• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Yellow Guide

edandjoan

Time of past OR future Camino
St. Gallen to Muxia
2012-2018
Many Others
Where can one purchase this in Geneva?
I have the 2015 book but I am thinking of getting the 2018 book.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It appears one can only purchase retail in France, at the departmental offices of the Amis organization. But you can order by email and pay by Paypal here: http://chemins.amis-st-jacques.org/?page_id=104
Thanks. I know we can order it, but we leave in three weeks and I'm not sure about getting it before we leave. We were to walk the RLS, but we were starting to rethink that idea and then the train strike happened. That pushed us to decide on a route and we have more confidence that airfrance can get us to Geneva than the train to Le puy. So yesterday we booked airfare from Paris to Geneva. Had the train strike not happened we were just going to fly to Paris and then decide where we would walk.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If you don't want it to have it sent to the US, you could probably have it sent to Geneva, where you stay. There are many options for staying in Geneva, including some Acceuil Pélérins, see this PDF. From within Switzerland, the Yellow Guide can be ordered from the Buchhandlung zum Jakobsweg, Brauerstrasse 15, CH-9000 St. Gallen .

By the way, St.Gallen would also be worth a visit, if you're in Switzerland anyway, and you could purchase the guide there personally.

By the way, St.Gallen would also be worth a visit, if you're in Switzerland anyway, and you could purchase the guide there personally.

We walked from St. Gallen to Geneva in 2016. St. Gallen was a great place and very interesting. We are just carrying on to Le Puy this year. I hope my 2015 guide will do.
I see you are from Germany and that is high on the list to visit and walk.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I purchased the Yellow Guide at the bookstore in Geneva located above the train station. 14 CHF last May.

Just got back from walking the Via Gebennensis, it was beautiful! I purchased the Yellow Guide in Geneva from a bookstore called Payot near the Old Town, but I'm sure there are other places in Geneva as mentioned above, and along the Chemin where you can find it too. Hope this helps.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I don’t like to be on boards when walking. But. The yellow guide is at book store Payot at 7 Rue de la Conferderation. 12.9 CHF. Not far from St. Pierre

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back