Not really a question, but still an interesting discussion: A good reason why one should walk with no expectations or preconceived ideas of what the Camino will be like for you. A priest on...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home