• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Would You Post some Leadville's for me?

LesBrass

Likes Walking
Time of past OR future Camino
yes...
If you know me, you will know that I have shoe woes. I have a UK 3e wide foot and I have spent a small fortune and too many hours on trying shoes that will never be wide enough for me.

I have written to several leading brands and asked if they will ship 4e wide shoes from the US to Europe and they (and stores like REI) say they cannot.

New Balance replied and said that in circumstances such as mine they suggest I find a friend who lives in the US who would be happy to act as a middle man and accept a delivery and forward it on for me.

So... I'm just wondering.... if you live in the US... if I ordered a pair of New Balance Leadville 3's in a 4e width would you be happy to ship them on to me... of course I would arrange and pay for all shipping?

:(:oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If you know me, you will know that I have shoe woes. I have a UK 3e wide foot and I have spent a small fortune and too many hours on trying shoes that will be wide enough for me.

I have written to several leading brands and asked if they will ship 4e wide shoes from the US to Europe and they (and stores like REI) say they cannot.

New Balance replied and said that in circumstances such as mine they suggest I find a friend who lives in the US who would be happy to act as a middle man and accept a delivery and forward it on for me.

So... I'm just wondering.... if you live in the US... if I ordered a pair of New Balance Leadville 3's in a 4e width would you be happy to ship them on to me... of course I would arrange and pay for all shipping?

Hi,
Have you tried web sites like MyUS.com that ship to a US post box type facility and then forward globally?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
If you know me, you will know that I have shoe woes. I have a UK 3e wide foot and I have spent a small fortune and too many hours on trying shoes that will be wide enough for me.

:):) LesBrass, I have used the Leadville's in 4e width. Good shoe. I'd be happy to help if I can. Another good New Balance shoe are the 910, and the latest model are the 910 v4, I think. I used the Leadville on my through hike on the Colorado trail and for part of my through hike of the Pacific Crest Trail and had no problems with them at all.

Thank you so much for the replies. I had a look at MyUS but it raised the same problem I have with buying from REI... they wont ship these shoes to europe as there is no license? I have no idea why?

@davebugg it's very good to know that the Leadvilles are good. I literally thought yesterday that I might just have to give up walking as shoes are spoiling everything for me.

As I have two kind offers I will go with the first kind person! @Pilar I'll sent you a PM

Honestly thank you for replying... I just hope they work out for my feet! Below is my footprint beside my Altra lone peak insole... you can see it's quite wide :eek:

square.jpg

Thank you so much for the replies. I had a look at MyUS but it raised the same problem I have with buying from REI... they wont ship these shoes to europe as there is no license? I have no idea why?

@davebugg it's very good to know that the Leadvilles are good. I literally thought yesterday that I might just have to give up walking as shoes are spoiling everything for me.

As I have two kind offers I will go with the first kind person! @Pilar I'll sent you a PM

Honestly thank you for replying... I just hope they work out for my feet! Below is my footprint beside my Altra lone peak insole... you can see it's quite wide :eek:

View attachment 38746

I am glad things are heading to a resolution for you. Keep in mind that, while the Leadvilles worked quite well for my feet, that might not be the same case for the next person; feet are different for each individual with varying pronation/supination issues, bone spurs, plantar's fasciitis issues, bunions, metatarsal issues, etc.

If you find that things aren't feeling quite right, many times a third party insole can make the difference. With many variations and companies producing insoles, it can be as daunting to find the right insole (if one is needed) as it is to find the right shoe.

My best wishes to you, and I am hopeful your feet will be happy with the new shoes. :)

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
@LesBrass as you know I wear sandals. But I do wear shoes in winter at home. How do you find the Altra Lone Peaks?

@LesBrass as you know I wear sandals. But I do wear shoes in winter at home. How do you find the Altra Lone Peaks?

I did the VdlP in the lone peaks and they were good. I did develop some a weird foot pain and I wonder if maybe I didn't spend enough time getting used to the zero drop. I got the shoes a week before I left. But the traction was great, I felt comfortable and they are nice and wide... and so light and they dry quickly when it's wet.

I bought the new version the the Lone Peak and whilst they still feel comfy they have changed the Upper ever so slightly and it pulls the shoe in right on to top of my little toes. I had horrible blisters as a result when walking the CP. I think it is just bad luck that the rubber/stiching falls right at the top of my toe so it could be different for someone else.

I walk in my Teva sandals but I do prefer a shoe... and can you believe I even get blisters from my Tevas? But I will always take them as a second shoe and I like to alternate as I think that's good too.

And yes, the narrow heel is also a problem as a mans shoe is often wider in the heel... but I can live with that if I can solve the width problem. I am just hoping that the Leadville in the 4E width will do the trick.

What Sandals do you wear?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ecco Off-Roads. Not the light version. Currently the anniversary model, very pretty. Although were an overall dune colour and needed a good scrub with a toothbrush after the Madrid!

Ecco.jpg

Below is my footprint beside my Altra lone peak insole... you can see it's quite wide

Ah @LesBrass you have feet just like mine!

@LesBrass, looking at the picture of the outline of your foot with the insole of your boot I see something that might be a bit of help. I recently learned that there are pairs of socks sold where there is a distinct left and right sock. Instead of both toe ends formed in a rectangular box these end in a parabolic arc in a different direction for each foot. The advantage is that there is not a wad of excess cloth between your toes and the shoe. Here's a link to start you off: left and right socks

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ha! I just found this thread because I was doing a search for Altra shoes. Seems I also missed out on the opportunity to be a nice person, but in fairness it was because I did not understand that "Post some Leadvilles for me" meant "Would you mail me some extra wide shoes" and not "would you post a picture of leadvilles (the very popular annual bike race through the Colorado Rockies) on the forum". Ah, the miscommunications between us English speakers!

But back to the original reason I am here, I too have that annoying bump that makes my foot so much wider in the metatarsal area. Someone had suggested the Altra, which looks like a shoe for ducks, Kanga, so maybe it will work for us. But I found the heel part flapping all up and down. I also have orthotics that have to fit into the shoe, big heavy but very cushiony silicone orthotics. I have to give up on my current shoe because the pressure the top part puts on my toes gives me extremely painful corns between my toes.

So essentially my feet are a mess and it seems like fixing one problem causes another. Do you think it's worth playing around with the Altras, or is it likely that a shoe made with the intention of not having any elevation in the heel would not work well with an orthotic?

@peregrina2000 no worries... I've had so many offers of help I could buy a shoe shop :D The biggest problem now is finding/deciding on which size (I'm waiting to hear back from New Balance before ordering).

I feel your pain with finding a shoe that is simply comfortable. I thought I had a good shoe with Altra but none of them have been quite right... but they are close!

I wore Altra Lone Peak 3.0 on the Via. This was a good shoe, perhaps a little loose in the upper but wide enough for my fat square toes. I never walked in zero drop shoes before and they do suggest walking them in ... I did get a lot of foot pain, which has since gone. It might not have been related but it started on day 2 and I've never had it before? BUT no blisters and the shoe was light and good traction.

I tried to buy another pair when I got home but it was being replaced by the Lone Peak 3.5 and I couldn't buy my size. I did eventually buy the Lone Peak 3.5 . My foot felt more secure in the shoe which was good but this change meant that my little toe was pushed under the next toe and I had horrible blisters as a result. I wore it on the Rota and the CP in November and even on a hike this week and every time the same blisters. But... this might just be because of where my little toe ends up in the shoe? But I'm not trying them again.

I also tried the Olympus 2.0 in the same size as the Lone Peak 3.0. This was a great shoe and I wore it last year on the CF but it was far too narrow for my foot and I had so many inbetween toe blisters... but ooh they felt like little cushions on my feet :D I did buy a size up in the new Olympus 2.5 but that was huge and the heel felt stiff and uncomfortable.

In short I really would like the Altra to work for me but their sizing is very hard to get right. They certainly run small so you will need to go up a size. But they are light, they were great to walk in, good grip, coped in wet and dry and they dried quickly... but it's all about the width and my square feet just don't work in the new style.

If you can try a few pairs it will help you get an idea of the sizing?

The biggest problem I have is that I try them at home for a week or so and they feel great but as soon as I walk 10-20km the problems start to show... so I have a collection of hardly worn shoes :(

I did also try Topo Athletic terraventure at home and they were quite nice but a smidge too narrow so they went back... as did the Inov-8 Trailtalons, which I loved but they too were just a tad narrow too.

My biggest problem is that here I have to rely on shoes that are roomy rather than specifically made as a wide fit shoe and for some reason wide fit sold in the US but not in Europe... but now I have an army of senders I can order at leisure... this could be akin to the search for the holy grail :eek:

I hope this helps... courage as they say in France :)

Wow, very helpful. Thanks so much. I have always worn hiking shoes, like Salomons, but this year I may do something wild and crazy and just go with a regular old running shoe. Since my feet always seem to get wet in the rain anyway, notwithstanding all the fancy rainproofing the shoes have, I'm not sure what the advantages are. And I assume even though running shoes may get wetter, they also dry a lot more quickly. Thanks again, I will have to mull this over.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Wow, very helpful. Thanks so much. I have always worn hiking shoes, like Salomons, but this year I may do something wild and crazy and just go with a regular old running shoe. Since my feet always seem to get wet in the rain anyway, notwithstanding all the fancy rainproofing the shoes have, I'm not sure what the advantages are. And I assume even though running shoes may get wetter, they also dry a lot more quickly. Thanks again, I will have to mull this over.

I did get wet a few times but I never found it noticeably more than my old Salomons... but the shoes do dry very quickly and that was a bonus. Having said all this my husband wears merrell moab shoes and loves them... they do these in a wide in the US so I might try them too :rolleyes:

good luck!

Lesbrass, I just checked your location, France. I will add two references for you to check out. You might be able to find a Meindl stockist. I have boots and shoes of that brand, and am afraid that I only stop wearing them in the summer when I move into sandals. I went hunting the other day for a new pair and no other brand that I tried gave me the immediate knowledge that they were right for me. I have a fat foot, square toes, high instep. Meindl.co.uk, and http://www.independent.co.uk/extras...en-wide-feet-under-100-gore-tex-a6837471.html. The only shoes, or rather sandals I ever bought sight unseen were Birkenstocks, because I know their fit. Good luck with your final choice.

p.s. my most favourite shoe ever is the Salomon X Ultra... if they came in a wide fit I'd buy at least 10 pairs :rolleyes:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Lesbrass, I just checked your location, France. I will add two references for you to check out. You might be able to find a Meindl stockist. I have boots and shoes of that brand, and am afraid that I only stop wearing them in the summer when I move into sandals. I went hunting the other day for a new pair and no other brand that I tried gave me the immediate knowledge that they were right for me. I have a fat foot, square toes, high instep. Meindl.co.uk, and http://www.independent.co.uk/extras...en-wide-feet-under-100-gore-tex-a6837471.html. The only shoes, or rather sandals I ever bought sight unseen were Birkenstocks, because I know their fit. Good luck with your final choice.

Many Thanks very much for the links. I have tried on some Meindl boots but sadly they were not wide enough for me. I've heard lots of good thinks about Birkinstocks so I might invest in some sandals for everyday use and see how I get on... I have a friend who says they are wonderful too.

Lesbrass, I went trawling on the net for shops in Vienna, as I once got really nice shoes there, wide fit. Then I thought: have a look to see what shows up around your own locality. A bit of a wild goose chase. I think if you organise an expedition to a good outdoor shop within a day's trip of where you live, you will possibly find what you want. it would be so disappointing if you got them online and they didn't fit. And you could have a lovely lunch while you are out for the day!

Is this one different to the style you tried? It says it is wider than the usual fit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 21.09.16.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 21.09.16.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 5
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Another idea is to ask if anyone is making the trip over to Europe anytime soon. If they are checking a bag, it might be possible to include your shoes. If you ask, the worst they can say is "no." But seriously, does one pilgrim refuse another anything...ever?

Once in the EU, posting it to wherever you are is easy. The cost of shipping a pair of shoes from the US could easily exceed the value of the shoes. PLUS, the poste will stop it on arrival until you come to ransom the parcel by paying VAT / BTW on the declared value. You will end up paying something like double the price of the shoes.

Asking a friend or fellow peregrino to piggyback their trip is the cheapest way to get the shoes to you. Basically you order and pay for the shoes, but have them shipped to the friend in the US. They pack the shoebox in their checked luggage and carry them overseas for you. As the douane / customs virtually never hassle folks arriving from North America, this is a "no-brainer." Over the years, I have offered this service to friends in Belgium and Spain many times. This is how I keep some of my American friends living in Spain supplied with peanut butter...an acquired taste...:p

I am flying over on 10 April, arriving Ponferrada later on 11 April. I would be happy to do this for you, or another peregrino. I need to post luggage from there to Santiago on 12 April anyway. So I will need to go to the post office / correos.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Last edited:
I too am late to this thread. I have hobbit feet, albeit not hairy or at least not very!:D First camino I wore topo athletic and they were fantastic but the uppers had small holes in them by Leon, not that that was a big issue. Second camino I wore Altra lone peak and while I had no problem with blisters and the uppers lasted much longer, I did not like them anywhere near as much as the topo. In both brands the soles way outlasted the uppers. I did prefer the altra treads because their grip was excellent but I believe topo offers similar types of treads now.
The problem is that I haven’t bought either topo shoes or altras for well over 12 months. These companies seem to keep changing their styles and their shoe shape with each new version so I hestitate to make any definite recommendations but topo athletic might be an option worth looking at?
bTW I tried New Balance and they didn’t work for me but Australia seems to be far more limited in the way of available options then the States or Europe. Far smaller population so it isn’t economically viable for shops to get a wide range of options. Instead as a general rule they seem to go for the one size fits all version. :(
Hope you find something.

Last edited:
@peregrina2000 no worries... I've had so many offers of help I could buy a shoe shop :D The biggest problem now is finding/deciding on which size (I'm waiting to hear back from New Balance before ordering).

I feel your pain with finding a shoe that is simply comfortable. I thought I had a good shoe with Altra but none of them have been quite right... but they are close!

I wore Altra Lone Peak 3.0 on the Via. This was a good shoe, perhaps a little loose in the upper but wide enough for my fat square toes. I never walked in zero drop shoes before and they do suggest walking them in ... I did get a lot of foot pain, which has since gone. It might not have been related but it started on day 2 and I've never had it before? BUT no blisters and the shoe was light and good traction.

I tried to buy another pair when I got home but it was being replaced by the Lone Peak 3.5 and I couldn't buy my size. I did eventually buy the Lone Peak 3.5 . My foot felt more secure in the shoe which was good but this change meant that my little toe was pushed under the next toe and I had horrible blisters as a result. I wore it on the Rota and the CP in November and even on a hike this week and every time the same blisters. But... this might just be because of where my little toe ends up in the shoe? But I'm not trying them again.

I also tried the Olympus 2.0 in the same size as the Lone Peak 3.0. This was a great shoe and I wore it last year on the CF but it was far too narrow for my foot and I had so many inbetween toe blisters... but ooh they felt like little cushions on my feet :D I did buy a size up in the new Olympus 2.5 but that was huge and the heel felt stiff and uncomfortable.

In short I really would like the Altra to work for me but their sizing is very hard to get right. They certainly run small so you will need to go up a size. But they are light, they were great to walk in, good grip, coped in wet and dry and they dried quickly... but it's all about the width and my square feet just don't work in the new style.

If you can try a few pairs it will help you get an idea of the sizing?

The biggest problem I have is that I try them at home for a week or so and they feel great but as soon as I walk 10-20km the problems start to show... so I have a collection of hardly worn shoes :(

I did also try Topo Athletic terraventure at home and they were quite nice but a smidge too narrow so they went back... as did the Inov-8 Trailtalons, which I loved but they too were just a tad narrow too.

My biggest problem is that here I have to rely on shoes that are roomy rather than specifically made as a wide fit shoe and for some reason wide fit sold in the US but not in Europe... but now I have an army of senders I can order at leisure... this could be akin to the search for the holy grail :eek:

I hope this helps... courage as they say in France :)
I have had a pair of New Balance Leadvilles, and I'd say that they fit pretty true to size, if not a bit larger. I have a pretty narrow foot, and the Leadvilles didn't work for me. I wear the much narrower NB Vazee Summit.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Pilgrims - many thanks for all the ideas and suggestions and offers of help! BUT would you beleive I can no longer find the Leadville in my size :oops::eek: I have just ordered two pairs of the Fresh Foam Hierro V3. instead in two different sizes. It doesnt come in the 4E in europe but I can try the 2E.

I put off ordering my Leadvilles as I had the chance to try some salomons and merrells. I'm not a great deal wiser now but I like to try anything and everything just in case.

I wore Salomons on my first and second caminos but when I bought them for my third they were too narrow and no good. There is now the XA Pro 3D M+... and the M+ means a wider fit. I can buy a pair in europe so I'll order and see (sadly I've read that they are still quite narrow but I'll try them.)

I've also been told to try the wide fit Merrel Moab 2 (I didn't realist that MOAB stands for Mother of all Boots). I cant get these in France but I tried a 'normal pair' and they felt ok-ish. So it's on my maybe list... these would need to come from the US as they dont sell a wide in europe.

@t2andreo thank you for that great offer (and idea!) but sadly I'm going to be starting about the same time as you so I need my shoes before... but it's a great idea and I appreciate your offer!!

@kirkie thank you so much for the ideas... we've made a few day trips to larger cities to search for shoes over the last couple of years but it's never proved fruitful. There is a specialist shop in our nearest town but sadly they have no specific wide-fit styles... We've also been to Bordeaux and Toulouse as both have specialist shops and again they have a wide range of brands but not in the wide fit. Actually finding a specific 2E or 4E width is limited in europe. I also prefer to walk in a lighter shoe... I've tried a boot and a mid-boot a few times and they just dont seem to work for me. But I always follow up on new ideas so thank you very much!!

@HedaP thanks for the ideas. I wore the lone peaks on the VdlP and they worked ok but the new lone peak is cut differently and pushes my pinky toe under the rest and results in horrible blisters... I've tried twice with them and they're not for me. I did try the Topo at home before I walked the CP in November... on balance I went with the Lone Peak but maybe that was the wrong choice as I ended up with those pinky blisters? Maybe I should try them again? thanks for the suggestions!!

I honestly think I could write a book about these shoes! I just don't understand why manufacturers don't provide a simple .pdf footprint template that we could print and try... gosh that would make it so easy to at least narrow down selections before buying :confused:

Pilgrims - many thanks for all the ideas and suggestions and offers of help! BUT would you beleive I can no longer find the Leadville in my size :oops::eek: I have just ordered two pairs of the Fresh Foam Hierro V3. instead in two different sizes. It doesnt come in the 4E in europe but I can try the 2E.

I put off ordering my Leadvilles as I had the chance to try some salomons and merrells. I'm not a great deal wiser now but I like to try anything and everything just in case.

I wore Salomons on my first and second caminos but when I bought them for my third they were too narrow and no good. There is now the XA Pro 3D M+... and the M+ means a wider fit. I can buy a pair in europe so I'll order and see (sadly I've read that they are still quite narrow but I'll try them.)

I've also been told to try the wide fit Merrel Moab 2 (I didn't realist that MOAB stands for Mother of all Boots). I cant get these in France but I tried a 'normal pair' and they felt ok-ish. So it's on my maybe list... these would need to come from the US as they dont sell a wide in europe.

@t2andreo thank you for that great offer (and idea!) but sadly I'm going to be starting about the same time as you so I need my shoes before... but it's a great idea and I appreciate your offer!!

@kirkie thank you so much for the ideas... we've made a few day trips to larger cities to search for shoes over the last couple of years but it's never proved fruitful. There is a specialist shop in our nearest town but sadly they have no specific wide-fit styles... We've also behen to Bordeaux and Toulouse as both have specialist shops and again they have a wide range of brands but not in the wide fit. Actually finding a specific 2E or 4E width is limited in europe. I also prefer to walk in a lighter shoe... I've tried a boot and a mid-boot a few times and they just dont seem to work for me. But I always follow up on new ideas so thank you very much!!

@HedaP thanks for the ideas. I wore the lone peaks on the VdlP and they worked ok but the new lone peak is cut differently and pushes my pinky toe under the rest and results in horrible blisters... I've tried twice with them and they're not for me. I did try the Topo at home before I walked the CP in November... on balance I went with the Lone Peak but maybe that was the wrong choice as I ended up with those pinky blisters? Maybe I should try them again? thanks for the suggestions!!

I honestly think I could write a book about these shoes! I just don't understand why manufacturers don't provide a simple .pdf footprint template that we could print and try... gosh that would make it so easy to at least narrow down selections before buying :confused:
Lesbrass, I am sorry you are still not sorted. As I was reading this post,
I wondered if you ever thought of Keen sandals? Somebody recently wrote about resorting to them, with nary a blister or other problem. Wish I could wave a wand!

@kirkie thank you so much for the ideas... we've made a few day trips to larger cities to search for shoes over the last couple of years but it's never proved fruitful. There is a specialist shop in our nearest town but sadly they have no specific wide-fit styles... We've also been to Bordeaux and Toulouse as both have specialist shops and again they have a wide range of brands but not in the wide fit. Actually finding a specific 2E or 4E width is limited in europe. I also prefer to walk in a lighter shoe... I've tried a boot and a mid-boot a few times and they just dont seem to work for me. But I always follow up on new ideas so thank you very much!!

Hi LesBrass. Is this of any use?22356250-0875-4C2B-BE8D-C17D87EAE900.png

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
@kirkie I think that these would be ideal for me but I'd be interested to hear from others because I've wondered if these shoes are more of a road shoe rather than off road? My husband has always said that there isn't enough 'lug' to the sole? There are a couple of running shoes that have looked good on the fir front but look more like a road shoe rather than trail... but would love to hear what others have found

Thanks for the heads-up!

P.s. I found a pair of the Altra Lone Peak 3.0 for sale on ebay germany in my size... it's the first time I've found a pair in over a year so I bought them... so at least I have a shoe for April... which gives me a little breather space :)

The main thing is that you have something to walk in! all the best with the ones you have found, and I am sure you will make the most of it. Happy walking!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum

70+ year old, 5 ft. tall, 110 lb. female hiking the full Northern Route (del Norte). My goal is to carry no more than 12 pounds/5.44 kg. Ideally, I'd like to carry less. I'm planning to use a...
Has anyone tried wearing sun sleeves? Seems they might be good for protection from the sun while also perhaps forgoing the need for a long-sleeve shirt? My concern is whether or not the fit is...
Sorry if this seems trivial, but I leave in 26 days for my first Camino (Frances). I’m finalizing my backpack items figuring what makes the honored Final Cut. Question: I was gonna bring a...
I usually wear Motion Control, but thought I might try something new this year. What are YOUR favorites, and why?
Does anyone have any experience with getting a custom rain cover for an Osprey pack? After 4 different caminos I am now grappling with using my rain suit which I prefer vs a poncho because my...
I walked the Camino Portuguese in September 2023 and loved the experience. I'm looking forward to my next Camino sometime in 2025. Although I didn't need a blanket on the Portuguese, I'm...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.