Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

Where to stay in Seville and what Flamenco show to see?

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

MermaidLilli

Wish I could remember the name of the place..... oh yeah, it didn't have one!! Although I am sure it does, but the door has no name over it.
But.... it is well known.... a little hole in the wall that opens to a large sitting at picnic table area and jsut one dancer, one singer and one guitar player. It was soooo wonderful. I sat at a table with a couple and turns out she lived here in Tallahassee. Go figure! Just ask at the tourist office (where I got the tip) and then a taxi driver.

Kevin F. O*brien

Past OR future Camino
2002-2019 Via Podiensis, Camino Frances, Via de la plata, Camino del Norte, Camino Primitivo, etc.
Hello Annie, info about Sevilla. There are lots of nice places in the Barrio de la Cruz down near the cathedral "La Giralda" It is the old Jewish Quarter with lots of quiet, narrow streets. Johnny Walker named a few of them a while ago, and they are easy to find on the net. For Flamenco places. Start at La Giralda. Walk across the road towards the river, and one of the small streets there is the start of the Camino. Walk one down there past lots of lovely restaurants to La Maestranza, the bull ring for Sevilla. Cross the river there and you will enter the district of Triana. There are lots of flamenco places there, so just wander round and enjoy yourself!

Best from,
Kevin and Kari

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances