The question was: I’ve just read on a few blogs things along the lines of “there was nowhere to eat until we’d walked 8km” OR “once I realised we didn’t need breakfast, I was...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Why do you stay in Albergues on the Camino Frances?
- Walking Boots or Trail Runners?
- NotJustAHike (1 hour Camino video)
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- 2012 Pilgrim Statistics
- Is travel insurance necessary?