• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Which is the availability of accommodations in Irun and the first part of Northern Camino?

sp01326

Time of past OR future Camino
French, English, Primitivo (2) , Portuguese, Norte
I walked in the last years along Frances and Primitivo way. The next week I'm going to start Northern way in Irun.
I'd like to know which is availability of accommodations in the first steps.
Thanks!
Buen Camino in your life.
Federico

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks for your kind reply. My question is addressed to know the actual real situation in these days. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Bye

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
This has been covered in previous threads - even in early September, it is high season for all the resorts along the coast from Irun - most likely, be prepared to stop walking by early afternoon to get an albergue place - and later there may be no private rooms at all available in towns such as Deba

Ok. I understand. We will try to book for the first nights. Thanks.
Bye

I made a booking in Pasajes de San Juan at a guest house called Casa Txurdin. I knew that I'd be getting a late start from Irun, and wouldn't make it to San Sebastián the first day, and the albergue in Pasajes only has 14 beds. I learned about Casa Txurdin from the forum as I hadn't found alternate accommodation in Pasajes listed anywhere. It's 25€ and includes breakfast. The phone number is +34 685 47 57 33. They are on WhatsApp, so I messaged them that way to make my reservation.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! I walked the Le Puy to Roncesvalles route last spring, and now I am thinking of Arles to Compostela on the Norte in the fall. I have many questions. I have downloaded the WP Norte App. I...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back