The Camino de Invierno is a camino that runs from Ponferrada, parallel to the Camino Frances (just south). It has been marked with arrows, and I wonder if this camino can become an alternative...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- NotJustAHike (1 hour Camino video)
- Can you get Camino gear at the dollar store?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Walking Boots or Trail Runners?
- What is the difference between an albergue and a pension?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- 2013 Statistics for the Camino de Santiago
- 2012 Pilgrim Statistics
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?