The question was: How do others cope with the lack of food and drink places on many of the Caminos? Having just walked from Toulouse, where there seems to be even more villages without...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- Should I skip the meseta?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- What is the best book on the Camino de Santiago?
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- What type and size water bottle to take on the Camino de Santiago?
- How to get from Paris to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port?
- Camino de Santiago map