The question was: Are there cooking facilities on the Portuguese route starting in Lisbon? Read all the good responses in the forum on cooking facilities on the Camino Portuguese.
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- NotJustAHike (1 hour Camino video)
- Can you get Camino gear at the dollar store?
- Just returned from the Camino. Advice to others 60+ years
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Walking Boots or Trail Runners?
- What is the difference between an albergue and a pension?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- 2013 Statistics for the Camino de Santiago
- 2012 Pilgrim Statistics
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?