• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Windswept now in Cea but freezes in Laza

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Another beautifully written section of your blog.

Thanks for the update...my husband and I had a good laugh...I took the exact same photos as you ( even the same spot in the industrial zone). My photos were just a little less green and the flowers weren't blooming. I loved walking that section by the bee hives. Really enjoying your writing...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Absolutley breathtaking!
As i sit here in a pickup truck At 04:36 central time,i was transported a few steps behind you to wonder at what you saw...
Thanks for sharing!

Absolutley breathtaking!
As i sit here in a pickup truck At 04:36 central time,i was transported a few steps behind you to wonder at what you saw...
Thanks for sharing!
Absolute pleasure William, I'm delighted to,take you with me.

Thanks for the update...my husband and I had a good laugh...I took the exact same photos as you ( even the same spot in the industrial zone). My photos were just a little less green and the flowers weren't blooming. I loved walking that section by the bee hives. Really enjoying your writing...
Do you know Laura, I think I saw your boot marks.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Please do not stop walking...just continue after Santiago. I am enjoying your posts and don't want them to stop. Your descriptions are so good...I saw those same things but never could have described them so beautifully. Talk about stopping to smell the roses...or was that stopping to watch the dragonflies? Seriously, I am knee deep in a project working from home that is due on Wednesday...working very late/early hours and haven't left the house in a several days. What a wonderful break from work to read your posts and be transported back to the Camino...even if for only a few minutes.

I bet you did! I loved following boot prints especially when I was wondering if I was lost again. Oh the relief in seeing boot prints after not seeing a flecha for a while. Lots of lonely hours had me imaging whose boot prints they were and where they were from...never alone on the Camino even if it's just the remnants of a boot print of a kindred spirit.

A wonderful blog!

thank you and buen camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I am posting daily blog style updates on Facebook that anyone can see and follow: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.8095032397178476&type=3 There are also video format stories visible on...
Hello, First time posting but as Google hasn't been helpful I was hoping others here might be able to help with an odd query. I am considering the Via de la Plata from Seville via Sanabres as my...
Hey folks. I started the Mozarabe from Almeria and took time out in Salamanca to do a 3 week Spanish course in USAL. The course was fine. 4 hours a day. For the first week we had an excellent...
Y’all, one week from today I get on the plane to fly to Sevilla. Growing anxiety. I will start El Camino on April 6. I hope to report progress here and continue to look for advice. How does...
Does anybody have any good ideas about secure carparking whilst doing the Vía de la Plata from Sevilla to Merida please?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.