• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Who is walking Aug, this year.

• Thread starter Deleted member 59555
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59555

I am a kiwi 68 male walking the camino in August flying out on the 10th from Auckland.
While I am walking to get my head, my hart, and my soul right. So there will be times that I will need to reflect on my own .But I do wonder if there is some one out there in the same situation that could do with some support as I could do with .
My wife is flying ouyt to meet me in Sarria on the 15th Sept.
So if you are doing the same maybe a reply and talk a little.
God bless Terry Palmerston North.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi Terry, I'll probably be in the Galicia area at about that time. Not sure about exact dates at this stage because I have to organize a business trip first to fit everything in. I'll be the 50 year old Aussie guy with grey hair on a bike looking exhausted.

Cheers MT !

Hi Terry, I'll probably be in the Galicia area at about that time. Not sure about exact dates at this stage because I have to organize a business trip first to fit everything in. I'll be the 50 year old Aussie guy with grey hair on a bike looking exhausted.

Cheers MT !
So very nice to hear from you Mark, I will look out for you .
I will be the grey haired guy bathing my sore feet in a bottle of red.
Beun Camino.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.