The question was: I would like to walk from Tui to Santiago but I need to have some secure location to leave my car while I walk. Anyone got any ideas? Read the good...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- When is the best time to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- Easter start: Bookings necessary?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino