The Camino de Invierno is a camino that runs from Ponferrada, parallel to the Camino Frances (just south). It has been marked with arrows, and I wonder if this camino can become an alternative...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- Warning for solo female pilgrims to be aware on Mozárabe
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?
- Difference in daily cost in different seasons?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Is starting from Pamplona ‘cheating’?