• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

LIVE from the Camino Where to stay in Cee?

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
I'm planning to take 4 days to walk to Finisterre, stopping in Cee on the third day. Does anyone have a favorite albergue or pensión?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
A little bit further on in Corcubion there's Albergue peregrinos-san-roque which is run by local friends of
camino. Stayed there in 2015, genuine authentic pilgrim experience!!

We loved Corcubion just 2k past Cee. If you looking for a hotel, Hotel Hortensia was on the ocean with a beautiful restaurant overlooking the bay.

Walking west across the rolling hills above Cee you first glimpse the distant sea. Near-by is the simple, welcoming albergue at San Roque/Corcubion. >>
In the dark from their dorm window when you see the lighthouse beacon at Finisterre shining on the silver sea it is magical.
It is a great stop before the nrxt day's walk along the beach into Finisterre and kilometer 0. GO!!

Last edited:
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I liked Pension Beiramar.

And as @rappahannock_rev I also liked Cee, just because there was not a real Camino vibe. Just a very decent working town with people going on with their daily life. And a very good Carrefour supermarket :).

Last edited:
Corcubion is my suggestion. We stayed in the tiny Albergue which slept 14 in bunks. We had a sea view.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I stayed in Albergue Moreira about a month ago. Nice, near the beach, a short walk from the downtown area. Needed a good place to stay after getting caught in a rainstorm between Hospital and Cee that was like being in a washing machine...sideways rain, 35-40 mph wind, 53 degrees.

I ended up in Albergue Moreira in a private room. It was a nice location, and I had such a nice short walk into Finisterre from there.

I ended up in Albergue Moreira in a private room. It was a nice location, and I had such a nice short walk into Finisterre from there.
Hi Trecile,

I'm glad you liked the albergue (it's always difficult to recommend an albergue: other people might have a completely different experience).

Just because I'm curious: which Camino did you walk this year?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Trecile,

I'm glad you liked the albergue (it's always difficult to recommend an albergue: other people might have a completely different experience).

Just because I'm curious: which Camino did you walk this year?
I did a combination - the Francés from SJPDP to León, then the Salvador to Oviedo connecting to the Norte, then finishing up by walking Santiago to Finisterre.
Also, after I first arrived in Santiago I also bused back to Gonzar on the Frances to meet up with a friend from home to walk the last few days on the Francés with him.

Thank you. How wonderful that you're able to take time off to walk your camino's. Seems you are getting addicted to it.

I hope each and every Camino you walk brings you something worthwile and significant. For your life.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back