• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Where to watch all Ireland in SDC

simeon

Time of past OR future Camino
Lots done and more to do!
Will be in SDC on Saturday and missing the All Ireland Senior football final replay. Any suggestions where to watch it anyone #drive45

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Simeón, if you have a TV package in Ireland you may well be able to watch the match on your phone/tablet once you have decent WiFi. I used my Virgin Media app while I was there in May/June to watch the SHC matches. Good luck!

Hi Simeón, if you have a TV package in Ireland you may well be able to watch the match on your phone/tablet once you have decent WiFi. I used my Virgin Media app while I was there in May/June to watch the SHC matches. Good luck!
Thanks, I do have the app, wasn't sure it would work in Spain. Good to know.... That's a plan. Thanks everyone

I didn't notice that Ireland added a team to the National Football League!!?? Good luck Ireland.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Back