The question was: I’ve just read on a few blogs things along the lines of “there was nowhere to eat until we’d walked 8km” OR “once I realised we didn’t need breakfast, I was...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Should I skip the meseta?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- What type and size water bottle to take on the Camino de Santiago?
- How to get from Paris to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port?
- Camino de Santiago map