The question was: … And that’s the main focus of this thread – the Frances second time around, good idea or bad idea? I absolutely loved it in 2012 and made some wonderful friends...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?