A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Who might be in Burgos - October 17, 2019?

Camino T-shirt

C clearly

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016). Seville-Astorga (Mar 2017). Mozarabe (Apr-May 2018)
I just thought I'd toss this out on the forum. I expect to arrive in Burgos on October 17, walking on the Vasco/Bayona from Irun. From there, I'm going back to Madrid and home, but if others are in Burgos that evening, it would be fun to meet!

deanfromoz

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances - October 2019
I expect to arrive in Burgos on October 17, walking on the Vasco/Bayona from Irun. From there, I'm going back to Madrid and home, but if others are in Burgos that evening, it would be fun to meet!
Hi @C clearly, My path will take me to Burgos very close to that date, so would be worth penciling a vino tinto!

JohnMcM

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Some, and with luck, some more.
I just thought I'd toss this out on the forum. I expect to arrive in Burgos on October 17, walking on the Vasco/Bayona from Irun. From there, I'm going back to Madrid and home, but if others are in Burgos that evening, it would be fun to meet!
Hello,
Only because you handed me the opportunity on a plate, I can't resist answering your thread title by saying - "Almost everyone who lives in Burgos".

Sorry.:)

Buen (company-finding) Camino

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Del Estrecho, Ruta Fray Leopoldo,
Vía Serrana, Camino Francés
I expect to arrive in Burgos on October 17...
Sadly, we will be just a few days too late getting to Burgos to have the chance to meet you and thank you in person for all the helpful info you've posted on the forum. (We had actually planned to be there by the 17th but have now worked in some of the side trips you and others have suggested, so we won't make it until 22nd or so.)

VNwalking

Wandering in big circles
Camino(s) past & future
Francés ('14/'15)
San Olav/CF ('16)
Baztanés/CF ('17)
Ingles ('18)
Vasco/CF/Invierno ('19)
I wish.
It'd be so lovely to get your impressions of the VdB right in the moment!
Buen camino, peregrina. 🙏

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 7 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • April

Votes: 168 15.1%
  • May

Votes: 270 24.2%