• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Which one...?.....third Camino March..

PilgrimPillar

Rota Vicentina, fisherman’s trail, is sweet...
Time of past OR future Camino
Please come with
suggestions….
Thx….!!
There is an opening to do another camino in march.

Which one?

Did Frances late May and El Norte last december.

El Norte was maybe toooo quiet....even for a outspoken introvert like me

I am bewildered and need some guidiance to sort out what go go for....

Please help with your input...

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Which one?

The Frances should be a different feel in March, especially since Easter falls in mid-April this year.

There will be no one on the Madrid.

Primitivo will have some activity but probably some snow, if that is an issue?

Portuguese will probably have some activity.

No bad choices for a Camino.

Ultreya,
Joe

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Nice, wish you the best, i did the Olav's way from 1/6 untill 12/7 in 2016..something totaly different than the Camino frances...and in mai i do the Camino Portuques and finisterre ;-)
Tell me more.........what do you reckon is the difference...?.....I'm biased/blank canvas living here..

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
IMG_1186.JPG Nice work man...!!.....you did real good:)

@PlutseligPilegrim we are opting for the Via de la Plata this time, on the basis that it is not too crowded but there are still a reasonable number of fellow pilgrims. I don't have the time to walk from Seville so we are starting at Salamanca. I think (plans are made to be broken!)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
@PlutseligPilegrim we are opting for the Via de la Plata this time, on the basis that it is not too crowded but there are still a reasonable number of fellow pilgrims. I don't have the time to walk from Seville so we are starting at Salamanca. I think (plans are made to be broken!)
My family are going to Malaga next week to visit my ex father in law....been drooling......what if.....

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You could start in Lisbon if you have the time for more km. Very well marked, growing number of albergues, and there are two good guides in the resources section of the forum. Written and updated every year by forum members.
I loved doing the northern coastline in december, listening to the forces of atlantic ocean. Lisboa was a good added inclination. Thx.

IMG_9034.JPG IMG_9059.JPG Will decide in a couple of days now....after reaching out....You all been helpful with ideas/thoughts. A welcoming feeling of community seeps through the digital sphere and ease off the level of confusion I'm having. Thanks, much obliged.

I'm unpatient.....even more so. Urging to head slowly into landscapes of unknown one's more

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Which one?

My vote is the VDLP, I Did it in May 2014, which was a little hot, March should be a nice time, although it may be quiet.

I also started in Seville which I would def recommend.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I'm awaiting getgo, but up to now the pendling vote is VDLP and most likely from Malaga. Not exactly on point on logistics and distance involved there to Seville, but what is planning when hundreds of thousands have gone before you....one day at a time right?:rolleyes:

Soon cracking on decision time.....crossing fingers of clear sky ahead

Most read last week in this forum

Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...
I am just back from a few weeks on the Via the la Plata. Since 2015 I have been nearly every year in Spain walking caminoroutes I loved the café con leches. This year I did not like them as much...
When you stop at a bar for a beer, wine, coffee or bite to eat, and sit at a table, is it expected that you will return your dirty dishes up to the bar before you leave? I alway do, as it seems...
Let me preface this by saying please understand I am not picking on anybody, I fully understand that mistakes happen and how. Been there, done that. I have been astonished to see so many lost...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back