• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Wordle game in Spanish

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
Many of you may already know about the word guessing game that many are currently obsessed with called Wordle.
There is also a Spanish version.

You have 6 chances to guess a five letter word, and the colors of the letters change to provide clues.
Yellow means that the letter is in the word at least once, but is in the wrong position.
Green means that the letter is in the correct position.

Here's my score from today.

Wordle (ES) #32 3/6
⬜🟨🟨🟨

🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 wordle.danielfrg.com

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I found the Spanish version also!
And yesterday I found the Spanish word quicker ( lesser attempts ) than the English one. Go figure!
That happens to me too.
I should have had it in two guesses today, but I made a dumb second guess - I chose something obscure rather than the obvious word.

Bonus is that I'm improving my Spanish vocabulary.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Yes, I love being able to play two words per day! @trecile I was also one off on guess two but a different letter :)

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and so far encountered only one obscure word.

Wordle (ES) #32 3/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well. That's a challenge if you have almost no Spanish! I was stunned to have managed this:

Wordle (ES) #32 4/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My English version isn't much better.
Wordle 234 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Beginner's luck in both cases, I think.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I’ve been enjoying playing Wordle in Spanish. A heads up that has only become apparent recently, at least to me. There’s a difference between putting in an “e” and an “é” or an “o” and an “ó.” That cost me my first two-attempt win!

I’ve been enjoying playing Wordle in Spanish. A heads up that has only become apparent recently, at least to me. There’s a difference between putting in an “e” and an “é” or an “o” and an “ó.” That cost me my first two-attempt win!
There are several keyboard options in the game, which I hadn't noticed before. By default it's "normal" without accented characters. If you use the normal keyboard then tildes don't matter. It looks like the keyboard with tildes has different words.

Screenshot_20220328-130747_Firefox.jpg

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I love Wordle and play the English version once a day and enjoy a quick daily chat with friends about how we arrive at our answers. There is also an UNlimited version, but I'm not going to "touch it with a ten foot pole" or I'd get nothing done at home as I already play WWF with a few friends.
Sorry, no Spanish for me. I guess I'm a bit off piste, but am very excited about Wordle.🙂

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
So I know two whole words in Spanish starting with the letter of today's word. How lucky can you get? I've only managed that in English once!
😯🤣

Wordle (ES) #81 2/6

🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
There is also the Spanish version of Quordle, where you have to guess 4 words...

Most read last week in this forum

Hello, my name is Xosé and I am doing a research on LGBT people who have done the Camino. I would be very grateful if you could help me through your experiences. If possible I would like to...
Can someone tell me what Spanish word is used in Spain to refer to hiking poles? Bastones? Palos? Also, as women in tv and movies generally are now referred to as "actores" rather than "actrices"...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back