The question was: Are there cooking facilities on the Portuguese route starting in Lisbon? Read all the good responses in the forum on cooking facilities on the Camino Portuguese.
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Warning for solo female pilgrims to be aware on Mozárabe
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Has anyone ever walked principally at night?
- Is it safe for a woman to walk alone?
- Difference in daily cost in different seasons?
- How to get from the USA to Saint Jean Pied de Port