Search 69,459 Camino Questions

WiFi on the Salvador and Primitivo?

Orafo

Time of past OR future Camino
Past: Camino Francés, SJPP to Santiago and Finisterre (Sept.-Oct. 2013); Planned: Camino del Salvador-Camino Primitivo-Camino Francés-Camino Finisterre (Sept.-Oct. 2014)
I am leaving on September 20 for the Ruta del Salvador and the Camino Primitivo. Can anyone with recent experience on either of these routes tell me how often one finds wi-fi? Do some albergues provide it, or must on rely on cafes, etc.?
Thanks!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Some albergues, some bars. Some places have nothing (well, Berducedo didn't work for me). You could probably find it every day if you really wanted to.

Albergues on the CP usually donot have wifi.
But except for the first stage after Oviedo and the night in the terrible albergue of Borres I had access to Wifi every day somehow.
On the Salvador the situation is probably worse! (But I haven't walked it)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I am on the San Salvador now. The albergue and bar at La Robla did not have wifi. There may be wifi in town but you have to walk back in or stop before getting to the albergue. Posada Embrujo in Poladura de Tercia had wifi. I stopped at a bar in Pola de Gordan that had wifi. The albergue in Pola de Lena has wifi. There is a Restaurante Mari on the right as you enter Campomanes that has wifi. I don't think it would be an issue if you wanted to find it.

We do have wifi in Ponte Ferreira (between Lugo and Melide)! :)

Most read last week in this forum

Hi all! Started today from Oviedo to Escamplero. Now I know, why so many people say it's a bit of a challenge to come out of Oviedo. I got lost just once, but was rescued by a very friendly guy. A...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back