A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

A helping hand Wise Pilgrim Guides

2020 Camino Guides
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Wise Pilgrim writes:

Dear pilgrims old and new,

After much deliberation, I have decided to launch this gofundme campaign out of absolute necessity. Not unlike every other camino related business, Wise Pilgrim Guides (me) is not likely to survive the damage caused by the coronavirus.

The uncertainty of travel plans has, naturally, caused most pilgrims to stop buying guidebooks.

I make this appeal to you to help keep the dream alive. It has been going strong now for nearly a decade, growing and providing quality information to pilgrims along a dozen camino routes. I continue to work every day on new content, including material for the Invierno, Olvidado, Baztan, Vadiniense & Lebaniego, and the Camino Vasco. I also continue to update the apps with new features and up-to-date content. When the travel ban is eased, and we cautiously tip-toe towards the long walk, Wise Pilgrim Guides will post updated material for everyone to use.

This campaign is simple. I am not so much asking for your donations, as I am asking for your continued support.

All donations made here will receive a gift certificate in kind for my web store, where you can apply the value to the purchase of a guidebook or map. I continue to add new products to the store as time permits. All donors will receive a complimentary version of the Wise Pilgrim App as well, which includes free updates for life.

Mine is a one-man shop, operated out of my home in Santiago. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to write to me directly.

Thank you, and I hope to see many of you just as soon as safely possible.

Buen Camino,

Michael

Donations can be made here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get on our Mailing list for new products on the Camino Store and news from the Camino Forum

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.3%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 54 4.2%
  • April

Votes: 193 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 318 25.0%
  • June

Votes: 92 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 23 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 363 28.5%
  • October

Votes: 154 12.1%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 6 0.5%
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock