• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to stay in Saugnacq

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Heading there tomorrow from Le Betp.

Suggestions for place to stay for the night? Thank you
There is a gîte d' étape listed in the Lepere
guide.Téléphone no 0558077301.An evening meal is possible .The web site for the gîte is
www.ecotourisme-landes-de-gascogne.fr
The téléphone no.for the Mairie is 0558096118,web site mairie.saugnacetmuret@,wanadoo.fr
However it is a holiday in France tomorrow and the mairie will be closed.
Bon chemin et Bonne Chance.

Where did you stay in Le Barp? I just heard their Gite d'Étape is currently in construction?

Thanks!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Where did you stay in Le Barp? I just heard their Gite d'Étape is currently in construction?

Thanks!

Chez Elisa
31 Rue de la ForĂŞt, 33114 Le Barp, France
‭05 56 88 63 96‬
$15 euros.
Make sure you bring you own meals. No cooking other than a electric water pot. Quiet. About 15 minute to town

Thanks!

Chez Elisa
31 Rue de la ForĂŞt, 33114 Le Barp, France
‭05 56 88 63 96‬
$15 euros.
Make sure you bring you own meals. No cooking other than a electric water pot. Quiet. About 15 minute to Thanks
guide.Téléphone no 0558077301.An evening meal is possible .The web site for the gîte is
The téléphone no.for the Mairie is 0558096118,web site mairie.saugnacetmuret@,wanadoo.fr

Ivor, you were so correct, as no one was answering their phone. After entering town, the nice lady at the Le Grand Gousier Hotel took pity on me, giving me a reasonably priced room. The pool was fantastic, for my sore back and feet. Highly recommend the hotel for future pilgrims.

Thanks for the info.
eTrain.

You were so correct, as no one was answering their phone. After entering town, the nice lady at the Le Grand Gousier Hotel took pity on me, giving me a reasonably priced room. The pool was fantastic, for my sore back and feet. Highly recommend the hotel for future pilgrims.

Thanks for the info.
eTrain.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back