The question was: OK peregrinos, this first-time pilgrim (leaving SJPdP on May 19) hopes to learn from your experience. What was the SINGLE smartest “unexpected” item you included in your backpack? Keep it to...
Most read recently
- So what if I would like to avoid albergues?
- Do you get a Compostela if you start in Finisterre or Muxia and walk to Santiago?
- 25 Habits of a Successful and Happy Camino de Santiago
- Start in Lisbon or Porto?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Leon to Santiago in 2 Weeks?
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- How to feel like you on the camino without leaving home