A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Wise Pilgrim app

2020 Camino Guides

wisepilgrim

Guidebook Author
Camino(s) past & future
Many
The Frances, Norte, Portugues, and Primitivo have all been updated in the past month. The rest of the apps will get updated early in the new year, and the Via de la Plata and camino Inglés routes will receive a major update.

The update is a major one, as the apps have been re-written using a more stable code base. They are a great deal more stable for Android and iPhone X users and they include the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Thanks for the support!

natefaith

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Sarria-Santiago (2009)
León-Ponferrada (2014)
Camino Inglés (2017)
The Frances, Norte, Portugues, and Primitivo have all been updated in the past month. The rest of the apps will get updated early in the new year, and the Via de la Plata and camino Inglés routes will receive a major update.

The update is a major one, as the apps have been re-written using a more stable code base. They are a great deal more stable for Android and iPhone X users and they include the ability to download the maps for offline use.

Thanks for the support!
Good to know!

alaskadiver

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
May 2017-Camino Primitivo
April 2019-Camino de Invierno

Thanks for the support!
I hope the Invierno gets an upgrade. I bought it thinking it was current and it’s terribly outdated in regards to accommodations.

Colette Z

Happy Pilgrim
Camino(s) past & future
CF- Finisterre-Muxia 03/17; Camino SK 10/17; Norte 03/18; Ingles 11/18; Augusta 03/19

Thanks for the support!
Great! Do you have an idea when the VDLP guide/app will be available?

Simon B

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Ingles and Camino Frances. VDLP Spring 2019

Thanks for the support!
When do you think the VDLP update will be available? I am starting in Seville on 22 Mar.

Thank you.

wisepilgrim

Guidebook Author
Camino(s) past & future
Many
I hope the Invierno gets an upgrade. I bought it thinking it was current and it’s terribly outdated in regards to accommodations.
Yes, indeed the Invierno will be getting a very nice update indeed, some time in January/February.

Great! Do you have an idea when the VDLP guide/app will be available?
When do you think the VDLP update will be available? I am starting in Seville on 22 Mar.
The Vía de la Plata app will be updated near the end of January, to coincide with the publishing of the analog guidebook.

ritaj

Yes, indeed the Invierno will be getting a very nice update indeed, some time in January/February.

The Vía de la Plata app will be updated near the end of January, to coincide with the publishing of the analog guidebook.
So hoping to have the written guide available before I head for the Via de la Plata in mid March!

alaskadiver

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
May 2017-Camino Primitivo
April 2019-Camino de Invierno

Perfect! Thank you!

tpmchugh

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2013)
Camino Frances (2015)
Camino Frances (2016)
Camino Frances (2018}
Great app but not crazy about the layout of the book

Colette Z

Happy Pilgrim
Camino(s) past & future
CF- Finisterre-Muxia 03/17; Camino SK 10/17; Norte 03/18; Ingles 11/18; Augusta 03/19

Thanks Michael, if I start the VDLP Feb 23rd I guess I won’t be able to receive the guide/app in Slovakia before departing for Seville? But I do appreciate all the hard work you put into this labour of love. Thanks.

lt56ny

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF2012,Le Puy/CF 2015 Portugues 2017 Norte 2018, CF 2019

I plan on walking VDLP next year. Used the app for the Norte it was great! Thanks Wise Pilgrim

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 9 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 50 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 179 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 294 24.6%
  • June

Votes: 85 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.3%
  • September

Votes: 341 28.6%
  • October

Votes: 147 12.3%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.4%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock