• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Yet another cemetery to ID

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Renshaw,
This is the present Navarette cemetery gate on the west side of the town on the way towards Ventosa.
Thanks for the memory.

PS. What is the source of this historic shot?
Margret!!! you are just toooooo good - I found the image on a Spanish Facebook site - cant remember the name - perhaps you can find it and share the link?

Margret!!! you are just toooooo good - I found the image on a Spanish Facebook site - cant remember the name - perhaps you can find it and share the link?

Renshaw,
This Navarette gate was originally on the other side of the town and part of the medieval
complex San Juan de Acre. It was moved to the present location circa 1887. You pass the original site as you enter the town which is protected as a Riojan historic -artistic ensemble.

Read more in this report.

Last edited:
That would be here Margret - oohhhhhhh my goodness , some vagabond has a tent pitched there ..............still , there are so many Camping threads at the moment? There is a functional tap there as well ....... owaaay I'm going to be in even more poo after showing this?
aaaa.jpg

A selection of Camino Jewellery
That would be here Margret - oohhhhhhh my goodness , some vagabond has a tent pitched there ..............still , there are so many Camping threads at the moment? There is a functional tap there as well ....... owaaay I'm going to be in even more poo after showing this?
View attachment 76013
Yep that's the place. I have a photo from the street view. Must have been one hell of a place 200 years ago.

View attachment 76013
I passed these guys wild camping on the Primitivo in May, 2016.
Screenshot_2020-05-30-06-01-00.jpg

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Back