals to print your boarding pass w/o charging.
You scan you QR that you have on your phone and the terminal will print a stip of thermo-paper with your pass.

Just check the website of the airport for those services.

I got caught with this problem flying from Santiago to Budapest, via Madrid. For the Madrid to Budapest section I was flying on a cheap airline (it was the only one going at the time I wanted). I tried to print out the boarding pass from my hotel in Santiago, but the airline website would not let me. Several staff members at the hotel tried, but the screen would not link through to my pass. Deliberate? When I got to Madrid I was shafted with a 70 euro fee. I should have lodged an official complaint but could not be bothered.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Rick is correct about Pilgrim House as well as a place I keep saying I want to go visit and still haven't! You can also print your boarding pass at Hospederia San Marin Pinario. It is very very close to the Cathedral. Just before you walk through the bagpipe playing tunnel it is the beautiful big building on your right. Just past the front desk you will see computer terminals, Anyone can use them. You do not need to be staying at the hotel.

Last edited:

€60,-
@Kanga
On one hand - I hear you
On the other - for 70Euro! HECK yeah I'd bother 😡

It, plus the £19 I’d paid for the ticket, still came to less than the amount being asked by the major airlines. It happened to be the only flight that day.

Rick is correct about Pilgrim House as well as a place I keep saying I want to go visit and still haven't! You can also print your boarding pass at Hospederia San Marin Pinario. It is very very close to the Cathedral. Just before you walk through the bagpipe playing tunnel it is the beautiful big building on your right. Just past the front desk you will see computer terminals, Anyone can use them. You do not need to be staying at the hotel.
There is a small charge to print from those computers

I appreciate the suggestions, but the topic has creeped away from my original question: “Where in A CORUÑA can I print my boarding pass?”

I ask that specifically because I cannot print my pass while in SdC because I won’t be there when the check-in window opens, the airline charges 30€ to print at the airport, and they require a paper ticket even though you can download an electronic one to a phone! Yes, it IS as crazy as it sounds!

So again: “Where in A CORUÑA can I print my boarding pass?”

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
So again: “Where in A CORUÑA can I print my boarding pass?”

Didn’t post #2 and #4 give some answers to your question?

Perhaps an option could be one of the ‘Officinas de Turismo’ – it appears there are two in A Coruña. If they cannot help you to print then maybe they can advise where it can be done.

What's the charge to reserve seats on Volotea?
According to their site if you have paid to reserve seats you can print your boarding pass anytime after purchasing your ticket.
Also, if you pay for airport check in online in advance the cost is 10€ instead of 30€.

Looking at their fee chart, it looks like the cheapest option would be to pay to reserve one of the least expensive seats.

Trevile: great catch on the seat reservation loophole! I missed that one!!!!!!! I think that is low as 7.5€; still a high percentage of the original ticket but cheaper than the airport price.

Andre Walker: contacted one of the locations you posted and they have internet access with printers. 👍

Thanks folks - Buen Camino.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum

Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...
Hi All, I have booked a walking week away from home arriving in Porto on 9th May at 19.10 (all being well). My initial intention was travel to Vigo by train and walk to Santiago, returning to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back