…this is the question everybody as asking themselves in Santiago de Compostela as 2009 is nearing its end. Since next year, is Xacobeo 2010 (holy year) the visit of the pope is expected among...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?