The question was: I’m fascinated to know if people feel real, lasting changes have taken place in their lives after walking the camino. There is so much expectation and reading various blogs, some...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?