A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Wise Pilgrim app

Camino(s) past & future
Many
The Frances, Norte, Portugues, and Primitivo have all been updated in the past month. The rest of the apps will get updated early in the new year, and the Via de la Plata and camino Inglés routes will receive a major update.

The update is a major one, as the apps have been re-written using a more stable code base. They are a great deal more stable for Android and iPhone X users and they include the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Thanks for the support!

natefaith

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Sarria-Santiago (2009)
León-Ponferrada (2014)
Camino Inglés (2017)
The Frances, Norte, Portugues, and Primitivo have all been updated in the past month. The rest of the apps will get updated early in the new year, and the Via de la Plata and camino Inglés routes will receive a major update.

The update is a major one, as the apps have been re-written using a more stable code base. They are a great deal more stable for Android and iPhone X users and they include the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Thanks for the support!
Good to know!

alaskadiver

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
May 2017-Camino Primitivo
April 2019-Camino de Invierno

Thanks for the support!
I hope the Invierno gets an upgrade. I bought it thinking it was current and it’s terribly outdated in regards to accommodations.

Camino(s) past & future
CF-Finisterra-Muxia 2017; SK Camino Kosiče-Levoča 2017; Norte Mar’18; Ingles Nov’18; VDLP Mar’19

Thanks for the support!
Great! Do you have an idea when the VDLP guide/app will be available?

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Ingles and Camino Frances. VDLP Spring 2019

Thanks for the support!
When do you think the VDLP update will be available? I am starting in Seville on 22 Mar.

Thank you.

Camino(s) past & future
Many
I hope the Invierno gets an upgrade. I bought it thinking it was current and it’s terribly outdated in regards to accommodations.
Yes, indeed the Invierno will be getting a very nice update indeed, some time in January/February.

Great! Do you have an idea when the VDLP guide/app will be available?
When do you think the VDLP update will be available? I am starting in Seville on 22 Mar.
The Vía de la Plata app will be updated near the end of January, to coincide with the publishing of the analog guidebook.

alaskadiver

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
May 2017-Camino Primitivo
April 2019-Camino de Invierno
Yes, indeed the Invierno will be getting a very nice update indeed, some time in January/February.

The Vía de la Plata app will be updated near the end of January, to coincide with the publishing of the analog guidebook.
Perfect! Thank you!

Camino(s) past & future
CF-Finisterra-Muxia 2017; SK Camino Kosiče-Levoča 2017; Norte Mar’18; Ingles Nov’18; VDLP Mar’19

Thanks Michael, if I start the VDLP Feb 23rd I guess I won’t be able to receive the guide/app in Slovakia before departing for Seville? But I do appreciate all the hard work you put into this labour of love. Thanks.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 126 15.4%
  • May

Votes: 199 24.3%