The question was (related to the Camino Portuguese): Would we be eligible to stay in the Albergue in Tui on the night before we start or do we need to book local accommodation? Read all...
Search hotels and more...
Most read recently
- What kind of footwear is best for the Camino de Santiago?
- Looking for new footwear for the Camino
- Why do so many start in Saint Jean Pied de Port?
- What’s the craziest thing you have done to save weight?
- Do you have some advice for those over 60 wanting to walk the Camino de Santiago?
- Is it possible to go camping along the Camino de Santiago?
- Can I walk from Porto to Santiago in 10 days?
- Walking from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela
- What is the ideal size of the backpack for the Camino de Santiago?
- Warning for solo female pilgrims to be aware on Mozárabe