• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Who else is starting their Camino journey late September??

Time of past OR future Camino
2017 | May | Vezelay Camino.....watch this space!

2010 | September | Camino de Santiago in - completed in full - 33 days - no rest days! Was an awesome experience!!
Hey all

Just curious as to who else is commencing their Camino journey from St Jean around 25-26th September this year??

Obviously I am - so just wanted to know who & if anyone on these forums is also starting around then :p

Cheers
Jacqui

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Hello again...the reason I ask is that not everyone puts their Camino on the calendar facility :D

Cheers
Jacqui

Hi,

Since I've had to revise my Camino plans a little, I'll be doing 7 days of walking at the end of September, probably starting in Pamplona around the 30th or 1st of October. I'll be doing fairly short days and plan on taking 7 days to reach Logroño from where I'll go back home.

Then I hope to be able to go back in April/May and do the rest.

Hilda

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
hi,
i will be walking from st jean around late september,nothing booked yet.but its going to happen !
will be doing 7 days,to wherever i end up. will do another 7 in the spring.
good luck,maybe see you on the path :)

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I am leaving Sept 28 from SJPP!

Hi Snowdonia

hi,
i will be walking from st jean around late september,nothing booked yet.but its going to happen !

Have you got a date for departing St Jean??

Cheers
Jacqui

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Justine

We may miss each other - just! I'm departing St Jean on Sun 26th and to Ronscavalles in the one day. I havent got any rest days planned - doesn't mean it won't happen tho... :) Are you walking the entire Camino to Santiago?

Cheers
Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

I too will be starting my camino at the end of September but due to my sisters engagement party on the 26th I won't make into SJPP until the 28th. It's a shame because I will be walking alone and as of yet have not found anyone that is leaving on same day as me. Regardless, I'm sure we'll both meet many new found friends along the way.

Bueno Camino Jacqui,
Steven

Back