• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Your next pilgrimage?

What will be your next Camino to Santiago?

• El Camino Frances

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • El Camino Portuguese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • El Camino Ingles

• Via de la Plata

• El Camino del Norte

• I will be arriving by plane

• Total voters
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
We are preparing for walking the North Route, starting in Irun at the bridge on 9 may 2006.
W'll see how far we will come along the coast but we're thinking to slow down a bit and do the last half of the Route in 2007. We will stop this year somewhere between Santander and Gijon, than travel back by train to Valladolid, catch the plane to Bruxelles and by car back to Holland.

I know Valladolid is not really on the Route but you can travel to almost any place in Spain by train from Valladolid: that's always a nice ride.
And....(as a Dutchman).....Ryanair can be really cheap: retour-ticket Bruxelles-Valladolid for me and my wife included all taxes is € 96,50. You have to book now for May 2006 for that price.

Paul

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Walking from Istanbul to Fisterra starting in April. Not sure which route yet, we'll probably decide when we get near depending on how many people we can stand to walk with! Either Frances or one of the Norte routes

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I will have to start my next camino from Oporto - Portugal, because there I left my walking stick in the house of a beautiful Portuguese girl that I met during my camino frances may/june 2005 :)
But I don`t think I will do the camino again for many years. I think that if I did it every year it would not be such a special experience in my life. But I have to do it again - as my walking stick is waiting for me in Oporto...

Buen camino to all peregrinos in 2006!

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings all. I was scheduled to start in Porto in a few days. Went for a 20 km hike yesterday (my longest thus far) and almost didn’t make it. By the time I got home, I could hardly walk...
I have a confession. I am terrified of - and yes now feel free to laugh - the top bed in bunks with no railing/fence (something to stop you falling out). I've managed to get away with it except...
This is the latest fad for Camino stay out of the wind and woods 🤗.
What are your favorite restaurants, bars, hotels, inns, etc on the Camino Frances NOT in albergues please? Gracias.
Yes, pardon me. So I've just read this cool article about the closing of the Puerta del Perdón in the Monastery of Santo Toribio for the holy year (and it is a very beautiful peurta for sure). It...
We just returned home from watching our second total solar eclipse here in the U.S. in 7 years. Our next is in 20 years. We have become hooked on the magical, mystical, moving unique experience...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back