• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Who else is starting their Camino journey late September??

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 | May | Vezelay Camino.....watch this space!

2010 | September | Camino de Santiago in - completed in full - 33 days - no rest days! Was an awesome experience!!
Hey all

Just curious as to who else is commencing their Camino journey from St Jean around 25-26th September this year??

Obviously I am - so just wanted to know who & if anyone on these forums is also starting around then :p

Cheers
Jacqui

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hello again...the reason I ask is that not everyone puts their Camino on the calendar facility :D

Cheers
Jacqui

Hi,

Since I've had to revise my Camino plans a little, I'll be doing 7 days of walking at the end of September, probably starting in Pamplona around the 30th or 1st of October. I'll be doing fairly short days and plan on taking 7 days to reach Logroño from where I'll go back home.

Then I hope to be able to go back in April/May and do the rest.

Hilda

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
hi,
i will be walking from st jean around late september,nothing booked yet.but its going to happen !
will be doing 7 days,to wherever i end up. will do another 7 in the spring.
good luck,maybe see you on the path :)

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I am leaving Sept 28 from SJPP!

Hi Snowdonia

hi,
i will be walking from st jean around late september,nothing booked yet.but its going to happen !

Have you got a date for departing St Jean??

Cheers
Jacqui

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Justine

We may miss each other - just! I'm departing St Jean on Sun 26th and to Ronscavalles in the one day. I havent got any rest days planned - doesn't mean it won't happen tho... :) Are you walking the entire Camino to Santiago?

Cheers
Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

I too will be starting my camino at the end of September but due to my sisters engagement party on the 26th I won't make into SJPP until the 28th. It's a shame because I will be walking alone and as of yet have not found anyone that is leaving on same day as me. Regardless, I'm sure we'll both meet many new found friends along the way.

Bueno Camino Jacqui,
Steven

Most read last week in this forum

To me the most Dangerous stage on the Camino Frances was from Foncebadon to Ponferrada in the rain. Never forget the riverbed rocks from El Acebo to Ponferrada totally treacherous, seen several...
...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back