• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Where to stay in Seville and what Flamenco show to see?

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Does anyone have a nice place (inexpensive) to stay in Seville?

Also.. any recommendations on Flamenco shows to see?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Wish I could remember the name of the place..... oh yeah, it didn't have one!! Although I am sure it does, but the door has no name over it.
But.... it is well known.... a little hole in the wall that opens to a large sitting at picnic table area and jsut one dancer, one singer and one guitar player. It was soooo wonderful. I sat at a table with a couple and turns out she lived here in Tallahassee. Go figure! Just ask at the tourist office (where I got the tip) and then a taxi driver.

Hello Annie, info about Sevilla. There are lots of nice places in the Barrio de la Cruz down near the cathedral "La Giralda" It is the old Jewish Quarter with lots of quiet, narrow streets. Johnny Walker named a few of them a while ago, and they are easy to find on the net. For Flamenco places. Start at La Giralda. Walk across the road towards the river, and one of the small streets there is the start of the Camino. Walk one down there past lots of lovely restaurants to La Maestranza, the bull ring for Sevilla. Cross the river there and you will enter the district of Triana. There are lots of flamenco places there, so just wander round and enjoy yourself!

Best from,
Kevin and Kari

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
At the beginning of May this year, I stayed at Samay Hostels Seville, http://www.samayhostels.com/, and recommend it.

I have no advice or information about flamenco shows.

Most read last week in this forum

I have been reading 2 different reports (on FB and instagram) about (an) agressive dog(s) just after Oseira. I'll post them here: In the group of @geraldkelly on FB (4 days ago): Hello lovely Via...
Hi all! Once again I am heading back to Spain; this time to walk much of the Sanabres with my son; starting in Rionegro del Puente after a few sightseeing days first in Salamanca and Zamora...
I’m at Almadén de la Plata at the moment, and my options for tomorrow are to go as far as El Real de la Jara (approx 14km) or continue on to Monesterio (approx 34km). 34 km is a bit far for day 4...
Greetings from sunny Cea. Are there any hostels between Cea and A Laxe? Hostel in Castro Dozon is closed
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there...
One route looks a bit steeper, one a bit longer (not much). How else are they different? Recommendations?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back