Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Young at Camino!

Jenicek Honza

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino primitivo (2.8.2018)
Hi, I will be walking Camino Primitivo starting in Oviedo on 2.8. I'm 18 years old, will I meet there anybody from youngsters?
Buen Camino !

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Don't worry. You start in the Spanish summer holidays, so there should be many young people around.

Besides this: Age does not really matter that much on the camino. I often saw younger people walking together with older ones who could have been their parents. I also made friends to students who were half of my age.

You will never walk alone if you do not want to do so.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
What Via2010 has written is absolutely true. I also had a lot of Camino friends of all ages.

However, If for some reason you want to walk alone, you will be able to do so. This is one of the miracles of the Camino. ;):)

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.