• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Who's for a Virtual Lana?

Time of past OR future Camino
Yearly and Various 2014-2019
Via Monastica 2022
A number of us have been walking virtual Caminos since the spring — and find it quite a wonderful diversion, as well as being the perfect planning exercise for when an actual Camino is possible.

We just finished walking the Levante and there is a buzz to now do a virtual Lana. Anyone interested?

The Lana a very old route, used for centuries for transhumance — it's the way shepherds took to move their flocks up to Burgos and the meseta. It is a longish Camino, 675 kilometers from Alicante on the Mediterranean Coast to Burgos. A relatively lightly trodden path, the Lana has relatively few pilgrim amenities — but much to offer for those who like more solitary Caminos.

For an overview in English, I found this; they list stages as follows:
  • Etapa 1: Alicante - Orito (23 km)
  • Etapa 2: Orito - Petrer (20,5 km)
  • Etapa 3: Petrer - Villena (20,9 km)
  • Etapa 4: Villena - Caudete (15,2 km)
  • Etapa 5: Caudete - Almansa (25,9 km)
  • Etapa 6: Almansa - Alpera (21,9 km)
  • Etapa 7: Alpera - Alatoz (25,6 km)
  • Etapa 8: Alatoz - Casas Ibáñez (29,1 km)
  • Etapa 9: Casas Ibáñez - Villarta (26,5 km)
  • Etapa 10: Villarta - Campillo de Altobuey (29,8 km)
  • Etapa 11: Campillo de Altobuey - Monteagudo de las Salinas (31, 5 km)
  • Etapa 12: Monteagudo de las Salinas - Fuentes (23, 1 km)
  • Etapa 13: Fuentes - Cuenca (21,6 km)
  • Etapa 14: Cuenca - Bascuñana de San Pedro (23, 8 km)
  • Etapa 15: Bascuñana de San Pedro - Villaconejos de Trabaque (27, 1 km)
  • Etapa 16: Villaconejos de Trabaque - Salmerón (28,3 km)
  • Etapa 17: Salmerón - Viana de Mondéjar (21, 5 km)
  • Etapa 18: Viana de Mondéjar - Cifuentes (20, 3 km)
  • Etapa 19: Cifuentes - Mandayona (25,7 km)
  • Etapa 20: Mandayona - Atienza (35, 7 km)
  • Etapa 21: Atienza - Retortillo de Soria (22 km)
  • Etapa 22: Retortillo de Soria - Fresno de Caracena (24 km)
  • Etapa 23: Fresno de Caracena - San Esteban de Gormaz (19, 4 km)
  • Etapa 24: San Esteban de Gormaz - Quintanarraya (30, 6 km)
  • Etapa 25: Quintanarraya - Santo Domingo de Silos (25, 4 km)
  • Etapa 26: Santo Domingo de Silos - Mecerreyes (23, 2 km)
  • Etapa 27: Mecerreyes - Burgos (34, 7 km)
For the sake of both interest and for anyone who might want to walk shorter stages, we'll mosey up the Lana at a more sedate pace. In this virtual camino space, it helps to keep the conversation going!

Once the word is out, and pilgrims have gathered here, we can begin.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@C clearly, you are a treasure! Thank you.

Other essential preliminary information: about getting to Alicante from Madrid:

It is also possible to fly direct (eg., from England there are direct flights from Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stanstead). So when you book tickets, check to see if this is an option for you.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
To whet your appetite, here are some excellent recent forum threads about this route:

And also some guides, one from the Amigos, and another in English by Forum member @Kevin F. O*brien:
And a PDF summary:
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/ruta-de-la-lana-pdf-form.65321/

And the history of where we begin:

Alicante is Arabic for 'city of light,' following the older Roman name of the place, Lucentum, and the even older Carthaginian name Aκρα Λευκή ('White Mountain').
We'll be walking from light towards a field of stars!

That's a lot to digest as we travel to Alicante — see you all there!

Last edited:
I’d love to be ‘in’ but I have to own up... I have no idea how a virtual Camino works (embarrassed look 😁).
I have always wanted to walk this Camino - Alicante is my 2nd home - but as I can only do long walks in Summer I have put it off.
It's easy, @domigee , all you do is contribute what you know of the Camino. And as Alicante is your second home, we'll be looking to you for guidance on what to see, where to eat... :)
Thank you in advance!

I have no idea how a virtual Camino works
Wonderful to have your company, @domigee!
It works however you want it to. Basically, thread goes along the Camino as though we were actually walking. Some of us are actually walking at home at the same time, while others are simply in planning mode. Both work!
In the end, we all have a sense of what the Camino offers, and what options there are in terms of stages and accommodation — and the thread becomes a good resource for anyone planning to walk.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
It's easy, @domigee , all you do is contribute what you know of the Camino. And as Alicante is your second home, we'll be looking to you for guidance on what to see, where to eat... :)
Thank you in advance!
Ooooh food! I can do that! Thoroughly recommend ‘el Canto’. https://restaurantguru.com/El-Canto-Alicante
For a menú del dia - last time I was there it was 10.50 Euros - there’s La Mary’. It’s a chain (there’s one in Madrid airport now I’m told) but it is very good. There are many other places of course but sadly many have closed down. I was last back in September and it was like a ghost town 😔

It is a small town so easily visited. Worth walking up to the castle ‘santa Barbara’ where you get the best views. (There is also a lift to get you there but the walk is excellent training 😉). Then you are in the ‘old town’ and you can stop at the ‘Concatedral San Nicolas’ . A big plus is the wonderful ice cream shop (Italian) just next to it! 😍

I’ll try and find photos, might take a while 😁

pS: For cheap and cheerful tapas, this place is great (I think it’s the one, I stop there often but actually didn’t know the name! 😁https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...a_Province_of_Alicante_Valencian_Country.html
And Lizarran are also ‘pilgrim priced’, there are three in Alicante.
https://lizarran.es/en/the-menu/ If you are tired and hungry, huevos rotos con chistorra does the trick! You can of course share 😉

Last edited:
It will be a true pleasure to lace up virtual boots and join the group.
Another kind of winter camino. It will be a joy to have you along, @mspath. You are our art and architecture whisperer.

Ooooh food! I can do that!
Clearly you already know how to do this virtual Camino thing, @domigee! That post is exactly the kind of information we need.

Shall we all gather at El Canto Alicante? Please save us a table @domigee !

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Here are some resources we'll be using to plan our virtual walk (and eventually our real life walk) on the Ruta de la Lana.

@VNwalking has already shared various threads as well as resources on this Forum. In particular @Kevin F. O*brien 's 2018 walking guide is worth downloading.

There is an extensive guide, all 237 pages of it, that is produced by the Asociación de Amigos del Camino de Santiago en Alicante.

@Magwood has shared a spreadsheet with accommodation, as well as a list with all the facilities on the Ruta de la Lana. You can also follow her blog, written last year (2019).

Gronze's online guide is still under development. I found another online guide with maps.

If you're interested in GPX tracks, there's one that covers the whole lot, from Alicante to Burgos.

Feel free to add your resources!

¡Buen Camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
There are direct flights from Lisbon to Alicante too! I might skip the virtual one so as not to find out too much and hopefully do the real one next September instead! 🤞

I’ve resisted all previous virtual caminos but this one tempts me as I may have useful info to share. My last camino was along this route in April 2019 and I had a bit of a love/hate relationship with it, mainly due to the weather. I didn’t quite make it to Burgos due to my right femoral head spontaneously fracturing, rendering me unable to take another step.

I reached San Esteban de Gormaz and recorded my stages on Wikiloc, so could post links with stage profiles. I also have details of accommodation we used - always of the budget variety where possible.

due to my right femoral head spontaneously fracturing, rendering me unable to take another step.
:eek::eek::eek:
Oh my. @Magwood, that must have been off-the-charts painful. There is a story worth telling there. You and @LTfit have similar experiences, not the kind that anyone wants to have.

this one tempts me as I may have useful info to share.
so could post links with stage profiles. I also have details of accommodation we used - always of the budget variety where possible.
Please! Feedback and advice from people who've walked recently are incredibly useful, especially when we in the peanut gallery start talking about alternatives. That experience is l what makes a VC thread most useful — otherwise it's just imagining.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
this one tempts me as I may have useful info to share.
That's why I tagged you, @Magwood ;)
It would be just fantastic to have you share your experience.

As I explained in other virtual Caminos, my wife Rachel has had cancer, and although she starts the day often stronger than I do, she gets very tired by early afternoon, as a result of her treatment and medication. So we choose to walk shorter stages, and I have found that peregrin@s who have walked will often suggest places to stop.

So thank you for joining us!

Watch out! Don't you want to walk through Sigüenza instead? Choose wisely... I've done both! There are pros & cons with both of them. I believe I compared the two in my latest blog.

/BP
It would be fantastic, and I would be very grateful if you could share those alternatives when we get there on this virtual Camino, @Bad Pilgrim .
I am reading your thread on this forum, so do you have another blog?

¡Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Don't you want to walk through Sigüenza instead? Choose wisely..
We'll decide when we get there, BP. I hope you're in the room when we hash it out.

Edit - BTW, BP: I want to give credit where credit is due, because reading your snake story last year was one of the things that made me think I might really enjoy this Camino. That and the dinos in Fuentes. ;)

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I am in! What do I need to do? Do I need to register anywhere, or do I need to do anything in particular?
Haha...heck, no. This is a place for creative anarchy. Just join the merry band and throw in your ideas and feedback as we all go along together. I'll set the stage for the day, and then there'll be plenty of time - some days, if necessary - for discussion of whatever is worth sharing. (I'll actually be walking in real time as we go, and realistically can't go much faster than 2 days per stage.)

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A number of us have been walking virtual Caminos since the spring — and find it quite a wonderful diversion, as well as being the perfect planning exercise for when an actual Camino is possible.

We just finished walking the Levante and there is a buzz to now do a virtual Lana. Anyone interested?

The Lana a very old route, used for centuries for transhumance — it's the way shepherds took to move their flocks up to Burgos and the meseta. It is a longish Camino, 675 kilometers from Alicante on the Mediterranean Coast to Burgos. A relatively lightly trodden path, the Lana has relatively few pilgrim amenities — but much to offer for those who like more solitary Caminos.

For the sake of both interest and for anyone who might want to walk shorter stages, we'll mosey up the Lana at a more sedate pace. In this virtual camino space, it helps to keep the conversation going!

Looking forward to saunter along. In positive anticipation that I will be able to walk a camino again in the future and earlier in the season.

I can’t remember the last time a thread started while I was asleep and had 26 responses when I woke up. This will be a great project, so glad there is lots of interest.

I was planning to walk the Lana in June, so I also have lots of planning documents, proposed stages, some accommodation information, etc. And since I will likely be two or three years older than I had hoped when I finally get to walk this route, it’s probably a good nod to the reality of aging for me to reconsider some of the stages.

I’d love to be ‘in’ but I have to own up... I have no idea how a virtual Camino works (embarrassed look 😁).

I know there have been some “virtual” caminos on the forum where people actually walk and then virtually complete a camino, but this is something different. It’s actually more of a deep dive into planning, to get a good sense of stages, alternatives, accommodation, historical sites nearby, etc.

Look at @AJGuillaume’s virtual Levante. For some reason I can’t get the embed feature to work, so here is the link. https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/detailed-stage-planning-—-camino-de-levante-cam%C3%AD-de-llevant.68299/

I changed the name of the thread from “Virtual Levante” when we finished to clarify how it differs from the actual walking on a virtual camino idea.

Anyway, I think this will be a lot of fun, and it will also provide a very comprehensive resource for forum members.

Haha...heck, no. This is a place for creative anarchy. Just join the merry band and throw in your ideas and feedback as we all go along together. I'll set the stage for the day, and then there'll be plenty of time - some days, if necessary - for discussion of whatever is worth sharing. (I'll actually be walking in real time as we go, and realistically can't go much faster than 2 days per stage.)
Will you be sharing some photos as you walk and we follow virtue? I’m such a visual person..

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
This sounds intriguing. I returned home on Monday from completing the Frances and want to keep walking. Definitely can't manage the whole stages, due to injury, but would love to try and keep up with you all and learn. I know nothing about this Camino, so, back in lockdown seems a perfect time to find out. When will it begin?

I am not sure what is involved with a virtual camino. Could I come along just to learn from your experience and gain some knowledge of this route? Just a year ago, my husband and I spent Christmas around Denia and we enjoyed the region so much. We never got to visit Alicante but I was intrigued. Is the Lana the same one that passes through Valencia?

This sounds intriguing. I returned home on Monday from completing the Frances and want to keep walking. Definitely can't manage the whole stages, due to injury, but would love to try and keep up with you all and learn. I know nothing about this Camino, so, back in lockdown seems a perfect time to find out. When will it begin?
Glad you made it back safely. Where in France do you live?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I am not sure what is involved with a virtual camino. Could I come along just to learn from your experience and gain some knowledge of this route? Just a year ago, my husband and I spent Christmas around Denia and we enjoyed the region so much. We never got to visit Alicante but I was intrigued. Is the Lana the same one that passes through Valencia?

There is the Camino de la Requena that starts in Valencia and joins the Lana in Monteagudo de las Salinas. Most people start in Alicante though.

I see, somebody calls the state, one day/stage per thread, I guess, I will try to add any info I get from Spanish sites or blogs. I would love to do that camino in May, but who knows what will happen between now and then!

Looking forward this dinner date.
I need to keep walking so I hope to join the group - I’ll be part of the peanut gallery.

Annie
Yay!

Will you be sharing some photos as you walk and we follow virtue? I’m such a visual person..
Those who've already walked do, and I like to do this, as it gives a feeling of place.

When will it begin?
Whenever we get a sense of who's coming.
I'm guessing within the week.

Could I come along just to learn from your experience and gain some knowledge of this route?
Absolutely. That's the point. :cool:

I am in. Great idea and it gives me something to research that I am already predisposed to completely enjoy. Fellow pilgrims, know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Also, just got some new boots - I wear them almost daily - a pair of Keen Targhee Vent Mid boots. I generally prefer boots at home and shoes when I hike.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I think this idea of a virtual La Lana walk is a sign telling me to finally be a little bit active on this wonderful forum. I would love to join you!

I already know three in this group. One very kindly introduced me to the Mozárabe Mob two years ago, another saved my life, and the third took me along for part of the Camino Portugues and last year on the La Lana …

A selection of Camino Jewellery

I,
I'm in!! 🥳 You will need a jester to lighten up the crowd.

When do we start? Is there room for any imaginary cafés con leche along the way? ☕

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

I'm in, having given up walking this at Villarta last year (floods, delaminated orthotics, time out for terrible blisters, a back injury). Never virtually walked, so keen for guidance.
Bernice

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
What do I need to do? Do I need to register anywhere, or do I need to do anything in particular?
No. Anyone can read the thread and participate as much or as little as they want.
somebody calls the state, one day/stage per thread
That somebody will be our group leader - @VNwalking has volunteered to do it for the Lana. I think @AJGuillaume is going to make sure that the slow-walkers are fully accommodated.

Whenever we get a sense of who's coming.
Really, we can start any time, We are just trying to garner interest while our group leader gets organized!

So how does the participation work? Is there a given start date? And then we try to walk as much of the distance as possible for each successive day?

I have a lovely treadmill arriving Nov 22 or so, just when the snow will really start flying here....

I'm in, having given up walking this at Villarta last year (floods, delaminated orthotics, time out for terrible blisters, a back injury). Never virtually walked, so keen for guidance.
Bernice
So sorry to hear that - Out of curiousity; in what season and where were the floods? Between Alicante and Villarta?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Im just getting over the covid!!!! I'm in. I need to celebrate. For me covid was a hard difficult journey. Im all for doing this.

How can I join? I had tossed up between Lana and Levante for this year’s walk and settled on the latter. When the virtual Levante came along I didn’t have the heart to join. I am still hoping to do the Levante some time and don’t need a temptation away from it, so I’ll stay in my little introvert bubble, sage in the knowledge that this story is developing, should I ever have the chance in the future.

That somebody will be our group leader - @VNwalking has volunteered to do it for the Lana. I think @AJGuillaume is going to make sure that the slow-walkers are fully accommodated.
No fear, I'll be ensuring we don't leave anyone behind. My wife and I are tortuga peregrin@s 😄

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
So how does the participation work? Is there a given start date? And then we try to walk as much of the distance as possible for each successive day?
The start date will be whenever VN is ready to post her plan for the first day. The participation simply involves reading the thread and responding with questions or bits of information that pertain to the stage under discussion at the time. You are free to walk, skip or jump any distance you want at home, or none at all, but we won't be tracking that. :)

Never virtually walked, so keen for guidance.
So how does the participation work?
How can I join?
When do we start?
Is there room for any imaginary cafés con leche along the way?
It is wonderful to wake up to this wave of enthusiasm!
There's nothing special anyone needs to do to join, as @C clearly said. It's a simple matter following the thread and joining in with comments and information as you have it.

One general comment: there are two aspects of a virtual Camino: the walking and the deep dive into planning and gathering information as we go along. For the purposes of the thread the planning and learning is the the point, as well as the fun of exploring a Camino together stage by stage. If you want to walk these distances at home at the same time, go for it! I will be. But that is completely optional. Anyone who is doing that please let me know so I know who to include in a personal message thread for mutual encouragement. Adding our comments here about our exercise routine sidelines the thread a bit and so it's best done separately.

I will start the thread tomorrow.
If you're already in Alicante, find us a good place for cafe! (@domigee already made some great suggestions). There will be plenty of time for virtual cafes con leche!
Thanks for your enthusiasm, everyone!

One very kindly introduced me to the Mozárabe Mob two years ago, another saved my life, and the third took me along for part of the Camino Portugues and last year on the La Lana
Welcome @Ninja ! We want to hear that story some time....

Last edited:

I'm in, but can I choose to cycle some days, or parts of days? It's just that I wont always have the time to walk the stage distances in a day.

There is an extensive guide, all 237 pages of it, that is produced by the Asociación de Amigos del Camino de Santiago en Alicante.
The Amigos produced a wonderful draft guide that had really good maps and instructions. I had it on my phone and the maps were excellent. I bought the subsequent publication, but 'donated' it in Alpera, as the maps had been replaced with something resembling useless. Still have the original on my phone, awaiting a second attempt.

So sorry to hear that - Out of curiousity; in what season and where were the floods? Between Alicante and Villarta?
Bad Pilgrim, I believe I used your posts and maybe corresponded with you on aspects of the Lana. I started in early September, but without access to my passport, I can't tell you the date. I walked into Novelda on the day that the floods in SE Spain started. There was no way to keep dry. I had never seen rain like it. Two sections had to be bussed, one because the river was in flood and that's where we were walking, including two fords of the river (from Novelda); also another section where the path had been washed away (bussed that day to Almansa). In the circumstances, the advice of the hospitaleros was invaluable. Much desolation over a massive area and a number of deaths. Otherwise the walking was easy, although signposting not quite sufficient for someone with a high confusion factor. It's definitely a quiet route.

€83,-
[...] We just finished walking the Levante and there is a buzz to now do a virtual Lana. Anyone interested?
[...]

What an intriguing way to explore the world. I would like to join this virtual pilgrimage please.

Flood season in that area of Spain (Alicante/Valencia and a bit further inland) would be from end of August to mid October, approximately, it can get quite dangerous, but you usually get warnings about vicious flash floods!

@C clearly, you are a treasure! Thank you.

It is also possible to fly direct (eg., from England there are direct flights from Heathrow, Gatwick, and Stanstead). So when you book tickets, check to see if this is an option for you.
Until the corona there were a lot of direct flights to Alicante from Norway too. This is an area where a lot of people from Norway have their second home. Hope the flights continue when the pandemi is over as well. I once picked up a guidebook at the office of the pilgrim assosiacion in Alicante but never used it. Hope to go some time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
Where are folks now?

I am super sad that my treadmill is stuck on a boxcar in Vancouver and will arrive in about 10 days -- which is about 3 weeks later than we had expected. It is also, sadly: end of term here (so I am grading papers and prepping virtual conference stuff -- all which I had been hoping to do while on the treadmill, using the fancy tablet holder...). It's more feasible to walk and work at the same time than to try to add walking to my work-days right now, but the COVID isolation is also demanding that I get some form of socially-grounded exercise...

Anyway, looks like I will be arriving very late to the virtual trek (around Dec. 8??) Will everyone be in Burgos already, or are people dawdling somewhere? I can't quite tell what happened after Nov. 22 on the virtual stages.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
No worries, Faye. We're dawdling!
Where are folks now?
Here:
Day 2a. Relleu - Torreman

We've walked the first couple of days out of Alicante, and then went back to begin again on this alternative route. So we're starting slowly and you haven't missed much— although there has been a lot of banter and a camaraderie. Feel free to join the fun, treadmill or no. (Not all are actually walking. Some of us are using this opportunity to really get down in the weeds of planning.)

No worries, Faye. We're dawdling!

Here:

We've walked the first couple of days out of Alicante, and then went back to begin again on this alternative route. So we're starting slowly and you haven't missed much— although there has been a lot of banter and a camaraderie. Feel free to join the fun, treadmill or no. (Not all are actually walking. Some of us are using this opportunity to really get down in the weeds of planning.)
I am delighted to hear that this is such a bunch of slow-pokes!!!!
I retain hope! Maybe by Dec 10 you will be on day 3!
<3

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hey... is everyone *still* having fun in Relleu? Because my durned treadmill hasn't arrived yet (but I *have* been watching the "Alicante -- town by town" videos on Youtube, and now I'm really keen to do this camino in real life...
And we finally have a solid date when the treadmill will arrive and be assembled -- which is the 28th.
I did walk 16K yesterday in the not-so-great outdoors.

Hey... is everyone *still* having fun in Relleu? Because my durned treadmill hasn't arrived yet (but I *have* been watching the "Alicante -- town by town" videos on Youtube, and now I'm really keen to do this camino in real life...
And we finally have a solid date when the treadmill will arrive and be assembled -- which is the 28th.
I did walk 16K yesterday in the not-so-great outdoors.
We've moved on...
Have you walked on ahead? I missed a few days but it doesn’t look as though I have any catching up to do.
As @peregrina2000 said, the other thread's the place to go. We're in Villarta today...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back