• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

You are from Porto?

kemperik

Time of past OR future Camino
(2018) Coastal Camino from Lisbon
Hi,
I was walking from Figuiera da Foz. But I got injured so now I'm taking break in Porto. I want to star again from Porto, but I have too heavy backpack. There is any place where I can store some of my thing and than take them? After Camino I came back to Porto and take fly home. Or there is anyone who live in Porto and can store few things for bottle of wine?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
There are some lockers in town but I haven't checked how they work for long-term storage. I know that some hostels provide this service as well, not sure if you need to be a customer there for that. I stayed in a very small and friendly guesthouse there twice, they might store it for you, you need to ask, they speak English. Le Quatrieme Guest House, it shows on Booking.com. Ph+351 914384200. Get well and Bom Caminho! :)

Would't your accommodation keep it for you in Porto? Or maybe send it ahead to Santiago with TuiTrans?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Back